Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Justin Willis calls for loser-leaves-UFC fight vs. Tai Tuivasa

Image result for justin willis tai tuivasa

On the heels of his reported release from the UFC, Justin Willis is calling for a loser-leaves-town fight with longtime heavyweight rival Tai Tuivasa

“We’re fighting for a contract,” Willis told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Whoever loses gets cut. Don’t be a (expletive), homie. What side?”

On the topic of that contract, which multiple outlets confirmed had been revoked following a “big miscommunication and a technical difficulty” with the UFC, Willis added: “Be patient.”

“Pretty has a simple question for you,” he said of Tuivasa. “Yes or no, do you want to fight?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wtf Willis knows he's getting cut and wants to get KTFO before that happens?  What is wrong with this retard? 

15 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Wtf Willis knows he's getting cut and wants to get KTFO before that happens?  What is wrong with this retard? 

I did think he had already been cut as well, could be a good chance for Tai to get back in the win column.

Edited by Jolldan

25 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

lol Tubby Tai ain't knocking out Big T!tties.  I'd rather watch these fat jobbers have a eating contest at a Chinese buffet before seeing them fight.  They both suck.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Teemu said:

cut them both so we can watch them square up on the BKB Artem vs Malignaggi undercard

Bro i cant wait for that ****

• Like 1