Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Some chick I once dated has been a top news story for over a week.

2 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Yes, we did respectfully agree to disagree. My point was that Trump lumped all 4 of the congress women into one stereotype, when 3 of them are actually natural born American citizens. As for the Politics thread, it really is just applauding Trump and bashing the democrats. 

Not true. I like Tulsi Gabbard, but neither you or the other one or two Dems will bring her up. Nobody gives her attention because she isn't a war monger.

When the only Democrats getting any attention whatsoever are the ones posing with Palestinian terrorists, or the ones marrying their brothers to get in to the country and then bashing the country like its the worst place on the planet, sure, its going to seem like all I do is Dem bash. (This is by design by Trump, btw. The media falls right into his trap too. Because there are electable people on those debate stages, but since they don't draw the donors, the DNC doesn't want them. And since they don't draw ratings, the media doesn't want them.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not true. I like Tulsi Gabbard, but neither you or the other one or two Dems will bring her up. Nobody gives her attention because she isn't a war monger.

When the only Democrats getting any attention whatsoever are the ones posing with Palestinian terrorists, or the ones marrying their brothers to get in to the country and then bashing the country like its the worst place on the planet, sure, its going to seem like all I do is Dem bash. (This is by design by Trump, btw. The media falls right into his trap too. Because there are electable people on those debate stages, but since they don't draw the donors, the DNC doesn't want them. And since they don't draw ratings, the media doesn't want them.)

I'm not democrat, and I've never supported any democratic candidate. I'm still only a 3 issue person, gun reform, workers rights, and billionaires are greedy scum. 

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Nah, you're sick of getting pied in debates. You are friggin awful at it. Look at how pitiful of a response you mustered. lol

Debates?
What debates?

You being a muppet for Trump?
You threatening geriatrics when they dont agree with you?
You just pulling assumptions and conspiracy theories out of your **** and stating them as fact?

Come on boy, you do not debate. You stamp your feet like a toddler and try to act tough on the internet.

Hell, even your gambling schtick nobody believes. Always wrong ahead of the picks, but always have the magical betting slip afterwards. To afraid to show those bets prior of course.

:)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

didnt you joke about raping some girl too?

not sure but  know i lost my 2009 account due to making a megasoup rape joke.  all i did was drop the word rohypnol in a megasoup thread and i was done.  thanks alot @juice64011 you a$$hole.  meanwhile im pretty sure ive seen you drop plenty of megasoup unwanted sexual innnuendo  jokes over the years

i want that account unbanned if this megasoup rape story holds true.  kind of like how you cant be charged for defamation of character, slander and lible if you start calling an athlete a steroid abuser and it turns out they get caught or admit to using steroids. for example lance armstrong used to go sue happy on a bunch of people, mainly journalists over all these allegations, but years later after the fact, all of those people got to go sue happy on lance armstrong.  i know its like 5 years later or some chit but i want that ban overturned.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Debates?
What debates?

You just pulling assumptions and conspiracy theories out of your **** and stating them as fact?

Come on boy, you do not debate. You stamp your feet like a toddler and try to act tough on the internet.

Hell, even your gambling schtick nobody believes. Always wrong ahead of the picks, but always have the magical betting slip afterwards. To afraid to show those bets prior of course.

I was just right about the very last thread I made (Greg Hardy won in about 45 seconds, you assclown) and I'm again right about how you avoid the politics thread because even Vert is tossing you pies now. You catch L's from all angles because you just want to regurgitate CNN talking points, you have no facts to ever back you up, and just about every other person in the thread can engage their brain and wipe you out in seconds.

I have no doubt soup dated her.  I just have doubts she knew about it while it was happening 

6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I was just right about the very last thread I made (Greg Hardy won in about 45 seconds, you assclown) and I'm again right about how you avoid the politics thread because even Vert is tossing you pies now. You catch L's from all angles because you just want to regurgitate CNN talking points, you have no facts to ever back you up, and just about every other person in the thread can engage their brain and wipe you out in seconds.

Sure buddy. Your mid 50s percentage of getting **** right paid off with A single pick.

