You were saying. Rose got SLAMMED DEAD

She still boxed her up. Slam was impressive though

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

You were saying. Rose got SLAMMED DEAD

Ask your brother if he still thinks slams are beta

• Like 6

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Rose's hands looked really good tonight. A couple of wins and they can run it back. 

lel Rose just got retired by a slam, she ain't coming back bud

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Where you been. We need the slammed can face haha. 

Can’t do it, on my phone at the hotel

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carnages said:

The next poor bastard to step in there with Mike Perry is getting Slam KOed.  Mike has been trying to add that type of KO for a few fights now.

• Like 3

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

The next poor bastard to step in there with Mike Perry is getting Slam KOed.  Mike has been trying to add that type of KO for a few fights now.

When Mike gets the slam KO and head kick KO he will have the greatest HL reel of ALL TIMEZ

• Like 4

Was stupid to hold on to that Kimura. First thing we taught back in the day with lifts is you let go of subs immediately. Buddy of mine got his neck fked up pretty bad trying to hold a triangle choke with someone standing and they lifted up but half way went out for a second during the lift then came down full body weight on dudes neck. he wasn't knocked out but dudes neck almost broke. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

She still boxed her up. Slam was impressive though

That was Andrade’s entire game plan. She was landing way more as the fight went on. Rose couldn’t handle the pace

• Like 5

Was stupid to hold on to that Kimura. First thing we taught back in the day with lifts is you let go of subs immediately. Buddy of mine got his neck fked up pretty bad trying to hold a triangle choke with someone standing and they lifted up but half way went out for a second during the lift then came down full body weight on dudes neck. he wasn't knocked out but dudes neck almost broke. 

But it worked well for her the first time that dude tried to slam her. Tough luck, she was piecing her up ez

• Like 2

That was a sick KO and everything but lets not get it twisted, Mandrade is the most beatable champion in the UFC right now. She has a ton of holes in her game. Joanna bodies her again or Suarez rides her down old town road.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Banham said:

That was a sick KO and everything but lets not get it twisted, Mandrade is the most beatable champion in the UFC right now. She has a ton of holes in her game. Joanna bodies her again or Suarez rides her down old town road.

Andrade has found a loophole in the game, she is slam KOing all these bishes

Only Tatiana has a chance because how you finna slam the moon, chick weighs like two hundo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Banham said:

OmegaLUL. Maybe JJ can run away again, but if Wandrade touches her for one SECOND, she’s getting paralyzed like Rose

Edited by LayDownDead
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

But it worked well for her the first time that dude tried to slam her. Tough luck, she was piecing her up ez

Yeah false sense of security though since most people don't have that kinda strength to lift so high & she sorta flipped the first time. I've always taught people to just let it go if you get lifted. We never did standing kimura much back in the day but guillotines, armbars & triangle puts you in position to get piked over your shoulder/neck if they posture and lift from standing. If you have Kimura in standing you should turn and sit immediately and try to use their momentum to elevator hook reverse them. If it fails you have guard but if they connect and get close in a bodylock or high-C you can get slammed pretty easy. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Yeah false sense of security though since most people don't have that kinda strength to lift so high & she sorta flipped the first time. I've always taught people to just let it go if you get lifted. We never did standing kimura much back in the day but guillotines, armbars & triangle puts you in position to get piked over your shoulder/neck if they posture and lift from standing. If you have Kimura in standing you should turn and sit immediately and try to use their momentum to reverse. if it fails you have guard but if they connect and get close in a bodylock or high-C you can get slammed pretty easy. 

give it up Stomp, Andrade beats Rose 9/10 times whether its the first slam or the 50th, chicks spinal is going to get busted

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

That was a garbage fight,Andrade has zero skill.How  USADA cannot catch her is not surprising,seems there is some sketchy dealings going on with Brasil fighters,i assume similar to when Aldo was to be tested but the USADA guy was given the runaround.I laughed when she said Brasil fighters are born with super strength,i guess they are born with ped injections.

Aldo is another lol,most of these Brasil fighters are always the bigger fighter in the ring,they would be nothing if fighting legit.Like that Andrade wouldn't be even top 20 or even in the UFC and Aldo has always been jacked.

Man just thinking about how many recently ,Royce got caught,Aldos ordeal a couple years ago,JDS,this Costa joke,the past tree trunk scum Palhares,the old fart who fought Chael was running from testing,Silva,the list goes on and on and that is just the real obvious ones.Oh yeah Melendez because he was in the Gracie camp.

I don't like talking about or giving any of these scum any recognition.Remove peds and Rose beats Andrade 10/10 times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, carnages said:

give it up Stomp, Andrade beats Rose 9/10 times whether its the first slam or the 50th, chicks spinal is going to get busted

I thought the two angle slams were going to do it in the first round, not the piledriver

• Like 7

Just now, PATSTER said:

I thought the two angle slams were going to do it in the first round, not the piledriver

correction, one of them was an AA, I guess Andrade is digging thuganomics return

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, zaksame said:

That was a garbage fight,Andrade has zero skill.How  USADA cannot catch her is not surprising,seems there is some sketchy dealings going on with Brasil fighters,i assume similar to when Aldo was to be tested but the USADA guy was given the runaround.I laughed when she said Brasil fighters are born with super strength,i guess they are born with ped injections.

Aldo is another lol,most of these Brasil fighters are always the bigger fighter in the ring,they would be nothing if fighting legit.Like that Andrade wouldn't be even top 20 or even in the UFC and Aldo has always been jacked.

Man just thinking about how many recently ,Royce got caught,Aldos ordeal a couple years ago,JDS,this Costa joke,the past tree trunk scum Palhares,the old fart who fought Chael was running from testing,Silva,the list goes on and on and that is just the real obvious ones.Oh yeah Melendez because he was in the Gracie camp.

I don't like talking about or giving any of these scum any recognition.Remove peds and Rose beats Andrade 10/10 times.

The fook are you gibbering about ya damn buffoon?  Valentina is getting slam KOed next.  Jessica used to run with the big dogs at bantamweight too.

• Like 6

That slam was giving me serious flashbacks to watching the New Japan Pro Wrestling Show last July where Hiromu Takahashi landed on his head and broke his neck so bad he still hasn’t wrestled again since.

• Like 3

Lol i just watched it back. Cruz said "she cant lift her" like ten times. Bring back Goldberg. He would have called that **** like Carnage

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

That slam was giving me serious flashbacks to watching the New Japan Pro Wrestling Show last July where Hiromu Takahashi landed on his head and broke his neck so bad he still hasn’t wrestled again since.

was it a dope slam I missed it

• Like 1

Just now, PATSTER said:

Lol i just watched it back. Cruz said "she cant lift her" like ten times. Bring back Goldberg. He would have called that **** like Carnage

Goldie is best commentator IMO.... Rogan is the worst 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, carnages said:

Meh at least Lima killed MVP. That kinda took the sting out of potential butt hurt tonight if hose got hosed. 

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Rose got knocked out cold.  King Adrade did the DC high crotch lift but delivered a Prime Rampage Slam KO.  It was SICK

• Like 6

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

He's probably gonna say no as it broke the dude's neck lol

Was probably a work though

• Like 4