Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

RIP Ben Askren's brain, career and bandwagon

Recommended Posts

Just two fights into his promotional run and that'll be it, folks.  He's in the history books for getting KOed 4 times in 2 fights and getting his hand raised after getting KOed 3 times in his first fight.  Robbie didn't waste much time either Slam KOing this bum in 13 seconds and then knocked him out again moments later.

He enjoys having his head buried in another man's crotch and he ran that d!cksucker more than Jorge talked chit before this fight.  He even went as far as to say that he could beat Jorge any way that he wants.  Without a doubt the biggest backfire ever.  In two fights he's in the history books for all of the wrong reasons.

Congratulations Ben Askren Jorge mocked your death old school Tank Abbott style.  You are now a penny stock in this promotion... #BOOMROASTED

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch the last episode of embedded.  Jorge threw that knee for the camera while he was waiting to weigh in.

 

Epic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol Where's @cashfl0w at?  Your boy Ben said it would take more than a 3 piece and a soda to fill him up at that press conference Jorge ditched.  Jorge ended his career with a flying knee value meal.  So much for the 12 piece family meal with a 2 liter of soda Ben ordered.

Are you still mad that Maia can't wrestle, bro?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh chit Jorge was clowning him before ceremonial weigh ins like he was doing Cowboy before they were about to make the walk to fight.  Gamebred is the GOAT and Ben was shook then and in the cage.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMFAO he told him keep looking at me like this (while looking up) same way it's going to be tomorrow you're going to be looking up at me wondering what happened!

He would've been so right if Ben didn't die.  It's amazing watching him go at it with Ben for the first time after what happened.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate Masvidal but I'm happy that he killed Askren, specifically for trying to call out Khabib. 

 

Dude is a can. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Bolllocks

 

I fully expect Dana to run this back. The Funkman will be back

 

Masvidal is a piece of shiiit

Oh fck off. Askren fcking sucks.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I hate Masvidal but I'm happy that he killed Askren, specifically for trying to call out Khabib. 

 

Dude is a can. 

How can you hate MAGA Masvidal m8?  He represents America proudly.  He now has the two most brutal consecutive stoppages via knockout in the history of combat sports.  It's not even debatable he killed both of them.  They collectively snored for like 12 minutes and Ben had no clue what was going on when they finally got him out of the cage.

LOL Jorge called him a bum in the post fight interview while Ben was still sleeping!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jorge counting him out with 3 canvas taps was classic, that will stay in the archives forever....love it !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

 

Jon is listed 2 inches taller clearly being 4 inches taller with a 9 inch reach advantage.  Younger and supposed to be the GOAT and he still lost.  They made up fake stats for Jon Jones.  I was like really close to being sober I could see him walking forward but he wasn't doing anything.  Again I hate the man and I'm embarrassed for him tbh.  My father is 69 years of age with one good eye and even asked why Jon didn't try to "ground" the fight if he's not going to commit to legit strikes moving forward.  A 70 year old hippie said He's just pawing his hand out there and kicking him in the leg occasionally.  A near 70 year old man described that chit perfectly! 

He came up through whoever was the heavyweight champion in boxing was the baddest motherf*cker on the planet.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Ben mad? Ben tell the media why you're mad....

 

Seriously between that and him saying jorges muscle werent very big and his beard was ugly i think this dude is the worst trash talker in the history of the sport and people say colby is cringe? Askren makes colby look like dave chappelle..

Real hittas knew ben sucked when he robbed jay hieron back in the day. Bens face is a magnet for other peoples crotches... imagine what a guy with retard strength like mike perry would do to askren! I think Mike gets his slam KO on Ben tbh.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jon is listed 2 inches taller clearly being 4 inches taller with a 9 inch reach advantage.  Younger and supposed to be the GOAT and he still lost.  They made up fake stats for Jon Jones.  I was like really close to being sober I could see him walking forward but he wasn't doing anything.  Again I hate the man and I'm embarrassed for him tbh.  My father is 69 years of age with one good eye and even asked why Jon didn't try to "ground" the fight if he's not going to commit to legit strikes moving forward.  A 70 year old hippie said He's just pawing his hand out there and kicking him in the leg occasionally.  A near 70 year old man described that chit perfectly! 

