skillandpower

Jones: "Im Not Fighting DC at HW"

I heard DC in an interview last night on Ariel Helwani, and he said the only way he'd fight Jones is at 205...it's the only way he feels legit redemption.

I dont think another LHW fight makes sense for those two. I dont think it ends any differently with DC, those pico grams didnt drop him with that headkick. and JJ doesn't have any legit contender at LHW. He should move up and let them sort each other out and go back for a bigger fight when the top guys figure out whos a contender and a pretender. 

if it isnt at HW, I can careless to see this again. DC is no match for JJ at LHW. Moving up to DC at HW is the only chance. 

• Like 1

jon jones doesnt want to compete against anybody who might have any kind of advantage over him.   thats why he does steroids, stays at light heavyweight, and cherry picks fights against tomato cans

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

jon jones doesnt want to compete against anybody who might have any kind of advantage over him.   thats why he does steroids, stays at light heavyweight, and cherry picks fights against tomato cans

Sounds like a gay French Canadian that used to be a champ at WW 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

lol I can't stand Georges but he was fighting the best the division had to offer during his reign.  Not motherf*ckers a weight class below him with a lot of stoppage losses.

• Like 2

Wow I didn't think Jon was this big of a p*ssy.  What is he 9 years younger and 7 to 8 inches taller with 13 inches of reach?

Without even putting on weight if Bader can weigh 229 for HW fights so can Jones.  Daniel has fought heavyweight as light as 224, 230, 235 and 238 and his last fight on short notice was the only time he tipped the scales over 250 at 251.  His previous high was 249 against some jobber in Strikeforce.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Patrick Cote during his golden years in MFC?

admit it, you'd go gay for Cote just like everybody else.

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol I can't stand Georges but he was fighting the best the division had to offer during his reign.  Not motherf*ckers a weight class below him with a lot of stoppage losses.

Til he got the chit beaten out of him,  won a bs decision and retired, you mean? 

i remember when jon jones got the brakes beaten off of him so badly by some swedish meatball dude that he ended up drunk driving his car into a telephone pole and then a pregnant lady, and he  eventually turned to a life of drugs and steroids and fighting tomato cans to pad his record.  even spending one night in rehab wasnt able to put him back together again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Why would Jones do Dc the favour of moving up to hw anyway. He hates him & he already beat him twice. Im pretty sure Jones would be fine if DC never got another chance to fight him, it might eat DC up though.

Jon Jones is too scared to fight a dude he already beat twice. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

Mother ****er probably walking round at 230. Lame **** excuse. 

And he weighs 205 for about 12 seconds of his life. Then he balloons back up into a HW just like Cormier does, and when they step in the cage, guess what weight class they're technically fighting at? Heavyweight.

What Jon is trying to say here is that he thinks it would be rough for DC to make 205 again, and it would likely deplete his body, so that's what he wants when they fight. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

And he weighs 205 for about 12 seconds of his life. Then he balloons back up into a HW just like Cormier does, and when they step in the cage, guess what weight class they're technically fighting at? Heavyweight.

What Jon is trying to say here is that he thinks it would be rough for DC to make 205 again, and it would likely deplete his body, so that's what he wants when they fight. 

Exactly 

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That's going full JV Beta.  Jon is easily 230 and DC fought Stipe at 245-246.  He's much younger with drastic height and reach advantages.  He's also allowed to micro dose for the next 7 years.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, 12er© said:

In the rematch Jon was getting the hands but light heavy DC can only crack if he's fighting Pat Cummings FFS.  Two fiddy DC was knocking out all of his sparring partners.  Jon doesn't want that smoke because the boy can't box.

15 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

This. It's honestly the worst look. 

Even if somehow Clegg had to dig deep against a dude 7 inches shorter like John Lineker I wouldn't be afraid to go all hands in the extinct small cage.  Yeah I'd fight long and run like Rose.  I'd avoid the slam KO and brutal body shots and just lay him out with pull counter I learned from a Floyd Mayweather highlight on YouTube.

The supposedly GOAT doesn't want to have a 15 pound weight disadvantage at HW!  lmfao Little Frank steps in there with a 15 pound weight disadvantage every fight except Faber and it matters a lot more in the little boy divisions.  I hate this nagger.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, 12er© said:

This is what I was just thinking.

Now Jones says that he has three more fights left at LHW before moving to HW. Lol at this cuck trying to wait for DC to retire. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Now Jones says that he has three more fights left at LHW before moving to HW. Lol at this cuck trying to wait for DC to retire. 

Assuming he is talking about Santos, Reyes and possibily Walker ?

Yeah his contradiction is pretty funny. He is ok to go to HW as long as he doesnt fight DC but Im not sure he could beat everybody else if that is what he thinks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Assuming he is talking about Santos, Reyes and possibily Walker ?

Yeah his contradiction is pretty funny. He is ok to go to HW as long as he doesnt fight DC but Im not sure he could beat everybody else if that is what he thinks.

He said probably Santos, possibly Rockhold, and Walker...

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

He said probably Santos, possibly Rockhold, and Walker...

Rockhold ? Pretty interesting choice from Jones .. 

He is more worried about setting a record at 205,a weight class he should NOT be in.He should be fighting at HW.

Maybe he should watch old Royce Gracie videos and understand he is a COWARD hanging out at 205 when he is likely way up around 235.Jones has only ever fought ONE guy his size and he struggled in that fight...Gustafsson.

He shouldn't feel so grand about his accomplishments knowing he is always the bigger fighter,not much sportsmanship i guess where he comes from.

• Like 1