Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Keeping It Real about Cejudo and Mighty Mouse for a Minute

Im not a fan at all and I cant stand both guys but I will not pretend that both of these guys along with the 125 division (the division I always wanted to be closed down) are making me take back my words.

Cejudo KTFO a pre USADA TJ and now he finished the guy I thought was going to run the 135 for a long time. Please note: he finished BOTH guys. 

Then Mighty Mouse already finished Cejudo once and, in my opinion, either got robbed in the rematch OR at least should had the trilogy/immediate rematch with Cejudo. Say what you want and come at me but I still think MM had his 'bags packed' and no matter what happened in that second fight, he was leaving the UFC. So his mind wasnt even on the damn fight to begin with.

My point is that Cejudo and MM, love or hate them, virtually beat TJ and Moraes who were, without a doubt, the top of the 135 division.

Thoughts ?

Happy Sunday, seus latas!

• Like 2

used to like cejudo but now i dont.  the dude is both smaller than and weighs less than my penis and here he is trying to beak off to the crowd about how he's the greatest fighter of all time, even though paige vanzant has fought toughter opponents.

he's no GSP of the MMA world thats for damn sure. his only noteable win was over a midget who got shipped up to One FC because he has the personality of a 4x8 panel of drywall

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Happy Sunday, seus latas!

lol does this mean we're a bunch of cans? 😂

**** that.

If there was a fighting league with five minute fights, Moraes is the champion at BW. And Kevin Lee is the champion of 155 and 170.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

**** that.

If there was a fighting league with five minute fights, Moraes is the champion at BW. And Kevin Lee is the champion of 155 and 170.

If a fighter wants a fight to last less than 5 minutes, it's an option they are quite welcome to try to exercise.  Personally, I would like to see more urgency.  I think we would see different people at the top.  I also like the fact that if they fail to finish, they have to endure the exhaustion they brought about upon themselves.  But...

...too many fighters are deathly afraid of this exhaustion, they doubt themselves and their ability to finish their opponent.   I want to see more fighters with more belief in themselves.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

lol does this mean we're a bunch of cans? 😂

Lol translation yes but no we are not a bunch of cans m8

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

**** that.

lmfao I doubt it.  BJ Penn is STILL the King of the 1st round.  That one idiot literally dove at his ankle.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Megasoup said:

If a fighter wants a fight to last less than 5 minutes, it's an option they are quite welcome to try to exercise.  Personally, I would like to see more urgency.  I think we would see different people at the top.  I also like the fact that if they fail to finish, they have to endure the exhaustion they brought about upon themselves.  But...

...too many fighters are deathly afraid of this exhaustion, they doubt themselves and their ability to finish their opponent.   I want to see more fighters with more belief in themselves.  

They need to restructure it.  For instance WMMA should be a single 8 minute round or 10 minutes for title fights.  Men should go 12 minutes or 15 for title fights.  No breaks in the action, no saved by the bell like Dirty Dillasalt got against Garbrandt.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The fight should go until theres a finish. 

So you're a proponent for getting rid of WMMA?

• Like 4

Nobody doubting Cejudo and DJ aint world class fighters, but you need more than 2 guys in a division and fly weight still sucked.

2 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Nobody doubting Cejudo and DJ aint world class fighters, but you need more than 2 guys in a division and fly weight still sucked.

I know m8. I totally see your point BUT can we agree that TJ and Moraes were by far the top 2 at the BW division ? Im not by any means talking about MMA math but when you beat TJ and Moraes you should be able to beat the majority of the other names at 135

20 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I know m8. I totally see your point BUT can we agree that TJ and Moraes were by far the top 2 at the BW division ? 

They both have a loss to Assuncao. So... no.

2 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Talent wise, Fly wasn't any worse than WW, MW, LHW, or HW.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 3:41 PM, -idyb- said:

used to like cejudo but now i dont.  the dude is both smaller than and weighs less than my penis and here he is trying to beak off to the crowd about how he's the greatest fighter of all time, even though paige vanzant has fought toughter opponents.

he's no GSP of the MMA world thats for damn sure. his only noteable win was over a midget who got shipped up to One FC because he has the personality of a 4x8 panel of drywall

He has a much better resume than GSP. Two weight division champ simultaneously, olympic gold medalist and he's never tapped to strikes or been caught blowing guys in a truck stop outside Montreal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

He has a much better resume than GSP. Two weight division champ simultaneously, olympic gold medalist and he's never tapped to strikes or been caught blowing guys in a truck stop outside Montreal.

cejudo fights midgets for a living m8.   meanwhile gsp is a real grown man who fights real grown men

gsp only fought the best levels of competition.  hall of famers, future hall of famers, current, past, and future ufc champions, champions from other organizations, champions from a heavyier weight classes, top contenders,  the best fighters they had to offer him, they lined them up and gsp knocked them all down.

