Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Neil Magny USADA'ed

Magny’s statement reads as follows:

As many of you know, I had to withdraw from my sceduled bout against Vicente Luque on Saturday, May 18th. I want to apologize to him, as I know how difficult it is to lose an opponent days out from a fight. Throughout my MMA career I have been very transparent. I am not afraid to admit when I am in the wrong.

On Saturday, May 11, 2019, I received an email from USADA stating that I have failed an “out of competition drug test” due to the banned substance “Di-Hydroxy-LGD-4033”. I am fully cooperating with USADA to determine how this substance was found in the sample I provided them on May 5, 2019.

I have always been an advocate for the strict drug testing in the UFC, even to the extent of opting for my collected samples to be used for research purposes by USADA. I know without a doubt that I have done everything according to the standards set by USADA. I have faith in USADA that this situation will resolved in a timely manner and that I will be cleared of any wrong doing.

To all of my fans and supporters, thank you. I assure you that I have not let you down.

• Haha 1

How can you be so skinny and on roids? 

This must be a tampered test, what's next? George Roop on roids?

• Like 9

That is what USADA wants to use Magny's sample to figure out how you could juice and remain ultra skinny. 

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Kookork said:

That is what USADA wants to use Magny's sample to figure out how you could juice and remain ultra skinny. 

Probably they already mastered it Anderson.

47 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

There are many PED's that are specialized in giving endurance...retards?

I agree. 

TJ is a good example that you can cheat yet not be jacked

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

LMAO Magny sick of looking like Will Smith with Aids and started injecting to look like Reem.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, carnages said:

How can you be so skinny and on roids? 

This must be a tampered test, what's next? George Roop on roids?

lol Neil is not steroids.  On roids he'd be at middleweight and they'd have him move to light heavy for a Jon Jones title defense in October.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I wonder what Magny would look like with no roids then

Or how much worse off his record would be than it already is LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Or how much worse off his record would be than it already is LOL

Magny when he comes back from USADA suspension and no roids

Image result for very skinny black guy funny

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I don't like this common excuse of "tainted" drugs.The way it SHOULD work is that if you want to go around popping pills,inserting needles,it is 100% up to you ands your camp to make sure BEFORE you take anything that it is legit.If the fighter and his/her team are too lazy then too bad if your caught.

I am also sick of the garbage suspensions,they are more like a short holiday than anything.I know have heard Dana talk about money and taking food off their tables,TOO BAD,your a cheat you should be kicked out for good.The UFC is more worried about their business than doing the right thing,get rid of ALL of the cheats,no warnings,one time and your out.

Safest way to not get caught,don't pop pills or do needles,SIMPLE,fight CLEAN.SPORT<<keyword should be about the person,the athlete and not who can take more pills ore insert more needles.I am really TIRED of EXCUSES,NO your doctor should not warrant these drugs,if you want to take drugs on behalf of a doctors advice,fine,your OUT for a minimum of a year IF you declared it BEFORE testing.