Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Ben Askren bascially begged for his life when confronted by Jorge Masvidal

Ben attempted to be friendly with Jorge in person but was fake on social media

'Im gonna break his face, im gonna break his rib cage and I'm gonna torture him for 14 minutes"

I've said this before, and I'm saying it now, Masvidal is a NIGHTMARE matchup for Ben Askren, he's not getting him down, he gave Maia are very hard time and deserved to win that fight

Quick work for JORGE

Not that I think Askren is good or anything but Whorge got sat down by Darren LolTill and then prayed to LORD Kimbo that he would get a fluke KO. 

Dudes getting dumped on that Cuban head of his. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Not that I think Askren is good or anything but Whorge got sat down by Darren LolTill and then prayed to LORD Kimbo that he would get a fluke KO. 

Dudes getting dumped on that Cuban head of his. 

This.  Even Rogan laughs in Jorges face when he talks about wanting to hurt him.  He knows

• Like 3

I know jorge is the flavour of the month on here but dude takes himself way too seriously. Reminds me of Rockhold when Bisping made a throwaway remark about being the real strikeforce champion. Just chill out...

• Like 2

I love JRE but this episode was hard to watch. The guy basically says you should assault anyone who says words you don't like. Then proceeds to tell Joe what's wrong with the world. Lol. You can tell the guy was raised in the ghetto.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I love JRE but this episode was hard to watch. The guy basically says you should assault anyone who says words you don't like. Then proceeds to tell Joe what's wrong with the world. Lol. You can tell the guy was raised in the ghetto.

Joe kinda ruined this whole podcast, wouldn’t stop talking about mma and trash talking, Jorge had to tell him to change the subject