Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Celebrity Death Pool Season 9

I spent 5 minutes googling why people were playing along with a prank cause Ive never been more sure about anything in my life that I remember this guy died like 5 years ago. Still not sure that the entire internet isnt wrong...

• Haha 1

lol dude tried to drop the ban hammer on his own director. RIP Rip the legend. 

my dumb b*tch survived her 103rd birthday. im beginning to think she's immortal.     im about to google how to place a sobercurse

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

RIP to a true legend

one of my all-time favs > legend star of "Hobo with a Shotgun" - RIP

13 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Julio Englesies 

@VertFTW how do you spell this beaners name?

Julio Inglesias, I think so you're not far off.  

• Like 1

Just now, America said:

Jesus lol

Yeah .... LOL 

Crazy that Steve-O and Novak are sober and that Bam is the main ****-up from the crew.  I wonder how much is attributable to concussions and what's attributable to addiction.  Based off what he was saying, that's addiction talking. 

Everything is someone else's fault, everyone has wronged him in some way, wife can leave and she can take the kid just so she can't use him against Bam in a divorce, talking about his mom not having an over-the-top reaction to the news that Bam almost died doing something stupid. and how that meant she was a horrible person.  It's like, bruh, she didn't react because she's probably been expecting a phone call saying you were dead for 20 years, she's burned out.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah .... LOL 

Crazy that Steve-O and Novak are sober and that Bam is the main ****-up from the crew.  I wonder how much is attributable to concussions and what's attributable to addiction.  Based off what he was saying, that's addiction talking. 

Everything is someone else's fault, everyone has wronged him in some way, wife can leave and she can take the kid just so she can't use him against Bam in a divorce, talking about his mom not having an over-the-top reaction to the news that Bam almost died doing something stupid. and how that meant she was a horrible person.  It's like, bruh, she didn't react because she's probably been expecting a phone call saying you were dead for 20 years, she's burned out.  

This all started when Dunn died, that's the crazy thing. He's been a sh*t show ever since.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, America said:

This all started when Dunn died, that's the crazy thing. He's been a sh*t show ever since.

Agreed.  I can't imagine losing my best friend in that way.  Surely blames himself, probably can't say it out loud and wouldn't admit it.  

He's so jealous that Novak has found a way out of the ѕhit and isn't going to go down with the ship.

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Agreed.  I can't imagine losing my best friend in that way.  Surely blames himself, probably can't say it out loud and wouldn't admit it.  

He's so jealous that Novak has found a way out of the ѕhit and isn't going to go down with the ship.

Truth, oh well.

By the way, we'll done carrying on the game during my extended absence. It took Vert being extra level cringe to double back lol

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, America said:

Truth, oh well.

By the way, we'll done carrying on the game during my extended absence. It took Vert being extra level cringe to double back lol

I've proudly carried the torch

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, SVTContour98 said:

Epstein

BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) twitteó a las 8:13 a. m. on sáb., ago. 10, 2019:
US financier Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, US media report https://t.co/lfXOylpyPB
(https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1160177267693314048?s=09)

• Haha 1