Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

It's all about the fighters , lmao yeah right

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Dana-White-Defends-UFCs-Heavy-Use-of-Interim-Titles-152827

So big Dana getting all defensive which is an auto sign of guilt.He claims the UFC's "HIS" decision to use too many interim belts is because it means something to the fighters.

I think Dana should watch some footage of past fighters that would tell him NO,it doesn't mean SQUAT.Dana does it because it puts meaning to their weak cards,he needs to attach a belt to the card to make the card seem relevant.

There is no question those were entertaining fights,highly skilled i would argue no i was often angry at some really bad stupidity like Kelvin holding his hands down low the entire fight and fighting out of range most of the time.I was even pissed when Poirier had Holloway ready to finish and he goes for a weak TD and tires himself out,i was like WTF dude.

Then on the notion of 3 versus 5 rounds,there is NOTHING stopping Dana from making these 5 round fights even if no belt,it was done like that before many times for belt contender fights.You SHOULD have to prove you can go 5 rounds before getting a title shot.

This was all about Dana the UFC and his selfish greed,he did NOT do this for the fighters.Furthermore he was using arguments based on the fights AFTER they happened,NO ..Dana you made these belt fights before hand you can't start using after the fact ideals  from the fight results as an argument to something you did PRIOR.

Using Dana's analogy,he is IMPLYING the fighters would have tried LESS if no belt,lmao nice Dana you just disrespected your fighters,good job,good leadership.

• Like 1

Well, yes. I think it is pretty obvious the reason why he promotes these bunch of interim titles like you stated in the OP.

Also, obviously, he would NEVER come to the public and say "yeah, interim belts mean nothing but we do that so we can sell a bit more PPVs" lol

... And still on the same topic, there is no way they will make Khabib vs DP. No way! They wanted Max instead imo

They will probably try to come up with some absurd reason not to make Khabib vs DP

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

Khabib fall Ill after Ramadan. Tony v DP for number 1 contender. Winner fights Khabib end of the year card 

Khabib gets stripped of the title for fcking a goat and giving it AIDS.

• Haha 1