broke_fl0w

Askren is going to make this look easy, folks.

2mtLYes.jpg

Unless Jorge learned to wrestle this training camp, this is going to be a one sided affair.

CC209 is still my boy, and he'll get over it. But if you get wrassle****ed by Demian Maia, you're going to have trouble with Askren.

Btw, how did we get Asscream and not **Asscrack** from his name?? The proper insulting nickname here is Asscrack. Do it right, FFS.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I was enjoying Ben in the UFC at first but I lost a lot in confidence in his ability and respect for him not wanting to avenge that L he took in about 20 seconds against Robbie Lawler.  He got dumped on his head and fists ran through his face.  He never submitted Robbie that bout should be a NC at best.  Robbie Lawler recently lost a fight against Donald Cerrone ffs.

c1839a4c7273b49c6860b1e52aa248d1.gif

• Like 7

Jorge beat Maia and he's going to beat Askren. Only way Askren wins is in a decision which he gets his wag wiggled but wins because of lel wrestling 

• Like 4

Ben Askren absolutely sucks. He makes Chael's striking look elite for just being a wrestler. Jorge is going to body him and send him back to One FC to play video games with Mighty Mouse and Sage.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Ben Askren absolutely sucks. He makes Chael's striking look elite for just being a wrestler. Jorge is going to body him and send him back to One FC to play video games with Mighty Mouse and Sage.

What national champion and Olympic caliber wrestler gets slam KOed by Robbie Lawler as soon as the ref says fight?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What national champion and Olympic caliber wrestler gets slam KOed by Robbie Lawler as soon as the ref says fight?

Good question, I'm going to say Ben Askren.

Got slam KO'd, then got ground and pound KO'd, and they declare that idiot the winner after he landed a UFC record ZERO strikes? Only Ben Askren could hit the lotto like that.

• Like 2

Dude got hit with an Angle Slam from Robbie.

Jorge might hit him with the Attitude Adjustment onto Rogan's announcer table.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Agreed. No 3 piece & soda for Jorge. Funky ain't diving for no d!ck he's gonna bodylock pass & get in dat @ss. 

36 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Agreed. No 3 piece & soda for Jorge. Funky ain't diving for no d!ck he's gonna bodylock pass & get in dat @ss. 

I'll account bet you that he puts his head in Jorge's crotch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know it happens a lot but Jorge seems to have greatly over exaggerated their last interaction lol

“I saw him yesterday actually when no media was around, we were just in the lobby I was doing a photoshoot and he was being his pathetic self walking around and I jumped on him, and he just f**king froze,” Masvidal said, offering his take on the situation. “Then he started talking and walking away, I told him to be a man and come talk to me, and he said he had to use the bathroom. He’s just a f**king coward. When I see him on the fly and we’re face-to-face his behavior is that of which he is, a b**ch, a f**king sl*t. He looked stiff as a board.”

Askren doesn't look scared of him gotta say 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I know it happens a lot but Jorge seems to have greatly over exaggerated their last interaction lol

“I saw him yesterday actually when no media was around, we were just in the lobby I was doing a photoshoot and he was being his pathetic self walking around and I jumped on him, and he just f**king froze,” Masvidal said, offering his take on the situation. “Then he started talking and walking away, I told him to be a man and come talk to me, and he said he had to use the bathroom. He’s just a f**king coward. When I see him on the fly and we’re face-to-face his behavior is that of which he is, a b**ch, a f**king sl*t. He looked stiff as a board.”

Askren doesn't look scared of him gotta say 

Jorge is so full of chit. He's almost as bad as his fans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I used to like Masvidal but now his 'from the hood' routine with the arms behind the back chit is wearing a bit thin. I'm hoping Askren grinds ten shades of chit outta him come Saturday night before tapping him out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Lel he got thrown off the stage in some wrestling competition too, dude sucks, period. His wrestling is about as credible as JDS' black belt.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

All you gays pretending to be Masvidal fans is cute.  

It's not hard to want Masvidal win when he's fighting the great Ben Askren

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

It's not hard to want Masvidal win when he's fighting the great Ben Askren

Dude has made WW great again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Dude has made WW great again.

Do you only like trash talkers who suck at fighting? Askren, Conor etc.?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

hmmm so....

Masvidal sucks at grappling and Askren sucks at striking/defense....this will be a very easy fight one way or the other.

• Like 1

This is a mad fight, they both suck at each others strength, be surprised if it went the distance, I would say Askren will win, but wouldn't be surprised if Masvidal won

1 hour ago, carnages said:

Do you only like trash talkers who suck at fighting? Askren, Conor etc.?

Do you only ride the jocks of minority fighters to enhance your blackness?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Do you only ride the jocks of minority fighters to enhance your blackness?

i'll take that as a compliment. You make a lot of gay references as a Ben Askren fan....just a coincidence? I don't think so

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, carnages said:

i'll take that as a compliment. You make a lot of gay references as a Ben Askren fan....just a coincidence? I don't think so

Bruh I've spammed trannies and all sorts of gay **** over the years this shouldn't be surprising. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

All you gays pretending to be Masvidal fans is cute.  

Gays?  If anything Askren fans would be the f@gs.  Dude makes Khabib look exciting sticking his head in another man's crotch.  He's 0-3 in the promotion.  Robbie knocked that clown out 3 times, minimum.  It's truly remarkable that he doesn't land a single strike, gets thrown for 5 by a striker, KOed, Robbie doesn't tap and they declare Ben the winner.