You are such a great MMA mind 🤣

If you want to see Vert giving the pie out, look no further than the prediction league where he called you running away because you suck at it. Which is even more entertaining because winning forum games is an actual highlight of your life that you have bragged about 😉

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

not sure but  know i lost my 2009 account due to making a megasoup rape joke.  all i did was drop the word rohypnol in a megasoup thread and i was done.  thanks alot @juice64011 you a$$hole.  meanwhile im pretty sure ive seen you drop plenty of megasoup unwanted sexual innnuendo  jokes over the years

i want that account unbanned if this megasoup rape story holds true.  kind of like how you cant be charged for defamation of character, slander and lible if you start calling an athlete a steroid abuser and it turns out they get caught or admit to using steroids. for example lance armstrong used to go sue happy on a bunch of people, mainly journalists over all these allegations, but years later after the fact, all of those people got to go sue happy on lance armstrong.  i know its like 5 years later or some chit but i want that ban overturned.

Canadians sound like a gay rutting moose when they whine.

image.png

Edited by Bwana

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Sure buddy. Your mid 50s percentage of getting **** right paid off with A single pick.

If you want to see Vert giving the pie out, look no further than the prediction league where he called you running away because you suck at it. Which is even more entertaining because winning forum games is an actual highlight of your life that you have bragged about 😉

1. You duck the Politics thread because you are a factless goofclown, who can't hold a factual debate.

2. I probably make more on MMA bets than you do giving guys head in the bathroom at the dive bar all week.

3. I have won Predictions League before. He has not. You never could, if you played until you died. In fact, you're one of these jabronis who doesn't even watch MMA, but shows up to jerk himself off in front of a bunch of people who do not like you.

Big facts.

Edited by cashfl0w

54 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

1. You duck the Politics thread because you are a factless goofclown, who can't hold a factual debate.

2. I probably make more on MMA bets than you do giving guys head in the bathroom at the dive bar all week.

3. I have won Predictions League before. He has not. You never could, if you played until you died. In fact, you're one of these jabronis who doesn't even watch MMA, but shows up to jerk himself off in front of a bunch of people who do not like you.

Big facts.

You have no facts.

I agree, you do make more an I've never given a guy head, none the less in a bar.

You are bragging about a forum game. You are proving how you are some failure who still lives with Mama.

Be proud Cash, you won a forum game and brag about it.😂

Is this the same one where you were not even top 10 with a mid 50s % pick rate?

So smart you are, how can you not take a 50/50 shot and be close to the great Cashflows numbers 😎

well that escalatored quickly. im going to have to politely ask mozzez and that other poofer to please take your beef into the Clash of Clans thread and continue it there

megasoup threads tend to bring out the worst in people

Edited by -idyb-

I think a Cash backyard brawl with a 3 round limit, should settle the tiff in short order...winner take all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

You have no facts.

I agree, you do make more an I've never given a guy head, none the less in a bar.

You are bragging about a forum game. You are proving how you are some failure who still lives with Mama.

Be proud Cash, you won a forum game and brag about it.😂

Is this the same one where you were not even top 10 with a mid 50s % pick rate?

So smart you are, how can you not take a 50/50 shot and be close to the great Cashflows numbers 😎

I would outscore literally every week because you don't watch MMA. LOLOL

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I think a Cash backyard brawl with a 3 round limit, should settle the tiff in short order...winner take all.

Soup's about ten years older than me and half as athletic, and he was trying to meet up with this can for years. It ain't happening.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Soup's about ten years older than me and half as athletic, and he was trying to meet up with this can for years. It ain't happening.

I meant MoZZez, maybe they can have a tag team or somethin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I meant MoZZez, maybe they can have a tag team or somethin

Cash threatened to go over and beat a geriatric. Still waiting to see him back his internet tough guy schtick up.

I'll bet he keeps threatening, but never backs his mouth up and he will find some excuse about why. It wont be a good one, everyone will know he never planned to go beat boxer or myself, but he will believe he is king of the forum.

Rinse and repeat with anyone who calls him out for his pathetic 30+ internet tough boy attitude.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Cash threatened to go over and beat a geriatric. Still waiting to see him back his internet tough guy schtick up.

I'll bet he keeps threatening, but never backs his mouth up and he will find some excuse about why. It wont be a good one, everyone will know he never planned to go beat boxer or myself, but he will believe he is king of the forum.

Rinse and repeat with anyone who calls him out for his pathetic 30+ internet tough boy attitude.

