Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade

Recommended Posts

Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

Hell yea I am happy for Clay

I like Clay, not for his fighting itself, because his boxing is **** and hes normally just going in like an idiot.
But he comes to fight, hes calm and cool and you can tell he is just having fun, no matter how good or bad he does.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Bwana, let me have it 😞

Patience Grasshopper, patience :)

I'll give you a shot to get it back, the Silva or Aldo fight ?

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Patience Grasshopper, patience :)

I'll give you a shot to get it back, the Silva or Aldo fight ?

Oh chit lol. Double or nothing?

Ok. Aldo r3 ko, yeah? 🙂

 

Unless you wanna pick?

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

Oh chit lol. Double or nothing?

Ok. Aldo r3 ko, yeah? 🙂

 

Unless you wanna pick?

I'm taking Volky all day, if you win we're even...then best of 3 :)

I'd like to claim 1 exception: If Aldo wins and Conor jumps in the cage after the fight and smashes his head with a Proper 12 bottle, I don't have to wear your sig.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm taking Volky all day, if you win we're even...then best of 3 :)

I'd like to claim 1 exception: If Aldo wins and Conor jumps in the cage after the fight and smashes his head with a Proper 12 bottle, I don't have to wear your sig.

I might be asleep by the time the co mains come on, but you want Canderson if Aldo wins, yeah?

I don't mind picking Jared.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I might be asleep by the time the co mains come on, but you want Canderson if Aldo wins, yeah?

I don't mind picking Jared.

Yes Sir, Canderson is my pick against Silva...if we need a 3rd play.

I'd like to claim 1 exception: If Silva wins and Weidman jumps in the cage and breaks his other leg, I don't have to wear your sig.

Sleep well...I'm up for the long run :)

 

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UFC really need to step up their game, the PPV cards have been nothing short of woeful. 90% of the names on this card are those who are struggling to even get ranked, its madness

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

UFC really need to step up their game, the PPV cards have been nothing short of woeful. 90% of the names on this card are those who are struggling to even get ranked, its madness

Oh look it's misery guts @Bubba_Sparks

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

UFC really need to step up their game, the PPV cards have been nothing short of woeful. 90% of the names on this card are those who are struggling to even get ranked, its madness

NEWFC

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how DC & Dom giving advice on the slick lol

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

did anyone actually pay for these fights?

the Cannonier fight is going to be SICK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

did anyone actually pay for these fights?

Yep, happy Mother's Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

lol Im sorry

lol,,,someone has to pay Dana's salary, I always pay bro....every time

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Would be hilarious if all the rest of the Brazilians lose. 

Female vitor is going to sleep rose in 1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King_Can said:

Female vitor is going to sleep rose in 1

Nope. Thug Rose is going to tool her. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StompGrind said:

Nope. Thug Rose is going to tool her. 

LMAO Rose hasn't tooled anyone in her entire life, except Pat Barrys butthole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, carnages said:

LMAO Rose hasn't tooled anyone in her entire life, except Pat Barrys butthole

She tooled JJ. This midget Brazilian dude won't touch her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carnages said:

LMAO Rose hasn't tooled anyone in her entire life, except Pat Barrys butthole

She tooled JSquared twice m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×