Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

just got my first tat

It looks nice m8. Nice work but why on your tights ?

I wanna get some tats sometime this Summer .. Does it hurt a lot ? How much they charged for you that work ?

19 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

It looks nice m8. Nice work but why on your tights ?

I wanna get some tats sometime this Summer .. Does it hurt a lot ? How much they charged for you that work ?

gotta hide it from my parents lmao. n nah it doesn’t hurt just kinda feels like a cat scratching you. they charged 150 which is pretty cheep for a tattoo, at least where i’m from 

• Like 1

Never get a tat you need to hide, or without spending a fortune on.

Cheap tats are not good, good tats are not cheap.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Never get a tat you need to hide, or without spending a fortune on.

Cheap tats are not good, good tats are not cheap.

eh you live n you learn. i like it n i didn’t have to drop crazy money on it. overall i’m happy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

eh you live n you learn. i like it n i didn’t have to drop crazy money on it. overall i’m happy 

I did the same thing when I was young.
And you may live with that your whole life and never think twice.

Or you will want another, and another and another and always getting better. Then youll look back and that and think, it doesn't add up to what you expect and its taking good real estate for something better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I did the same thing when I was young.
And you may live with that your whole life and never think twice.

Or you will want another, and another and another and always getting better. Then youll look back and that and think, it doesn't add up to what you expect and its taking good real estate for something better.

yea truth be told i’m already thinking about the next one but i’ll sit with this for a while and see how i feel

4 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I like it.. how much did it cost?

150 after tip

Edited by brunofr418
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Not bad at all.... what did you think about the pain... would you get another one?

pain wasn’t bad at all. we did the whole thing in pretty much one shot. the worst was coloring in the leaves. i’m 100% going to get another 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

pain wasn’t bad at all. we did the whole thing in pretty much one shot. the worst was coloring in the leaves. i’m 100% going to get another 

hell yea man.. careful they are addicting... shading usually hurts the most IMO... Also fingers hands and ribs hurt the most so be careful of those spots 

• Like 2

Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

hell yea man.. careful they are addicting... shading usually hurts the most IMO... Also fingers hands and ribs hurt the most so be careful of those spots 

yea that’s what i’ve heard. honestly i can’t do anything easily visible for a few more years. parents hate that **** and they’re paying a good chunk of my tuition. also i have a personal no neck, face or hands rule

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

1595841664009864pizapw1444883556.jpg I have alot more tattoos now... but those finger tattoos and the mushroom sucked!

god damn dude that’s some good stuff right there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

1595841664009864pizapw1444883556.jpg I have alot more tattoos now... but those finger tattoos and the mushroom sucked!

i’m thinking about setting up a beach scene. the next thing i add will probably be this 

449803E3-529B-42F4-9FAC-36AC0229ECA8.jpeg

Edited by brunofr418
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

i’m thinking about setting up a beach scene. the next thing i add will probably be this 

449803E3-529B-42F4-9FAC-36AC0229ECA8.jpeg

Thats pretty cool where are you planning on getting it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Thats pretty cool where are you planning on getting it

on the thigh with the tree. gonna do a whole scene with characters like this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

yea that’s what i’ve heard. honestly i can’t do anything easily visible for a few more years. parents hate that **** and they’re paying a good chunk of my tuition. also i have a personal no neck, face or hands rule

Wuss.  You should've got a Platinum face tattoo.

@freddievanhalen3 ain't scared.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you think you can show me a pic of Amanda Nunes' thigh and just claim that it's you, you're wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If you've got money for tattoos, you could have money for rent. I know adult Sasquatch legs when I see them, freeloader.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If you've got money for tattoos, you could have money for rent. I know adult Sasquatch legs when I see them, freeloader.

do you know how expensive rent is in NY

• Like 1

Not bad for your first m8 but I think you paid WAAAAY over.  Most artists charge on time,  how long do you think it took?  

I got my first done for just over $250 US 

That shading for the sun was done over hardcore sunburn and was painful AF

FB_IMG_1555814126888.jpg

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Not bad for your first m8 but I think you paid WAAAAY over.  Most artists charge on time,  how long do you think it took?  

