Sorry meng, I go for the low-hanging fruit

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Prince Philip 

64112860SAMLJACKSON.gif

• Like 1

SOBERCUBAN YOU F*CKING C*CK SUCKER

i was going to take alex trebek!  simply because olivia de havilland defies all laws of old age and simply refuses to die

wait isnt it against the rules to pick someone whos virtually already on their death beds?

either way, ban yourself from this game.   before you were ruining this game for everybody else, but from making this thread just to jack up my pick, you are now ruining it for me.  now its personal.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

alright since the dumb old b*tch i usually pick just isnt going to die,   i'm going to be the guy to take Bob Barker

dont worry guys there is no need to come at me with your pitchforks just yet.  im not very consistant at making accurate predictions

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

wait a minute. a ctrl + f search for barker reveals that somebody else has already done the unthinkable. shame on you @King_Can  may the price be wrong
bitch

man i can never really catch any breaks around here. f*ck this chit im almost ready to bail out.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

Daenerys Targaryen

final answer.

yeah... this is going to be a short season

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

yeah... this is going to be a short season

to tell u the truth im still not fully convinced that shes gonna die tonight.   the show just wants people to want her dead after what she did the last episode,  but no characters really ever get the treatment they deserve or suffer the kind of fate that the viewers would expect. thats just the way it seems to play out over and over again

so with that kind of logic  i think danerys wont end up dead, simply because they spent a whole episode throwing 7 and a half seasons away and turning her heel in a spin to make people want to hate her.  just to piss them off even more when she walks away from it all still alive, and everybody else is all like wtf kind of ending was that?

i think i'd have a better shot at winning if i picked tyrian. one of the characters that nobody wants dead, and has managed to escape death a good dozen or so times and its a miracle he's still even around.

so yeah if i was a betting man, both of them die tonight.  im still pretty confident that danerys walks and tyian gets whacked

but yeah do i  have to pick an actual person for this thing?   i'm not exactly sure who All-Hands Khabib's next opponent is just yet, but i might consider picking him if i cant pick a game of thrones character lol

i mean i would surely take jon snow, but im pretty sure im not allowed to pick a guy who already died

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

alright f*ck it ill take olivia de havilland again.

i aint gonna rest till she is finally at rest. just hurry up and die you 102 year old vegetable so i can win one of these things. dont make me come over there and give you some rough buttsex just to speed up the process.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i think danerys wont end up dead, simply because they spent a whole episode throwing 7 and a half seasons away and turning her heel in a spin 

Did you not watch the previous seasons where her cheese was always just a bit off the cracker?

I mean, theres probably 20 odd references of her killing innocent people, or threatening to burn everything to the ground.

Hell, they tried to tall her out of burning kings landing 3 separate times alone.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Did you not watch the previous seasons where her cheese was always just a bit off the cracker?

I mean, theres probably 20 odd references of her killing innocent people, or threatening to burn everything to the ground.

Hell, they tried to tall her out of burning kings landing 3 separate times alone.

Yeah Dany bringing the fire and burning cities to the ground is all she talked about for years.  Dany has always needed others around her to keep her from acting on her worst impulses, because she defaults to "kill everything" when left to her own devices.  All of her advisers (well, I guess aside from Grey Worm, but he's all broken now too) and friends dead, nephew won't give her the diϲk, she left Daario in Meereen, etc

I felt like Dany was ****ed the second she killed Randyll and ****on Tarly, just seemed like that moment was going to be her downfall.  

Anyone that was surprised by Dany going full-dragon hasn't been paying attention.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

im not buying that for one second.   she only decided to go ape sh*t and burn a whole city down in a jealous fit of rage because her nephew didnt give her the D, and the people like him more than they like her.

all her killings were justified and with good intentions. other than the tarlys who wouldnt bend the knee perhaps that was a bit over the top.   she could have easilly just flown right over to the castle and roasted cersei without any further actions without having to burn the whole city down first. cersei was supposed to be the one she was going after. what the hell did the villagers do to warrant all that?   whats the point of being a ruler if you have no people left to rule?

jon snow didnt give her another pounding in a cave somewhere and she lost her marbles over it. she should have stayed in mareen making sandwiches for all of the slaves she freed.

Edited by -idyb-

13 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Daenerys Targaryen

final answer.

thats a wrap boys, bring on season 10.

Edited by -idyb-

XLo5ZV.gif

The idiot getting killed by Robbie here.  He said it takes more than a 3 piece with the soda to fill him up.  King Jorge is bringing a bucket!

masvidal3piece.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, sobercuban said:

congrats to pjbear05 for killing some writer I've never heard of

you know the rules

my pick is 

Alex Trebek

“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek says “positive energy” from fans may have played a role in what doctors have called the “near remission” of his stage 4 pancreatic cancer

sorry Sober, looks like Bob Barker is next.

19 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek says “positive energy” from fans may have played a role in what doctors have called the “near remission” of his stage 4 pancreatic cancer

sorry Sober, looks like Bob Barker is next.

Sobercurse worked for good, for once. 

Not sure if he counts but Hollywood veteran villain actor Billy Drago died today, feel like I have seen him in a lot of stuff.

Image result for billy drago  rock my world

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Not sure if he counts but Hollywood veteran villain actor Billy Drago died today, feel like I have seen him in a lot of stuff.

Legend

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

My favorite roles this guys played were:

Creepy hitman guy in The Untouchables

Orell Peattie in the X-files episode "Theef"

• Like 1

ever since these threads started i am probably the leading cause of google searches for Olivia De Havilland

just checked to see if she ded yet, and nope. the old bag just turned 103 today.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Is he back in the hospital again?

Nah hes doing good now but I have a feeling hes gonna get hit with the big one sooner or later. 

19 hours ago, -idyb- said:

ever since these threads started i am probably the leading cause of google searches for Olivia De Havilland

just checked to see if she ded yet, and nope. the old bag just turned 103 today.

She probably hasn't died because nobody knows who she is.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Dame Olivia de Havilland

220px-Joan_Fontaine_in_The_Women_trailer

300px-De_Havilland_DH88_Comet.jpg

JollyGenuineEider-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

how the hell do you not know who she is?

she was a star in the movie Gone With The Wind.  if you havent heard of that movie, than clearly youre not very old. it was the biggest movie in its time. it took over 20 years for another movie to come along and top it on the box office.

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

how the hell do you not know who she is?

she was a star in the movie Gone With The Wind.  if you havent heard of that movie, than clearly youre not very old. it was the biggest movie in its time. it took over 20 years for another movie to come along and top it on the box office.

you're more tuned into the granny scene than I am

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

you're more tuned into the granny scene than I am

you should come over and watch the movie with me while i knit a blanket

20 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nah hes doing good now but I have a feeling hes gonna get hit with the big one sooner or later. 

next week after the nature boy dies I_Take_Roids be in this thread like

634783c510e2564240db54ee141213e3--fighti

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2019 at 2:33 PM, VertFTW said:

svtcountour

Are you really that much of a piece of ****?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Are you really that much of a piece of ****?

Lol I added his name here because he died which is true..he was more my friend than yours btw

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol I added his name here because he died which is true..he was more my friend than yours btw

wolf tickets

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1