Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

American Theme Park Opens 3D Ride Of Princess Diana’s Death

American Theme Park Opens 3D Ride Of Princess Diana's Death

A theme park in the US is turning Princess Diana’s fatal car crash into a tourist attraction.

A new ‘ride’ will allow guests to ‘experience’ the crash via a 3D computer model, as if they’re travelling through the Parisian tunnel themselves. At the end of the ride, guests will get to vote in a poll on whether they believe the Royal Family was involved in the collision.

The park, in Pigeon Forge, pays tribute to US tabloid mag, The National Enquirer, and calls itself ‘The National Enquirer Live!’.

Creator Robin Turner told the Mirror:

It’s a 3D computer model, and you’re looking down on what looks just like Paris, but it’s three-dimensional.

It’s projected, and you see the buildings and everything in a 3D presentation.

And it shows the pathway as she left the Ritz hotel, and the paparazzi chasing her, and the bang-flash that we think blinded the driver and how it happened.

The ‘ride’ opens tomorrow, May 25.

It will also guide visitors through conspiracy theories that emerged after the crash, which took the Princess of Wales’ life on August 31, 1997.

Turner told The Daily Beast:

There’s no blood. There’s none of that. You see the car crash through computer animation.

You will be polled on what you believe was the cause of her death and who was behind it. We ask questions like ‘Do you think the Royals were involved?’ ‘Do you think she was pregnant?’ All we do is ask questions on what’s your opinion.

It’s definitely not in poor taste. It’s just showing the route of what happened.

For people who’ve never been to Paris, it’s just showing the topography, and the distance, and the tunnel, and that kind of stuff. It’s done very professionally.

• Like 1

I look forward to them making the Disney Tower of Terror into the Twin Towers Experience 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, TUF said:

I look forward to them making the Disney Tower of Terror into the Twin Towers Experience 

911_jokes_aint_funny.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Because who hasn't wondered what it would be like to die in a horrific car crash, right? 

Dude I'm going to this chit.  I can get to Pigeon Forge faster than I can Cherokee.  After the ride there's a route to Cherokee that I've never done.

I'm fookin PUMPED for next weekend!

Clegg gonna be all like "Yes of course the Royal Family killed her, why are you even asking me this stupid chit during my 3D simulation of her death that I paid good money to experience?"

On 5/24/2019 at 11:45 AM, TUF said:

You should definitely pitch this idea.  Hell I might pitch it myself to these cats in Tennessee.  I'm trying to get that @cashfl0w scrilla so I can afford cable television again.

Threef

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 4:10 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

The Whorre

That's fugged up