Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Woodley Out of June 29 Fight With Lawler

24 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

If he's ready/healthy then its gotta be Robbie vs. Wonderboy right? 

lol Steve is worried about head trauma after Showtime knocked him dead.  He ain't trying to fight another hitter on short notice.  Mike Perry will take this fight.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol Steve is worried about head trauma after Showtime knocked him dead.  He ain't trying to fight another hitter on short notice.  Mike Perry will take this fight.

Oh I like this fight for that reason Robbie would surely force Stephens to in to a decent fight.

Perry isn't getting the fight just because he finally managed to beat an actual Welterweight lets be honest.

• Sad 1

Just now, Jolldan said:

Oh I like this fight for that reason Robbie would surely force Stephens to in to a decent fight.

Perry isn't getting the fight just because he finally managed to beat an actual Welterweight lets be honest.

The fook are you talking about finally managed to beat an actual welterweight?!

Mike Perry destroyed a light heavyweight in his UFC debut.  You fools must've forgot and Paul Felder weighs 193 pounds.  That is NOT a lightweight.  Donald left the division after Mike took a dive so he didn't have to run that back.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What idiot would call for another 5 round Steve fight?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

The fook are you talking about finally managed to beat an actual welterweight?!

Mike Perry destroyed a light heavyweight in his UFC debut.  You fools must've forgot and Paul Felder weighs 193 pounds.  That is NOT a lightweight.  Donald left the division after Mike took a dive so he didn't have to run that back.

Lay off the pipe

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King_Can said:

Tills askinh for it 

lol is that boy trying to get killed?  He shouldn't get in a cage with a hitter for at least another year.  He just suffered the most violent knockout in the history of the division.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Perry would be fun, what is ponzi up to?

He was trying to get beat up by Showtime last I heard.  He needs to rematch Mike Perry and not run for dear life or throw spinning chit.

• Like 2

There many options for a replacement. 

Honestly, I think this fight was silly in the first place. I hope Woodley recovers well and fights somebody else.

due to injury hey? i bet its the same "injury" that neil magny just received

stand by for the inevitable "T-Roids just got USADA'd" thread.   or maybe he is ducking. all he's been doing lately is fighting tomato cans to try to pad his record for easy money and build a legacy. he didnt expect the tomato cans to strike back like what happened the last time when he ducked colby only to get diggled by some other random tomato can, so i wouldnt be at all surprised if he wont fight someone like lawler who has more than a tomato can's chance of beating him.  give it a week into july and he'll be ready to go again and calling out CM Punk over twitter.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

huge duck

Ducking someone that he turned into the fastest KO in WW championship history?

That makes about as much sense as that other dummy saying King Amanda is ducking some can she beat twice already, and after moving up to fight Cyborg no less.

• Like 3

Good news for Lawler, Woodley was about to fook the boy up again.

That being said, half these replacements would fook him up too, especially MIKE

• Like 1

Perry?  Interesting, would watch.  Robbie would sleep Darren Dill Pickle.

6 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Closet faag 

You so blatantly want me up in your ar$e. It's soooooo obvious. I bet you get a semi everytime you see me post.