Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Horse

Has Endeavor terminated another contract?

Dude posted more words than everybody except IDYB has on this forum in their entire careers. I'm not certain what a lot of the latter stuff was about though. Started scrolling past the word salads and verbal slurping of cans like Paul Felder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Dude posted more words than everybody except IDYB has on this forum in their entire careers. I'm not certain what a lot of the latter stuff was about though. Started scrolling past the word salads and verbal slurping of cans like Paul Felder.

don't forget Cub Swanson and Alan Jouban 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I think the Decisioning Al stuff really killed him lol

I don't know why it was such a big deal. He kept saying the method of victory didn't matter to him, so why was it so hard to admit that all of Al's meaningful victories (Jury, Masvidal, and Lee x 2) were by decision?? 

I didn't understand the saltiness.

during the short timespan he's been with us, moe has became an icon to this forum. he will never be forgotten.

i say we should all have a candlelight vigil for moe.  hell, for a while i once thought i could ramble on like no other for a good amount about random chit in my posts. that is, until moe came along and completely 1-upped my game. i cant even compete with that when im currently running in 4k resolution and his posts are still taking up a couple inches off of my big screen.  all i have left to fall back on now is posting gsp articles.

i feel so betrayed

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@NoCakeForYaya disappears...moe appears. Moe vanishes.. and look who's back. 

There has never been a more clear cut alt in fora history. 

Been lurking for a  couple of weeks before coming back to posting.......think that dudes average post was more than I've ever posted lol. 

• Like 2

Moe was hired to try to encourage new members to speak on the forums by posting threads aimed at people with next to no knowledge of mma or the ufc. Problem is no new people joined so they scrapped the whole Moe thing.

No secret UFC forums have been same 10 or so people posting for past few years.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1