Says the guy who spammed comments about how Soup was a deadbeat dad for years, and all these low blows, and absolutely made no movements towards seeing him in person. lol

You really are a Democrat. 

38 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Says the guy who spammed comments about how Soup was a deadbeat dad for years, and all these low blows, and absolutely made no movements towards seeing him in person. lol

You really are a Democrat. 

Why would I fly to St lonis, or LA to get in a fight?

Are you 10 years old? Still trying to be the park bully?

I can tell someone they are a dead beat because of their life choices and not feel the need to act like a moron from Chicago who wants to catch assault charges as an adult.

You really do lead a sad life mate. One day you may grow up, I just dont see it happening anytime soon 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Definitely don't got to St.Louis or Newark, you might not make it back home.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Why would I fly to St lonis, or LA to get in a fight?

Are you 10 years old? Still trying to be the park bully?

I can tell someone they are a dead beat because of their life choices and not feel the need to act like a moron from Chicago who wants to catch assault charges as an adult.

You really do lead a sad life mate. One day you may grow up, I just dont see it happening anytime soon 😃

I would gladly an assault charge. LOL @ being afraid of that. You make yourself into more of a clown by the minute. You very likely have face paint on right now.

Just keep spamming gibberish, embarrassing yourself. Typical libtard.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I would gladly an assault charge. LOL @ being afraid of that. You make yourself into more of a clown by the minute. You very likely have face paint on right now.

Just keep spamming gibberish, embarrassing yourself. Typical libtard.

And that's why you are still a boy playing an adult in an MMA forum. Proud of a game as some acomplishment in life.

Says he would beat up this guy and that and take a charge, yet has done nothing but run his mouth.

Lol. Good times kiddo.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

And that's why you are still a boy playing an adult in an MMA forum. Proud of a game as some acomplishment in life.

Says he would beat up this guy and that and take a charge, yet has done nothing but run his mouth.

Lol. Good times kiddo.

You come across as a real f*ggot. lol

"You're a child for trying to get tough in person. You should spam stuff you would never ever say in person online instead."  - F*ggot logic

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

You come across as a real f*ggot. lol

"You're a child for trying to get tough in person. You should spam stuff you would never ever say in person online instead."  - F*ggot logic

A little boy living in moms basement called.me a ****. Oh what will I do?

Oh, laugh it off like I do to the rest of the tough guys posts. 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

A little boy living in moms basement called.me a ****. Oh what will I do?

Oh, laugh it off like I do to the rest of the tough guys posts. 😂

A bishboy with breasts who nobody cares to read posts from is still spamming softness he would never say IRL. 

Is anybody reading Alternate IDYB's posts anyways?? I'm pretty sure he posts strictly to entertain himself.

• Like 1

just do yourself a favour m8 and throw the e-thug on ignore. he'll move on to the next guy.   no sense wasting your time going back and forth with the clown.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Is anybody reading Alternate IDYB's posts anyways?? I'm pretty sure he posts strictly to entertain himself.

Word

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, MoZZez said:

Fantastic post bruh ❤

• Like 2

I can attest that its a fact that Cash is clueless when it comes to predicting MMA fights...he used to be OK but is washed up now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

How gotten too is @I_Take_Roids_m8 right now? LOL

Guess I pied his man crush one too many times. It was the Khabib fans meme, huh?  😕

Nah bro I was just going through liking random posts. 

Why all the hatred towards me all of a sudden? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nah bro I was just going through liking random posts. 

Why all the hatred towards me all of a sudden? 

lol please

• Haha 1

If you could suspend your disbelief for a minute, this is really neat.  I mean...I think it's really neat.  She's still in the news, I read an article last night that mentioned that her name is being talked about in the White House.  I understand that it's hard to believe, because I can barely believe it myself.  I'm astonished.  

I think there's a lot of stories I tried to get into that never took off because people wanted to flame, wanted to be the loudest voice in the room.   I am a true screw-up and I have put myself in some very strange circumstances; circumstances that normal people would never find themselves in.   I'm surprised that no one was ever curious about what some of those things were like.

Also this: it's weird to read the barbed exchanges between posters.  I never understood these personal insults, even though I got caught up in myself.   I'm a little too busy right now to care about that stuff.  My life has not been perfect, I've made a lot of mistakes.  If a pot wants to call a kettle black, so be it.  