FB_IMG_1555814126888.jpg

That's pretty cool! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

FB_IMG_1555814126888.jpg

damn dude that’s sick i love afro samurai and also cheap as hell. did u get it done in australia? if so they may just charge less in general than in the states. all i know is the price changes between states like for the piece i got it would prob run me about 200-250. i got it done in florida so it was a lot cheaper. from what i’ve heard i got a pretty good price on mine all in all the tat only took abt 25-30 mins 

• Like 2

I only have arms tats. The worst one pain wise was the wrist coloring. The outlines weren't bad.

I'm planning on getting both arms sleeved eventually but for now I have a forearm tat wrapped all the way around on the left, a pentagram on the left upper arm, and a big one on my right upper arm. 

You'd be amazed how little people care that you have Jesus getting his head ripped off on your forearm when they're almost coding. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

damn dude that’s sick i love afro samurai and also cheap as hell. did u get it done in australia? if so they may just charge less in general than in the states. all i know is the price changes between states like for the piece i got it would prob run me about 200-250. i got it done in florida so it was a lot cheaper. from what i’ve heard i got a pretty good price on mine all in all the tat only took abt 25-30 mins 

Got it done in Indonesia by a guy that you need to book out months in advance,  worked out to about $100 AU per hour.  Did it in one sitting in just over 4 hours and it was broootal. But yeah I was stoked Afro is my #1 P4P anime and his whole philosophy speaks to me.  Since then I don't take them as seriously lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Got it done in Indonesia by a guy that you need to book out months in advance,  worked out to about $100 AU per hour.  Did it in one sitting in just over 4 hours and it was broootal. But yeah I was stoked Afro is my #1 P4P anime and his whole philosophy speaks to me.  Since then I don't take them as seriously lol 

Is that the only one you have? Also 4 hours is about my cut off the most I've done was 6 hours and that **** sucked... I have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time but I work at the tattoo shop so they let me bring in my TV and a bunch of games so it makes it alot easier to sit for long periods of time 

Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Is that the only one you have? Also 4 hours is about my cut off the most I've done was 6 hours and that **** sucked... I have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time but I work at the tattoo shop so they let me bring in my TV and a bunch of games so it makes it alot easier to sit for long periods of time 

No I've done a few since then but nothing as big.  Priorities I guess! Will update with a few pics once Im up tomorrow

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

No I've done a few since then but nothing as big.  Priorities I guess! Will update with a few pics once Im up tomorrow

Cool sounds good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Cool sounds good

I'm keen AF to get something with big Groot. 

images (36).jpeg

• Like 1

As much as i love artwork i've never been keen on getting a tattoo. Not matter how much i like something i don't want it permanently on my body..well except for my penis lol

IDK i tend to get tired of things pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 4:24 AM, brunofr418 said:

what y’all think 

7F7014F3-71D2-43E2-BC0A-119C0CC17DA0.jpeg

Haha that's pretty funky mate, i've always fancied getting a silhouette of Cheech & Chong in a discreet place like this lol.

Image result for cheech and chong silhouette

I have been meaning to go back and get a Gotham skyline done behind my Joker but just a bugger saving for it, and it sucked when he got near my knee.

2z95bu.jpg

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Haha that's pretty funky mate, i've always fancied getting a silhouette of Cheech & Chong in a discreet place like this lol.

Image result for cheech and chong silhouette

I have been meaning to go back and get a Gotham skyline done behind my Joker but just a bugger saving for it, and it sucked when he got near my knee.

2z95bu.jpg

ah man you should 100% do the Cheech and Chong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Just came across this wtf lol 

Image may contain: text

i love botched tattoo jobs like this 

• Like 1

I'm a bit picky about tattoos but have always had the undying urge to get this chitty wok tattoo. 

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

I'm a bit picky about tattoos but have always had the undying urge to get this chitty wok tattoo. 

Related image

That's actually not bad 

• Like 1