Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Things Bellator Thread

20 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Seriously what the hell... and Big John is a horrible announcer.. after that event I really dont want to hear him announce an event ever again...

I know what you mean. I cant stand Big Jon

• Like 1

The Super Saiyan was released the day before BJ, -9/4 .. he will replace Paul Redmond on the Bellator/ Dublin card vs

Brandon Gritz -  Sept 27 -

On 9/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I know what you mean. I cant stand Big Jon

He is the worst... He actually makes Joe Rogan sounds like a good commentator... which is just depressing 

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 11:06 PM, Bezerker101 said:

I dont get it.. it still looks like it goes into his eye to me... I dont know maybe my eye sight has gotten worse from not drinking 

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Wtf is Bellator doing with this 2 card nonsense?

Making sure you don't get to see it all. Works on me every single time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

It's Bellator 227 and he won in 35 seconds.

my bad, .. cp'd wrong article, lol - Salazar/ Gallag. 140lb catch-weight extravaganza -  Salazar 145.4 on 8 days notice

dvr'd Dublin event, might watch later, might delete -

Jury loses to Mendes and Touchie, > gets released > main event Bellator .... ok (Coker punk'd Ireland)

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Bellator Is chit and fixed...

Never watching again. Id rather watch Cage Warriors

Havent 95% of the guys fighting on those Bellator UK cards been in Cage Warriors?

Yes. The answer is yes.

55 minutes ago, TUF said:

What an absolute s**t tier main event.

Sadly, that fight headlines 96% of UFC shows nowadays too.

The event the night before was far worse.

49 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Sadly, that fight headlines 96% of UFC shows nowadays too.

The event the night before was far worse.

Boxing won the weekend

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TUF said:

Boxing won the weekend

I actually enjoyed the format of the tournament draft, but it was executed poorly, and I wasn't real thrilled with how Pitbull picked Carvalho, the easiest fight out there, after he was talking a bunch of chit to Caldwell and McKee. They were all running their mouths and then they picked the uneventful matchups. I was disappointed.

19 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I actually enjoyed the format of the tournament draft, but it was executed poorly, and I wasn't real thrilled with how Pitbull picked Carvalho, the easiest fight out there, after he was talking a bunch of chit to Caldwell and McKee. They were all running their mouths and then they picked the uneventful matchups. I was disappointed.

Meh. We wouldnt have got to see that **** boi Georgi K flatlined in 8 seconds otherwise so no complaints.

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Shaq-Laughing-SB-Nation.gif

The Portuguese aren't here to take part, they're here to take over!

10 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Shaq-Laughing-SB-Nation.gif

The Portuguese aren't here to take part, they're here to take over!

Carvalho would get p0aned by everybody else on that stage.

Pitbull's reasoning for wanting beat him up was hilarious. "He's from SBG, and he speaks Portuguese, so he talks A LOT." lol

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Anybody else watching Phil Davis rape King Karl?

Ed Ruth robbed a randy. Bec Rawlings did what Bec Rawlings does - lose.

47 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

What time does the main card start?

Same venue as the previous night, but Bellator being Bellator, the main card starts an hour later tonight. 10PM EST.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

this fight is every bit as garbage as I expected

Rory is a neutered fighter, his super-hot Jesus-y girlfriend took that dude's manhood

Only Bellator could manage to have the most boring main event of the night on a day when Ben Askren fought Maia.

2 hours ago, TUF said:

Only Bellator could manage to have the most boring main event of the night on a day when Ben Askren fought Maia.

Maybe they should sign some more "stars" from the UFC, who just wall and stall so their face and legs don't get destroyed?

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Maybe they should sign some more "stars" from the UFC, who just wall and stall so their face and legs don't get destroyed?

l feel like you think this is some slight on the UFC which is hilarious. So let me understand. UFC had the option whether to re-sign him or not, they didnt. Bellator had the choice to sign him, they did. Not only that, but a promotion who has a history of booking boring main events, repeatedly makes him the main event. So Bellator signing a boring fighter and giving him the push is the UFCs fault. Great logic dumb***.

34 minutes ago, TUF said:

l feel like you think this is some slight on the UFC which is hilarious. So let me understand. UFC had the option whether to re-sign him or not, they didnt. Bellator had the choice to sign him, they did. Not only that, but a promotion who has a history of booking boring main events, repeatedly makes him the main event. So Bellator signing a boring fighter and giving him the push is the UFCs fault. Great logic dumb***.