He came up through whoever was the heavyweight champion in boxing was the baddest motherf*cker on the planet.

 

A healthy Santos would have killed Jones, yet Jon did nothing....no damage, no take downs, nothin.

 

At best the fight was a draw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IDK man that was fast,maybe Askren was looking for his Twitter account when he got smoked.The knee wasn't as bad as Rogan made it sound either,Jorge only got in about a half upwards swing with it,if he hit him with a full follow through flying knee,Ben would have been exchanging Twitter one liners with the snack bar.

I guess Ben forgot this is a fight and not a crotch grabbing match.

This is going to ruin everything Ben has accomplished till now,everyone will simply remember this stiff pose he was doing on the mat.

Next time be more humble,respect your opponent.

Edited by zaksame
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need the ko gif and the mocking ko gif that followed to be posted in just about every thread for the next week or so.

Too bad I don't know how to make or post gifs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

2 x World champion

Olympian

Traded for one of the GOAT’s

 

If that’s ‘sucking’? What’s being great?

Knocking the soul out of a living gargoyle in two seconds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Banham said:

Why is Ben mad? Ben tell the media why you're mad....

 

Seriously between that and him saying jorges muscle werent very big and his beard was ugly i think this dude is the worst trash talker in the history of the sport and people say colby is cringe? Askren makes colby look like dave chappelle..

Real hittas knew ben sucked when he robbed jay hieron back in the day. Bens face is a magnet for other peoples crotches... imagine what a guy with retard strength like mike perry would do to askren! I think Mike gets his slam KO on Ben tbh

lol I said this in that thread BEFORE Askren got wrecked in 2 seconds. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jorge's knee was beautiful, turned him into a salmon. Bout time someone knocked out that elephant man looking mofo.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Banham said:

Why is Ben mad? Ben tell the media why you're mad....

 

Seriously between that and him saying jorges muscle werent very big and his beard was ugly i think this dude is the worst trash talker in the history of the sport and people say colby is cringe? Askren makes colby look like dave chappelle..

Real hittas knew ben sucked when he robbed jay hieron back in the day. Bens face is a magnet for other peoples crotches... imagine what a guy with retard strength like mike perry would do to askren! I think Mike gets his slam KO on Ben tbh.

I honestly think think they should book this fight though.  You know it was a fluke here's the real Ben Askren and Mike just knocks him out with a regular right after cutting a basic boxing angle.  People will lose their minds and forget Ben is the first man to get himself KOed in 2 seconds flat favored -240.

We could all enjoy this one more time and Ben can show up to press conferences and do the work for Mike.  I gotta say Ben put the work in for that bogus check.  He went to pick an easy fight with a boy named Darrell Hill in England.  DH was scheduled to fight one of the baddest motherf*ckers to ever step foot in a cage or backyard.  He got knocked in the most brutal fashion.

I'm kind of in a state of shock.  I think I'll hit this roach with a small bourbon and finally relax.  I was amped and my legs are shot to chit riding my goddamn bike so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Denizen said:

Watch the last episode of embedded.  Jorge threw that knee for the camera while he was waiting to weigh in.

 

Epic.

He prob knew Askren was gonna come like that and he trained that knee during his whole camp and I mean literally just that knee lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mas line at the post fight presser about Ben's face being a magnet to crotches but there are consequences was fkn hilarious. 

Also liked his defense of the follow-up shots. It's his job to go till the ref pulls him off. Don't like it go watch another sport. 

I like when fighters show restraint but this is the hurt business where people play for keeps instincts die hard and it's not always as easy as people think to shut it off.  Some fighters just go full reptile & once it's on it just hits all by itself. That state of swift violence once in motion it's not that easy to turn cerebral calculated robot & turn it off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

But, but, but....Ben used to be the man

ben-azzhole.png

I still like Ben and hope he bounces back.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

I still like Ben and hope he bounces back.  

GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masvidal's the type of dude to say he's gonna kill you and your whole family....but it's nothing personal and mean every word of it. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Masvidal's the type of dude to say he's gonna kill you and your whole family....but it's nothing personal and mean every word of it. 

I respect that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the sudden love for Mas is cute and all, but dude will get truck sticked by Woodley or Usman. Straight up.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 9:05 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

Just two fights into his promotional run and that'll be it, folks.  He's in the history books for getting KOed 4 times in 2 fights and getting his hand raised after getting KOed 3 times in his first fight.  Robbie didn't waste much time either Slam KOing this bum in 13 seconds and then knocked him out again moments later.

He enjoys having his head buried in another man's crotch and he ran that d!cksucker more than Jorge talked chit before this fight.  He even went as far as to say that he could beat Jorge any way that he wants.  Without a doubt the biggest backfire ever.  In two fights he's in the history books for all of the wrong reasons.

Congratulations Ben Askren Jorge mocked your death old school Tank Abbott style.  You are now a penny stock in this promotion... #BOOMROASTED

Epic....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen a whopping 3 mins and 25 seconds of cage time.  Hard to gauge, Lombard looked consistently terrible through entire fights.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 4:59 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Jon is listed 2 inches taller clearly being 4 inches taller with a 9 inch reach advantage.  Younger and supposed to be the GOAT and he still lost.  They made up fake stats for Jon Jones.  I was like really close to being sober I could see him walking forward but he wasn't doing anything.  Again I hate the man and I'm embarrassed for him tbh.  My father is 69 years of age with one good eye and even asked why Jon didn't try to "ground" the fight if he's not going to commit to legit strikes moving forward.  A 70 year old hippie said He's just pawing his hand out there and kicking him in the leg occasionally.  A near 70 year old man described that chit perfectly! 

He came up through whoever was the heavyweight champion in boxing was the baddest motherf*cker on the planet.

 

Wouldn't be the first time they made up stats for JJ. They used to give him a succesful tdd every time someone clinched with him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sobercuban said:

We've seen a whopping 3 mins and 25 seconds of cage time.  Hard to gauge, Lombard looked consistently terrible through entire fights.  

True i guess so far lombard, considering lombard also lost his first ufc fight where as Askren almost lost his. Plenty of time left though for him to disappoint even more.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 6:27 PM, cashfl0w said:

All the sudden love for Mas is cute and all, but dude will get truck sticked by Woodley or Usman. Straight up.

Yeah none of us were repping him before he was even in the UFC or picking him over Plank January 2017.  Or sporting his AV the entire goddamn year well before the Till fight.  I'm clearly just jumping on a bandwagon here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Tyron that showed up stiff as a board unable to even throw a punch against Marty would get torched by Masvidal.  All the injuries, surgeries, chronic arthritis in his hand and all he has is an overhand.  That's not gonna be good.  You can keep picking against him every fight though and eventually he'll lose a bogus split decision and you can celebrate like you accomplished something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah none of us were repping him before he was even in the UFC or picking him over Plank January 2017.  Or sporting his AV the entire goddamn year well before the Till fight.  I'm clearly just jumping on a bandwagon here.

 

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

And Tyron that showed up stiff as a board unable to even throw a punch against Marty would get torched by Masvidal.  All the injuries, surgeries, chronic arthritis in his hand and all he has is an overhand.  That's not gonna be good.  You can keep picking against him every fight though and eventually he'll lose a bogus split decision and you can celebrate like you accomplished something.

Till knocked over Masvidal in one swing when they fought.

Woodley would send his head into the stands within 60 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

 

Till knocked over Masvidal in one swing when they fought.

Woodley would send his head into the stands within 60 seconds.

I would like it if you weren't smoking stronger chit than me.  Tyron ducked a man his age that he knocked out in 90 seconds.  We can keep pretending he's not shot via injuries though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×