Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Abel Trujillo Arrested for Felony Sexual Exploitation of a Child

Former UFC fighter Abel Trujillo is facing some serious trouble.

Trujillo, 36, was arrested by the Douglas County (Colo.) Sheriff’s Office on charges of sexual exploitation of a child and obscenity, which are both felonies. Inmate records show Trujillo is currently being held at the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Detention Facility with a bond set at $10,000. He’s been jailed since June 16.

TSN was first to report the news Tuesday afternoon. According to TSN, Trujillo faces up to 18 months in prison and a maximum fine of $100,000 per charge, if convicted.

Trujillo has not competed in MMA since UFC on FOX 26 in December 2017. In early 2019, news surfaced that Trujillo was no longer with the UFC and booked to compete at Battlefield FC 2 in Macau against former UFC and Bellator veteran Will Brooks.

Earlier this month, Trujillo was replaced by UFC veteran Gleison Tibau for an undisclosed reason.

Trujillo twice previously has pleaded guilty to domestic abuse charges against the mother of his child in 2007 and 2009.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/07/ex-ufc-fighter-abel-trujillo-charged-sexual-exploitation-child-colorado?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero

Well ****. He was a well known POS but this is nextlevel

Edited by fobar
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Wasn't cashflow a big fan of this pedo?

Uh no, but there is definitely a very gay photo of the guy in your AV sitting in a hot tub with 100 dudes...... so........

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Uh no, but there is definitely a very gay photo of the guy in your AV sitting in a hot tub with 100 dudes...... so........

Gay isn't a crime

14 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Gay isn't a crime

depends where you live

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 months for sexual exploitation and 20 years for selling drugs to willing customers (meaning it's a victimless crime). 

Tell me what's wrong with this ****ing world...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

In most of the world, yes it is.

Yea it is a strange old world. In the countries were it is illegal to be gay it is typically legal to have sex with a 14 year old. No wonder some countries seem backwards to us westerners.

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

18 months for sexual exploitation and 20 years for selling drugs to willing customers (meaning it's a victimless crime). 

Tell me what's wrong with this ****ing world...

marijuana

its the devil

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

Yea it is a strange old world. In the countries were it is illegal to be gay it is typically legal to have sex with a 14 year old. No wonder some countries seem backwards to us westerners.

Again, in most of the world, the consensual age is much lower than the U.S. and the Western world. Hell, I'm pretty sure the consensual age is still fourteen in Arkansas.

This is your sheepy programming taking over. Your lack of awareness is typical of an NPC such as yourself.

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Again, in most of the world, the consensual age is much lower than the U.S. and the Western world. Hell, I'm pretty sure the consensual age is still fourteen in Arkansas.

This is your sheepy programming taking over. Your lack of awareness is typical of an NPC such as yourself.

Morality is obviously subject to the environment you were raised in. But you personally wasn't raised in an environment were being a pedo is normal so you should probably stop siding with that chain of thought or you will likely end up joining your buddy Abe in jail.

Edited by PunchBag

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Morality is obviously subject to the environment you were raised in. But you personally wasn't raised in an environment were being a pedo is normal so you should probably stop siding with that chain of thought or you will likely end up joining your buddy Abe in jail.

Arkansas is about six hours from my house, dummy.

You're as dense as rock. But hey keep doing that thing your entire country does where they cannot fathom they're potentially wrong about anything on the planet, and speak condescendingly to anyone that may disagree with their pompous asses. Here in about three years, you clowns will have totally alienated yourselves from the world with that routine.

23 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Gay isn't a crime

It is in Dagestan.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Arkansas is about six hours from my house, dummy.

You're as dense as rock. But hey keep doing that thing your entire country does where they cannot fathom they're potentially wrong about anything on the planet, and speak condescendingly to anyone that may disagree with their pompous asses. Here in about three years, you clowns will have totally alienated yourselves from the world with that routine.

LOL Where is punchingbag from!?  I thought he was a dirty inbred seppo like the rest of you!  

57 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

LOL Where is punchingbag from!?  I thought he was a dirty inbred seppo like the rest of you!  

He's British. You can tell by his perfect combination of brainwashed zombie rhetoric and condescending tone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's British. You can tell by his perfect combination of brainwashed zombie rhetoric and condescending tone.

Yea if i was American i would be much more lax on Incest and Paedophilia...

30 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

But more strict on dental hygeine and being an alpha. So it's a trade off foglet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

Jimmy Savile was one of your biggest celebrities ever, and last I checked, he had something like 600 victims. He was banging corpses and ****. And Prince Philip is the second cousin of his wife.

Pipe down, idiot.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Jimmy Savile was one of your biggest celebrities ever, and last I checked, he had something like 600 victims. He was banging corpses and ****. And Prince Philip is the second cousin of his wife.

Pipe down, idiot.

probably another one of your heroes then

6 hours ago, PunchBag said:

what about beastiality?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1