Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

UFC Finalizing Jessica Andrade vs Weili Zhang in China

Truly a battle for the ages. Far in the future, all of us will reflect on this and remember what we were doing when these two titans clash. What a time to be alive!

Edit - oh fck off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Rose has dolly trauma on the brain.

I was going to say something about taking time off to try and figure out how she can put her title loss on Conor to add to the lawsuit.  

• Like 3

Andrade Finna take a dive 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

I don't mind this. Everyone in the top 5 doesn't make sense other than Suarez, who gets dummied after seeing her gas in a 3 rounder against Nina Ansaroff of all people. Swae Lee is pretty good and has a shot to beat Andrade if her cardio can hold. Pretty lit headliner for a fight night

• Like 2

Kind of makes sense they passed her up if she was saying this probably be needing surgery or a couple months off

“I wasn’t angry at all. And I said that after my fight. I told them, I obviously want the fight, but I didn’t want people to hang on, wait for me, obviously,” Suarez said in an interview on The Luke Thomas Show. “But it’s OK. I’m not upset. I don’t care. It’ll give me time to really figure out what’s going on with my neck, and heal up, and be 100% next time. And that’s really what’s important to me.

Tatiana Suarez disclosed debilitating neck pain during her bout with Nina Ansaroff at UFC 238, stating that the stinger caused her left arm to go numb, with the numbness growing gradually worse as the fight progressed. Suarez was able to come away with the victory on Saturday, but now she is prioritizing her health above her career and said as much to the boss himself:

“I talked to Dana a little bit afterwards,” Suarez said. “I told him I was sorry about the performance I had. But he was proud of me anyways. And he told me good job. And he told me to heal up and make sure I’m healthy…

“Being healthy is really important to me. love fighting. It means a lot to me. But I’d rather be able to walk.”

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 4:55 AM, Jolldan said:

Very surprised Zhang got the nod for the title shot over Suarez.

Why?  Tatiana couldn't box with my 5'2" 59 year old mother.  She absolutely sucks and is the biggest WCC on the roster.

Jessica is slam KOing this chank.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Why?  Tatiana couldn't box with my 5'2" 59 year old mother.  She absolutely sucks and is the biggest WCC on the roster.

Jessica is slam KOing this chank.

I agree, Water's wants the shot first...or she said she'll whip Tatiana's azz if they give her that fight.

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

UFC WMMA will become a big joke someday.

I can literally count on my fingers the only intriguing fights still left to happen.

if the UFC's women fought under globel rules, .. the ref would run out of yellow cards in the 2nd rd.

• Like 1

Suarez vs rose, battle of the broken necks, then they both take another 12 months off between fights....

A part of me says if Andrade wins she should fight joanna again....after all joanna only lost to one person at 115. Theres no meat left on the wmma bone, they need an actress or someone famous to crossover and have success to save it, they need it fast too.

Wmma is losing interest fast, casuals pay the Bills on ppv events, no tate,no rousey,no joanna,no cyborg, no personality nonmarketable nunes, losing streak Holm, zingano is done,shevchenko is non existent in the states, suarez aka Esparza 2.0 is a boring wrestler who barely beat ansiroff, theres no marketable women left except an undersized asian minority mom that hasn't even fought the last 3 champs in an actual pro fight...that's not going far. They cant even market the b level semipretty girls because they lose to scrubs, like pvz,grasso, they couldn't even get boobs to sell with pearl and then paige