Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Did Andrade Tap Out ?

Just now, King_Can said:

There was no leverage on that arm, she was reaching for control 

When I reach for a beer, I always go tap, tap, tap first...good post bro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LayDownDead said:

No, and if you think she did you're an idiot

I know it wasnt a clear tap like Magny did against RDA but still it was kinda interesting tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Andrade has been champ for less than a week and I have already seen articles saying it was a fluke, she is cheat, how Rose is so brave and now this. She got rampaged on to her head so hard she took a quick nap on the canvas end of. 

Tatiana is coming for that belt so neither women will be of much note once she gets her shot, Suarez mollywhops them both in the same night and twice on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I know it wasnt a clear tap like Magny did against RDA but still it was kinda interesting tho

There was a card last week where every Brazilian “legend” got bodied. Tread lightly

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

There was a card last week where every Brazilian “legend” got bodied. Tread lightly

Lol come on m8. No need to go there

No, it was a very close attempt but never at the edge of a tap.

Honestly, I find more people repeating the narrative that Andrade "smashed" Rose (in fighting, not the tribbing way). They ignore the fact that Andrade was clearly getting outclassed and was losing  badly up until that point. The first round, with the new criteria, could've been scored a 10-8 by some judges.

That said, it was one of the best slam KOs I've ever seen, right there with Rampage over Arona. It's also one of the best come-from-behind victories, especially in a title fight.

On a side topic, I wonder how Andrade would do in a rematch with Joanna. It doesn't seem like Andrade's striking defense has improved much at all, and Rose was able to punch her in the face at will. I could see a Joanna rematch going much the same way as their first fight. As much as I'd like to see another slam KO, let's not pretend that Andrade has magical muff slamming powers all of a sudden.

Geesh the quality looks like some 1970's 9 mm cam.

IDK what is wrong with Rose,she often seems so EMO and not a fighter.None the less,she was doing well until roid girl tossed her around.