Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Paulo Costa looking 100% USADA Approved

Haha just seen this, will be amazed if neither him or Romero piss hot before or after the fight. 

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Haha just seen this, will be amazed if neither him or Romero piss hot before or after the fight. 

yoel is actually looking rather deflated right now  im not sure if he knows he's got a fight lined up

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

This guy must have some free pass come on now lol

The Chad is more shredded than this juice monkey and The Chad aint even on the juice.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, -idyb- said:

yoel is actually looking rather deflated right now  im not sure if he knows he's got a fight lined up

He had to switch "supplement" brands after USADA near diggled him. 

He looks like a normal man now. He's going to go the way of USADA Vitor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Does Yoel ever really know what's going on? hah

It is possible to get like that and be natty.  Doesn't seem to have the telltale  traps, and he's young and in his absolute peak.  If he tests clean then lay off him and let him continue to knock out your favourite fighters.  

Hopefully Yolo gets injured and Criedcan steps in

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

It is possible to get like that and be natty.  Doesn't seem to have the telltale  traps, and he's young and in his absolute peak.  If he tests clean then lay off him and let him continue to knock out your favourite fighters.  

oh yeah he's totally fighting natty alright. just like the rest of the brazilians. a man of this stature would never cheat. must be why he's fresh off a 6 month suspension

Edited by -idyb-

45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

oh yeah he's totally fighting natty alright. just like the rest of the brazilians. a man of this stature would never cheat. must be why he's fresh off a 6 month suspension

I'm not saying he is,  I'm saying you can look like this natty. GSP managed And all he did was gymnastics and get fooked in the a$$

Edited by OzStraya

18 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

I'm not saying he is,  I'm saying you can look like this natty. GSP managed And all he did was gymnastics and get fooked in the a$$

perhaps paulo costa is natural, and just started using RushFit, Hydro Revolution Aquatic Fusion, and the GSP Total Body System

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

lol @ GSP being natural

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, carnages said:

lol @ GSP being natural

gsp is as natural as they come.  like the maple syrup and vaseline on your poutine pancakes. he's like a jacked up welterweight version of of cheick kongo. only he's white, his french is canadian, and he clearly doesnt use steroids or any other performance enhancing drugs.

GSP-Cover.jpg

he's a white boy and he's jacked.  #dealwithit.  if there was a cereal to be named after GSP, it would be called Shredded White

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, OzStraya said:

GSP was roiding.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

GSP was roiding.

if gsp was roiding, which he wasnt but lets just say that he was, then that also makes him p4p at beating drug tests. 

gsp has passed every drug test he's ever taken and the only thing he's ever pissed was excellence. thats something that jon jones, brock lesnar, anderson silva, cyborg and all the rest of the filthy brazilians, dildoshaw, and pretty much half of the entire roster were not able to accomplish during their careers. throw an asterisk next to their names and make them send back any belts theyve ever won.

this is the one long list of UFC legends which you'll never see GOAT St. Pierre's name on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_mixed_martial_arts

Edited by -idyb-