I love it how you libtards make up facts and think I'm not intelligent enough to know you're full of chit.

The UFC chose not to match his offer, they did not just decide not to re-sign him. They tried and he got a better contract elsewhere. The guy had just lost a war with the champion and was undisputedly in the top three in the division when he left. Also, he had just had the FOTY. Y at the end meaning YEAR. lol.. But now he's boring, right?

None of your post makes sense. You tried too hard to do the Orange Man Bad thing in a Bellator thread. Get a grip.

Edited by cashfl0w

35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I love it how you libtards make up facts and think I'm not intelligent enough to know you're full of chit.

The UFC chose not to match his offer, they did not just decide not to re-sign him. They tried and he got a better contract elsewhere. The guy had just lost a war with the champion and was undisputedly in the top three in the division when he left. Also, he had just had the FOTY. Y at the end meaning YEAR. lol.. But now he's boring, right?

None of your post makes sense. You tried too hard to do the Orange Man Bad thing in a Bellator thread. Get a grip.

Orange Man Bad =/= Bellator Bad 

Lima and Rory would be #1 and #2 in the UFC WW and no current top ten comes close to either.  

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Man I'd like to believe people that say youre trolling with this act sometime but your posts are way too incoherent to ressemble a formulated troll post. Hey dummy, the UFC deciding not to match an offer = them not re-signing him. They had the option and passed. Rory can thank Robbie for that FOTY, hence why he went on to put on a snoozer against Wonderboy. Also, weve been through this, im probably less liberal than you who lives in liberal land Chicago and only started shouting on the roof tops about his right wing ways when he started throating Trump. 

It must be exhausting being wrong all the time and having to defend it.

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Man I'd like to believe people that say youre trolling with this act sometime but your posts are way too incoherent to ressemble a formulated troll post. Hey dummy, the UFC deciding not to match an offer = them not re-signing him. They had the option and passed. Rory can thank Robbie for that FOTY, hence why he went on to put on a snoozer against Wonderboy. Also, weve been through this, im probably less liberal than you who lives in liberal land Chicago and only started shouting on the roof tops about his right wing ways when he started throating Trump. 

It must be exhausting being wrong all the time and having to defend it.

Whenever you're ready to accept the account bet, let me know. I'm all in that you're the dipchit, and the one who is always wrong. 

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Orange Man Bad =/= Bellator Bad 

Lima and Rory would be #1 and #2 in the UFC WW and no current top ten comes close to either.  

He irrationally hates on Bellator, just like he does Trump. It is very similar. 

43 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm all in that you're the dipchit, and the one who is always wrong. 

pfft wtf even is this comment. There has to be some chicken v egg theory questioning whether Trump's supporters voted for him because they were this inarticulate or it was a learned behavior from constantly parroting him

Just now, TUF said:

pfft wtf even is this comment. There has to be some chicken v egg theory questioning whether Trump's supporters voted for him because they were this inarticulate or it was a learned behavior from constantly parroting him

I know, Orange Man beta impeach impeach impeach cuck Russia, all that good stuff. 

Rory is delusional

“It’s always so hard to judge in the moment,” MacDonald said post-fight at Bellator 232. “How I was feeling is I thought I was up two [rounds] to one by the third. Fourth [round], I thought I was up. I really thought I was doing well but he landed great shots, too. Every round was tight. It’s not like oh for sure I won that round so maybe I should have acted a little more hungry in there earlier. I went into the fifth and at that point time was on his side I think.

“I knew it was tight. It was a close fight every round, like as I said. It’s hard to say how the judges are going to look at it. In the moment it can feel different from how it looks from an outside perspective so a lot goes on in there really fast.”

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Rory is delusional

“It’s always so hard to judge in the moment,” MacDonald said post-fight at Bellator 232. “How I was feeling is I thought I was up two [rounds] to one by the third. Fourth [round], I thought I was up. I really thought I was doing well but he landed great shots, too. Every round was tight. It’s not like oh for sure I won that round so maybe I should have acted a little more hungry in there earlier. I went into the fifth and at that point time was on his side I think.

“I knew it was tight. It was a close fight every round, like as I said. It’s hard to say how the judges are going to look at it. In the moment it can feel different from how it looks from an outside perspective so a lot goes on in there really fast.”

For the shots he was taking he probably did think he was up, because his brain was scrambled at that point.