Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Darren Till arrested

Till, from England, reportedly was arrested in Tenerife, which is the largest island in the Canary Islands chain off the northwest coast of Africa. According to a report from the Daily Mail in England, citing an initial report from Spain’s El Dia, Till and four other Brits with him were arrested for allegedly trashing a hotel, then speeding off in a taxi while the cab’s driver loaded their luggage into the trunk.

According to the reports, after being kicked out of one hotel for breaking furniture and emptying out fire extinguishers, they tried to go to another hotel and were not welcomed in. When a cab came to take them, the group allegedly got into the cab while the driver was loading the trunk, then sped off.

They reportedly later were caught by police and arrested early this past Thursday morning in the Costa Adeje area of the island.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/darren-till-arrested-allegedly-stealing-cab-trashing-hotel-canary-islands-ufc-crime-report

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i wouldnt imagine a jail in north africa would exactly be a 5 star accomodation.

he's gonna get blacked.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i wouldnt imagine a jail in north africa would exactly be a 5 star accomodation.

he's gonna get blacked.

Woodley blacked him last fall, maybe he likes it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Typical scouser, cant resist an opportunity to steal a car. 

he could spend a year in prison & the ufc wouldnt give a ****, though. Hype train crashed & recycled into public toilet fixtures months ago. 

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

Wait, did he drive off on his own luggage?

Does this story sound like the beginning stages of CTE to anybody else?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not really mate, this just sounds like your typical lad from Liverpool to me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

If anyone not from England is wondering what scousers are like, think Floridians mixed with more cancer and AIDS.

Fixed.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Jorge gave that boy brain damage.  His head clattered off the canvas like 6 times.

• Like 3

lol what a ****ing chav. South Spain hates us Brits because of retards like Till who go there and **** the place up on holiday. Hope him and his scouser pals get locked up and pounded by dirty miguel and the boys.

When me and my bro went to the UFC in London we were among the few cheering when Till got his head rattled off the canvas, was comical seeing the butthurt of all the chav's around us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RadLad said:

lol what a ****ing chav. South Spain hates us Brits because of retards like Till who go there and **** the place up on holiday. Hope him and his scouser pals get locked up and pounded by dirty miguel and the boys.

When me and my bro went to the UFC in London we were among the few cheering when Till got his head rattled off the canvas, was comical seeing the butthurt of all the chav's around us.

lol, I was thinking this is just a typical lads holiday 😂

• Like 1

When shot at ,stealing a car seems legit.I guess we might not ever see Till again,except in that certain section of the newspaper.

He will be remembered as a drunk,good job.

• Haha 1

“According to a source in Tenerife, a quick trial was held for Darren Till on Saturday where he and four others were ordered to pay €10,000 to the Costa Adeje hotel they stayed at,” veteran MMA reporter Aaron Bronsteter wrote on Twitter. “Darren and another individual were each fined €480 for hotel damages and €360 for theft of a cab.”

On 4/21/2019 at 6:24 PM, -idyb- said:

he's gonna get blacked.

Cannary Islands are part of Spain....beautiful place it is too. Though yeah, it's closer to Africa than Spain, still be Spanish jails though....

2 hours ago, Nordic1 said:

Conor is MMA's 2pac as is TILL's MMA's Eazy E

Darren Till would be lucky to be Chingy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Cannary Islands are part of Spain....beautiful place it is too. Though yeah, it's closer to Africa than Spain, still be Spanish jails though....

as far as im concerned its still a part of north africa, until they tie a rope around the islands and drag them all the way to spain.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Darren Till would be lucky to be Chingy.

you better not be disrespecting Chingy with that line

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, carnages said:

you better not be disrespecting Chingy with that line

I disrespected the **** out of Chingy. lol

I just meant that Darrel was sort of a UFC hype machine production. The same way Chingy was supposed to be good just because DTP paid the radio stations to play the few singles he had out.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I just meant that Darrel was sort of a UFC hype machine production. The same way Chingy was supposed to be good just because DTP paid the radio stations to play the few singles he had out.

5757C46C-7A0F-4334-8BCA-BCB3D6A05C0F.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

as far as im concerned its still a part of north africa, until they tie a rope around the islands and drag them all the way to spain.

Canada still a part of the British Common Wealth

11 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Canada still a part of the British Common Wealth

no. we kicked their asses at war during the Taiping Rebellion and then we became our own country

Edited by -idyb-

I bought all of his hype when he had his title fight.  He got knocked out in very short order.   Then he lost his very next fight to a guy who got his start in Kimbo Slice's backyard.  I felt cheated and he nearly lost me as a fan.  

But it looks like he's back on track, doing what he does best, which is thuggin', English style.  This is the sort of fighter I can get behind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Silly lad lucky he didn't get a bigger charge that could have gave him visa issues. 

Im not going to act all innocent like I've never got carried away while on holiday in Spain but never went as far as stealing a taxi lol. 

On 4/22/2019 at 10:47 AM, zaksame said:

When shot at ,stealing a car seems legit.I guess we might not ever see Till again,except in that certain section of the newspaper.

The obituaries.

10 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Silly lad lucky he didn't get a bigger charge that could have gave him visa issues. 

Im not going to act all innocent like I've never got carried away while on holiday in Spain but never went as far as stealing a taxi lol. 

perhaps he just got so drunk that his buddies took away his keys and told him to take a cab home, and he woke up the next morning with a taxi in his driveway.

happens to the best of us

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Chingy was one of the best back in the day, he will go down as a rap LEGEND. Darren will not, Till is more comparable to 40 Glocc if we talkin bout rap

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Jolldan said:

He prolly just wanted the hubcaps. Old habits die hard, lol.

• Haha 1