Lets give it up for your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, -idyb- said:

cejudo fights midget bums for a living.   meanwhile gsp is a real grown man who fights real grown men

gsp only fought the best levels of competition.  hall of famers, future hall of famers, current, past, and future ufc champions, champions from other organizations, champions from a heavyier weight classes, top contenders,  the best fighters they had to offer him, they lined them up and gsp knocked them all down.

Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre

He was twice as big as Matt Serra and Serra still mad him tap, crap, and cry from strikes.

• Like 1

lol youre only as good as your last fight.  nobody remembers their first one, gsp avenged that fluke by ktfoing that midget with body strikes in a brutal one sided **** kicking affair. but matt serra was a true legend and pioneer of the sport bro. thats why he's in the hall of fame.

henry cejudo is half the midget that matt serra will ever be m8

Just now, -idyb- said:

lol youre only as good as your last fight.  nobody remembers their first one, gsp avenged that fluke by ktfoing that midget with body strikes in a brutal one sided **** kicking affair. but matt serra was a true legend and pioneer of the sport bro. thats why he's in the hall of fame.

henry cejudo is half the midget that matt serra will ever be m8

Henry's resume is better than GSP's, but it's not a big deal. There's a ****-ton of people with better resumes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 12er© said:

Henry's resume is better than GSP's, but it's not a big deal. There's a ****-ton of people with better resumes. 

he has wins over roided dildoshaw and mighty midget and thats all of his accomplishments in MMA. the rest of his opponents are all nobodies who have gone nowhere, are already long forgotten and have done nothing with their careers and are lucky if any of them are still around to fight on the fight pass early prelims if they werent already cut from the roster long ago

how many champs, former champs, future champs, strikeforce champs,  hall of famers, former welterweight GOATS, and former lightweight GOATS has GSP  went through? yeah thats right, youre going to need more than two hands just to count them all, and GSP St. Pied every single one of them. GSP's resume speaks for itself.  thats why he will go down in history as the most successful and accomplished fighter to ever step foot in the octagon, arguably the greatest fighter of all time. no fighter will ever have a more dominant and successful career than GOAT St Piere. this is fact.  

he has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced. at over 25 fights, not many other fighters can say that.

if cejudo was even half the man that georgie goat is, he'd be out there avenging his loss to benavidez.  instead he takes the easy road and fights for a title where he doesnt even have to beat a champ to win. anything to try to gain that celebrity status and take the easy money and easy fights.  but it doesnt matter anyways because the dude has built his career fighting midgets.  he's not out there fighting any DC's or Jon Jones' or anybody of that calibre. he fights dudes in weight divisions notorious for doing nothing more than spending the whole fight fleeing and eluding.

mind you all those guys in the lower weight divisions would still kick my **** fairly easilly. even the canliest of cans fighting on the early prelims

Edited by -idyb-

Never liked Cejudo, still don't.  The judges' robbed MM, but that's on him entirely for putting it in their hands.

PJ's MMA Rule #1:  Never fight to a decision; finish it in the cage.

17 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I know m8. I totally see your point BUT can we agree that TJ and Moraes were by far the top 2 at the BW division ? Im not by any means talking about MMA math but when you beat TJ and Moraes you should be able to beat the majority of the other names at 135

Styles make fights. I agree that Cejudo beating MM, Dillashaw and now Moraes makes me think he is the favorite against damn near every Bantamweight now but very each fights different.

• Sterling's gonna have some big natural advantages over him in terms of height & reach 
  • If Cody can be more calm he's probably going to have better hands and power.
  • Cruz is just interesting for anyone.
  • Yan & Sandhagen are new blood. 

Noe he could very well beat all of them, but I like that each one offers different tests.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, cashfl0w said:

They both have a loss to Assuncao. So... no.

What?  They both have robbery losses to Assuncao.  That turd never actually beat them and without a ref Marlon kills the poor bastard in the rematch.

• Thanks 1