Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

It used to be just the Chinese can cards that we had those kind of headliners. Now they got these chicks headlining in California FFS.

As the King of the Prediction League you should be ashamed beyond description, to make up pick these fights....you're on my ignore list from this moment forward.

I still respect your Avi, but you Sir are a cuck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I already have ESPN+ so how much would be this PPV then ?

They are only advertising it based on PPV plus a ESPN+ subscription

$59.99

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bwana said:

As the King of the Prediction League you should be ashamed beyond description, to make up pick these fights....you're on my ignore list from this moment forward.

I still respect your Avi, but you Sir are a cuck.

Tough but fair.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Tough but fair.

I meant it with the fullest due respect, but I'll lose my mancard after this next fuggin wench card...I'm going to PM Vert for his excellent takes on wommins picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Dan Hardy nails chit with his spot on fight analysis.

He da MAN!!

I'm glad Dan is still around in 2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't handle this dumb fuϲking name, and those cupping bruises or whatever make me want to vomit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Wait, is this the first fight?  

Technically.

There were women in there making sure the cage is ready. But they don't count.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This moron with the stupid name is killing the momentum of the -550 favorite. This was supposed to be a showcase fight for Naurdiev. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This moron with the stupid name is killing the momentum of the -550 favorite. This was supposed to be a showcase fight for Naurdiev. lol

 

plus side = USA beats Russia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 5:15 AM, cashfl0w said:

Song Yadong is the best fighter on this card.

Change my mind.

 

On 7/5/2019 at 5:10 PM, cashfl0w said:

I'll kick it off by whining about Song Yadong being so low on the card.

^^^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Yadong is a future champion. Been a fan since day 1 at 5 am on that Bisping/Gastelum card

I was there when Sensei Erick Silva told him he had a future in this sport

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 7:44 PM, LayDownDead said:

Jones vs DC at heavyweight just means DC is going to be fatter and slower. It's an easier fight for Jon

Nah it means when Jon is catching those hands like he was in the rematch he's eating the canvas, like Stipe.

So glad I got the stram going in time for Randa Markos... I think I'll smoke something and ride the bike.  This fight is guaranteed to be terrible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at Cash acting a fool like 226 DC can crack like 246 DC.  Slap yourself.

If Jon had the sack he'd step to heavyweight since he's 230 pounds and a heavyweight like you pointed out in two posts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

So glad I got the stram going in time for Randa Markos... I think I'll smoke something and ride the bike.  This fight is guaranteed to be terrible.

Goddamn man. Has Randa Markos ever had an exciting fight?

I'm tired of WMMA. Why am I subjected to this trash?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Goddamn man. Has Randa Markos ever had an exciting fight?

I'm tired of WMMA. Why am I subjected to this trash?

I'm about to rip this Ancient OG as hard as I can.  Drink a single finger of Four Roses single barrel and I'll be back in 10 to 12.  It's still hot as hell at 8:39 and the humidity is rising.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Yadong gets a nasty KO and then I take a 30 minute nap. Brutal scheduling by the UFC.

What the ****?  Why was Song so low on the card?  Who did he stretch I just tuned into this crap.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What the ****?  Why was Song so low on the card?  Who did he stretch I just tuned into this crap.

He killed a person named Alejandro Perez.

May his family find peace in this tough time of their lives.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Nah it means when Jon is catching those hands like he was in the rematch he's eating the canvas, like Stipe.

So glad I got the stram going in time for Randa Markos... I think I'll smoke something and ride the bike.  This fight is guaranteed to be terrible.

Check the time stamp I literally predict fights EXACTLY as they play out in 2019.  I would be smoking you fools in Predictions League.  Henry 1st round knockout over Dillasalt as soon as the fight was announced at flyweight.  Mike Perry throwing Fake Cowboy for 5.  This fight being beyond terrible.  You name it I'm the King of this chit.

BRB fools I'm going to fly down this hill I live on high as hell and probably push the bike back up it.  They won't get me with a 3rd round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so when do I start drinking? 

mind you I can drink all the alcohol in the house in under 5 mins so I can only get so drunk (it's not liquor) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss a thrilling 3rd round?  What else did I predict?  Oh yeah Wonderbread would get bullied in his own division.  Jorge against a striker means Darrell is getting the hands.  I'm killing it Cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I went to get food. **** that.

I watched Ibushi vs. KENTA instead and I’m confident I made the right decision.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

so when do I start drinking? 

mind you I can drink all the alcohol in the house in under 5 mins so I can only get so drunk (it's not liquor) 

I'll need more details m8.  What are you drinking and how much is it?  I will then have a very good answer for you.  I'm not retired or anything I'm just under control.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

so when do I start drinking? 

mind you I can drink all the alcohol in the house in under 5 mins so I can only get so drunk (it's not liquor) 

Stealing the wife's wine coolers? lol

Just do it now. Especially if you watched Markos/Gadelha in it's entirety.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I watched Ibushi vs. KENTA instead and I’m confident I made the right decision.

No idea what that is but they stared at each other while just standing right in front of each other for 150 seconds before a single strike was landed.  If you've been keeping track I predicted that btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

No idea what that is

New Japan Pro Wrestling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'll need more details m8.  What are you drinking and how much is it?  I will then have a very good answer for you.  I'm not retired or anything I'm just under control.

 

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Stealing the wife's wine coolers? lol

Just do it now. Especially if you watched Markos/Gadelha in it's entirety.

lol I've got like two glasses of wine if I'm lucky.  I think I'll smoke and then chug it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×