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I'm currently dating this chick. 🤣

2adb68c03a29ab198c04df0b05ca5f96.jpg

Why couldn't you date her?  How is that so unrealistic?  It would be easy to find yourself in that position, though maybe not so easy to purposely manipulate such a thing.  In a different world, you could be the same person that you are today, but you happen to train at the same gym as her. You see her 3 or so nights a week and get to know her and one thing leads to the next.  Why not?  

27 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Why couldn't you date her?  How is that so unrealistic?  It would be easy to find yourself in that position, though maybe not so easy to purposely manipulate such a thing.  In a different world, you could be the same person that you are today, but you happen to train at the same gym as her. You see her 3 or so nights a week and get to know her and one thing leads to the next.  Why not?  

I would but she lives in Vegas now i think & there is really no chance of me meeting her but LMAO @ stalking her down to go meet her on the slick joining her gym. That would be creepy AF lol. I can't even leave the state now if i wanted to since i have priorities here. She's also said she's not interested in d8'ing people or having any kind of relationship like that till she's retired from fighting. 

No realistic at all & that's assuming far too much  that she'd even like me enough to go against her focus if we did meet but yeah in a different world of course i'd love to try to d8 her and see what happens. She's pretty much the perfect woman. I like everything about her. In another world is a good way to describe it i.e. not this one with all these circumstances that will never happen. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

I would but she lives in Vegas now i think & there is really no chance of me meeting her but LMAO @ stalking her down to go meet her on the slick joining her gym. That would be creepy AF lol. I can't even leave the state now if i wanted to since i have priorities here. She's also said she's not interested in d8'ing people or having any kind of relationship like that till she's retired from fighting. 

No realistic at all & that's assuming far too much  that she'd even like me enough to go against her focus if we did meet but yeah in a different world of course i'd love to try to d8 her and see what happens. She's pretty much the perfect woman. I like everything about her. In another world is a good way to describe it i.e. not this one with all these circumstances that will never happen. 

I already said this, but I'll try to say it a different way. You probably can't create the circumstances,  but if the circumstances just happen to be in a certain order, it wouldn't be unreasonable at all for you to date her.    I'm just saying that your post with the laughing emoticon wasn't that strong.   

You are not an ugly, charmless dude. I am not an ugly, charmless dude.   Men like us can make things happen with women like them.  Leana was my girlfriend.   More than 17 years ago,  I met her as I was crossing Lindell in the Central West End  after I had picked up a check from the Chase Park Plaza, where I had worked just one single day before I quit.   I tossed out one of the worst lines I've ever used, it was so bad I still  sort of remember what I said: "what's a pretty little Asian girl like you doing trying to cross the street like this?"    I **** you not.   We talked for just half a minute, and then I got a number, which I wrote down on a bar napkin that I had in the passenger seat of my Plymouth Sundance, which I had recently bought for $300.   (I still tend bar. I still drive ****ty cars.)  I later called her from a payphone,  because those things existed back then.  We dated for almost a year.   But it was one hell of a year.  I still think about her all the time.

On 7/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, Megasoup said:

I don't know why she has aged so much, as she is Asian and she's 4 years younger than me.  She was really, really cute at 19.  

Asians don't age well in general. I'm from Hong Couver....I would know!

On 7/24/2019 at 6:37 AM, Megasoup said:

I can still hear her voice.

Yelling get the hell off of me Megasoup!!? hah...just kidding ....😁

• Haha 2

On 7/21/2019 at 6:43 AM, MoZZez said:

Debates?
What debates?

Damn, you've been paying attention haven't you? hah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Yelling get the hell off of me Megasoup!!? hah...just kidding ....😁

Ha, ha!  She said something like that once! I said the wrong thing, something that was a little brave, and she said through gritted teeth "get your **** out of me!"

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I banged an Instagram model 4 yrs ago. She has 7 mil+ followers 

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Link?

Bart about to post his family tree

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I banged an Instagram model 4 yrs ago. She has 7 mil+ followers 

How much did she charge you? Because I think we're all aware that in 2019, "Instagram model" is the cute way to say hooker.

23 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Someone quote what that goofball cash said so I can see it. 

Did you know that if you have someone blocked, their quotes stop coming up in your notifications?

Take that into consideration and then try again, Stupid.

Edited by cashfl0w