Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

All Things Bellator Thread

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Stop acting like people pick on you. I give everybody chit, especially if they post something over-the-top stupid.

Most of the time I don't even read the chit you post, so it would be far fetched for you to go Full Victim Mode and act like I care enough to post a retort to every wall of text you throw up here. You very obviously hadn't watched the main event earlier when you were posting about it being a dive. Rampage got his nose bounced off his brain and yelled no mas. It wasn't a flop by any means.

i watched it before i even came on here.   in fact if im not able to catch the fights live i'll never even come on this site, or any other mma websites until im done watching the card because theres usually always new threads or articles that pop up that would spoil fight results for me before i even get done watching it.  everything gets me rustled, but nothing gets me more rustled than catching result spoilers on something im about to watch.  ever since the first time weidman fisted anderson silva, i avoid facebook and most websites until im done watching my chit because ive had  spoilers get thrown around in some unlikely places and its rustled my jimmersons every single time

do you really think i truly believe that Rampage took a dive and that the russian mafia was out to get him? hell no. but if you want to get technical about it, Rampage did throw that fight. he thrown that fight the moment he signed off on it because he decided not to hire any trainers and spent all of that money on junk food instead.  he ktfo'd himself by straight up not giving a chit, and he only showed up for the buffet and the paycheck

still did look funky as hell though and didnt even look like that solid of a shot that put him down.  but fedor's brother has been in a fair bunch of fights that looked more fixed than the rampage one. so clearly all russians are cheats and their ban from the olympics was justified.  but i must not have watched the fight and shame on me, just for suggesting there might be some funny business going on behind the scenes, after rampage hasnt been finished by strikes in like 15 years now, and that was the punch to put him down.  for a shot like that to make rampage start flopping to the ground that was kind of weak sauce

but perhaps thats just crazy talk for even throwing that idea out there. after all, hippo's don't dive on land. they dive in water.   perhaps it wasnt that little punch that put him away.   it was the 3 piece he ate a while before when he left the buffet and went straight to the cage

if that wasnt a dive,  then that was one of the most embarassing performances by a former UFC champion that you will ever see.

Edited by -idyb-

well i guess im not the only one suggesting rampage might have took a dive.  clearly theres alot of other people whove been calling that too for Rampage to have to put out a statement about it.  perhaps they havent watched the fight yet either.

'Rampage' Jackson responds to backlash after Bellator 237 loss: 'I'll never do a fixed fight'

alright he says it wasnt fixed, so the fix is confirmed.    no steroid user ever admits to doing steroids, even if they get caught with the needle hanging out of their butt.  so i'm going with that logic and rationale.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Douglas Lima vs Gegard Mousasi set to fight for the vacant Middleweight title in May. 

Even their posters are selling wolf tickets now. 

Image result for bellator lima mousasi

On 2/12/2020 at 7:55 PM, juice64011 said:

Douglas Lima vs Gegard Mousasi set to fight for the vacant Middleweight title in May. 

Interesting plan Moose has. I wouldn't be looking past Lima though.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, juice64011 said:

Moose just lost to a Lovato Jr two fights ago and had a split decision win vs Machida. He should slow down on any plans he has to move up. 

Bader will mow him down like a small child.

• Like 1