He knows he got away with one which is why he refused to run it back.  He lost to Jay Heiron as well.  A dude that got KOed by GSP ffs.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, King_Can said:

Jorge keeps it on the feet and boxes him up

TERRIBLE match up for Ben 

Your predictions are wildly terrible.

There is zero percent chance Jorge stuffs all of his takedowns. No chance.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Gays?  If anything Askren fans would be the f@gs.  Dude makes Khabib look exciting sticking his head in another man's crotch.  He's 0-3 in the promotion.  Robbie knocked that clown out 3 times, minimum.  It's truly remarkable that he doesn't land a single strike, gets thrown for 5 by a striker, KOed, Robbie doesn't tap and they declare Ben the winner.

He knows he got away with one which is why he refused to run it back.  He lost to Jay Heiron as well.  A dude that got KOed by GSP ffs.

lol Jay Heiron is a legend m8

• Like 2

I just see all the videos of Colby ragdolling Masvidal. Literally gets taken down every time Colby touches him. I'll take Askren. Would be hilarious if Jorge got subbed or TKOd on the ground after all the trash talk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

I just see all the videos of Colby ragdolling Masvidal. Literally gets taken down every time Colby touches him. I'll take Askren. Would be hilarious if Jorge got subbed or TKOd on the ground after all the trash talk.

During any of those videos was Jorge punching, elbowing, kneeing or kicking Colby upside his head?

Now I'm not saying Ben can't suck his d!ck for 15 minutes but most of you clowns are not even thinking about how dangerous Masvidal is standing in the clinch.  Creating a small amount of space he's bodied fools with elbows.

Way to go out on a limb picking the -240 favorite btw.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

During any of those videos was Jorge punching, elbowing, kneeing or kicking Colby upside his head?

Now I'm not saying Ben can't suck his d!ck for 15 minutes but most of you clowns are not even thinking about how dangerous Masvidal is standing in the clinch.  Creating a small amount of space he's bodied fools with elbows.

Way to go out on a limb picking the -240 favorite btw.

Problem is if he gets in clinch range he will prob get taken down.

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Problem is if he gets in clinch range he will prob get taken down.

He will get taken down but strikes can be thrown/timed in the process.    Mutante who finished Thiago Santos inside one minute and was WAY bigger than Jorge coming down from middleweight as Jorge was coming up from lightweight drove Masvidal all the way across the octagon and up against the cage.  Moments later he's on the ground getting knocked out with follow up punches and it was a very short elbow.  Mutante is a fantastic grappler, nowhere near the chain wrestler of Askren obviously but he was huge in there.  Ben suffered more brain damage in a 3 minute fight with Robbie Lawler than Masvidal has in a 50 fight 16 year career.

I get it he's the betting favorite for a reason.  The stylistic match up and if power punching Robbie can only slam KO him, GnP KO him and still be declared the loser of the fight after not tapping it doesn't look good for Jorge.  Apparently he'll need to do what he did to Till and kill him.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He will get taken down but strikes can be thrown/timed in the process.    Mutante who finished Thiago Santos inside one minute and was WAY bigger than Jorge coming down from middleweight as Jorge was coming up from lightweight drove Masvidal all the way across the octagon and up against the cage.  Moments later he's on the ground getting knocked out with follow up punches and it was a very short elbow.  Mutante is a fantastic grappler, nowhere near the chain wrestler of Askren obviously but he was huge in there.  Ben suffered more brain damage in a 3 minute fight with Robbie Lawler than Masvidal has in a 50 fight 16 year career.

I get it he's the betting favorite for a reason.  The stylistic match up and if power punching Robbie can only slam KO him, GnP KO him and still be declared the loser of the fight after not tapping it doesn't look good for Jorge.  Apparently he'll need to do what he did to Till and kill him.

Problem is we already saw how it went with masvidal against the brazilian ape

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Problem is we already saw how it went with masvidal against the brazilian ape

Jorge got backpacked for half the fight, never threatened with a submission and still WON the fight?  I'm confused are you trying to make a point here?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jorge got backpacked for half the fight, never threatened with a submission and still WON the fight?  I'm confused are you trying to make a point here?

Im saying hes prob gonna get grapple fooked and prob finished.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Im saying hes prob gonna get grapple fooked and prob finished.

Account bet Masvidal does not get finished?  I will not let you come back like Roids.  Don't be scared, homie.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Account bet Masvidal does not get finished?  I will not let you come back like Roids.  Don't be scared, homie.

Naa thinking of doing  a loser leaves the board for kabob v DP

I mean he's shown a lot of improvement but it's very stylistic to this one.  Dustin and Jorge are training partners.  Khabib is only 30 btw.  Askren is 35 and if 37 year old Robbie is ragdolling you I don't know how you beat Marty or Colby in their physical prime right now.  Especially when you not only can't box but have no power.

I'll say this Ben Askren is lucky that he's good friends with Tyron Woodley.  He's such chit on the feet and slow that TWood would overhand right him into a living death.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

all of them

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

This is a mad fight, they both suck at each others strength, be surprised if it went the distance, I would say Askren will win, but wouldn't be surprised if Masvidal won

If Masdival sucked on the grappling department, I think Maia would had finished him easily but that was not the case ...

• Like 2