Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

ESPN+ UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Lee

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The speed difference is drastic.

Btw, we're making the forum rule that if you do not participate in ANY discussions before the fight, and do not participate in the event thread... you will NOT be allowed to show up and gloat like you won the fight yourself. 

ITR can speak however he wants about MTP. The rest of these hating cans can go back into their closets.

Because some of us have not been calling Lee a loser for a few years now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

The speed difference is drastic.

Btw, we're making the forum rule that if you do not participate in ANY discussions before the fight, and do not participate in the event thread... you will NOT be allowed to show up and gloat like you won the fight yourself. 

ITR can speak however he wants about MTP. The rest of these hating cans can go back into their closets.

I called for MTP to win, I was wronged...he'll be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Because some of us have not been calling Lee a loser for a few years now?

Sorry, you're not allowed to show up and gloat now. You do not participate in any discussions, unless you can find a way to make it about Orange Man Bad.

See your way out of the event thread immediately. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Sorry, you're not allowed to show up and gloat now. You do not participate in any discussions, unless you can find a way to make it about Orange Man Bad.

See your way out of the event thread immediately. Thanks.

Lol.

You pick cans and talk them up and run quiet like a **** when they get embarrassed, again.

 

What is Lee, 1-3 since beating Chisea?

I'm sorry you can't follow me calling him a can for so many years, maybe up your reading comprehension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Denied.

You wouldn't even be here if Lee choked RDA out in the first round. Your **** would be as silent as if Megasoup walked in the room and asked "Who's Mozzez?" lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a major problem, not only here, but in the rest of society.

I lost, I blabbed, I hold my L. No biggie. I don't win em all. The problem is when we get people like this d0ucher above, who doesn't hold his L's. He only shows up when he feels like he won. We gotta weed those people out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol to the person who, holds his L's, which is somewhere around 45% of the time for the greatest MMA gambler we have.

If RDA would have lost, I wouldn't care. He didn't put up a great fight yesterday. But I did get to enjoy watching Lee, who is supposed to be this superior wrestler, get beat at wrestling and his face caved in by a guy with 7 inch reach disadvantage. 

 

I've called many fights wrong and i don't care. Sometimes it's anything could happen and it happened, sometimes i was just wrong. But I dint pretend to be some expert like others.

 

Also, didn't Soup invite the big bad Chicago boy to town and he wouldn't go even when it was just up the road from you? Sounds like he kept you quiet, not me 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 3:12 AM, PATSTER said:

4 champions, one guy on a 12 fight win streak, one guy on a 10 fight win streak, and one guy on a 6 fight win streak. Or should we just ignore strength of opposition in those losses? 

You’ve said all 4 guys he’s lost to suck at some point in their careers, so you tell me.

 

And he’s looked bad in 3/4 of his wins. Or should we just ignore that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 1:20 PM, cashfl0w said:

The speed difference is drastic.

Btw, we're making the forum rule that if you do not participate in ANY discussions before the fight, and do not participate in the event thread... you will NOT be allowed to show up and gloat like you won the fight yourself. 

ITR can speak however he wants about MTP. The rest of these hating cans can go back into their closets.

He got boxed up by Kevin Lee (and I’m an MTP fan), and was only barely less gassed. People that don’t see the difference are lying to themselves 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

You’ve said all 4 guys he’s lost to suck at some point in their careers, so you tell me.

 

And he’s looked bad in 3/4 of his wins. Or should we just ignore that?

They do suck but they are good at winning decisions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

They do suck but they are good at winning decisions

All four have more recent TKO/KO wins than RDA. All four

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LayDownDead said:

All four have more recent TKO/KO wins than RDA. All four

I didn't know that was the only way a fight finished

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I didn't know that was the only way a fight finished

Do I gotta bump all the times you’ve said “submissions don’t count”?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

Do I gotta bump all the times you’ve said “submissions don’t count”?

Are we really gonna pretend RDA couldn't have spammed punches on the ground when Kevin was already mid quitting from being so tired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PATSTER said:

Are we really gonna pretend RDA couldn't have spammed punches on the ground when Kevin was already mid quitting from being so tired?

Let’s take a look at the timing of when RDA got his last TKO..... oh right, his last fight before USADA. What a coincidence!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Let’s take a look at the timing of when RDA got his last TKO..... oh right, his last fight before USADA. What a coincidence!!

If RDA was still fighting midgets he'd be knocking everyone out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

If RDA was still fighting midgets he'd be knocking everyone out

RDA was forced to move up.... oh right! A few months after USADA. Interesting, interesting

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

RDA was forced to move up.... oh right! A few months after USADA. Interesting, interesting

Uhh you mean a year and a half after USADA? His best performance was smashing Cowboy under USADA 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Uhh you mean a year and a half after USADA? His best performance was smashing Cowboy under USADA 

RDA left Kings MMA, a gym with multiple roid abusers (Werdum, Vettori, Cyborg, Gabi Garcia) for Parillo.... right after USADA started. My my, we sure have a bunch of big coincidences here!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

RDA left Kings MMA, a gym with multiple roid abusers (Werdum, Vettori, Cyborg, Gabi Garcia) for Parillo.... right after USADA started. My my, we sure have a bunch of big coincidences here!

You think Gabi Garcia is on steroids?! Your whole argument was just invalidated

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×