Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Some chick I once dated has been a top news story for over a week.

Recommended Posts

It's massive.  And I can't even really talk about it to anyone, because I don't really know anyone. 

 

I remember over the years thinking that she was the one that got away...or at least one of the ones that got away.  I don't know.  I don't really think that anymore, but I am aware that if I hadn't broke up with her, the trajectory of my life would have been altered in a way where I would have accomplished a hell of a lot more in my life.  As a girlfriend, she was great.  I am not saying I share a single one of her political views, I'm just saying that she was a terrific girlfriend.  Setting that aside, she is also one of the most accomplished and impressive women on the planet.  She has always been destined to change the world...maybe not in the way I want it to be changed, but she will nonetheless.  She will no longer be the president of Planned Parenthood, so what do you suppose is next for Dr. Wen?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

She will no longer be the president of Planned Parenthood, so what do you suppose is next for Dr. Wen?  

my guess is alot more baby making and alot less baby killing

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abortions are legal, and I'm not planning to have one....that's all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VertFTW said:

link to story? need some context

She was dumped as Planned Parenthood director over platform direction differences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.. she'll write a book, sue the board of diectors (and win) ... open her own clinic, too bad they already made that movie, this is better subject-matter -

fired bcoz she did not want to politically weaponize PP,  ... absurd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does unplanned parenthood allow you to watch the abortions in progress?

cause that would be kinda cool i guess. i could just sit there all day eating popcorn and watching babies getting aborted. and on busy days i would bring my microwave and some coat hangers and ask them if they would like some extra help.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Wow, she's really really hot....should have kept that one :)

I don't know why she has aged so much, as she is Asian and she's 4 years younger than me.  She was really, really cute at 19.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I don't know why she has aged so much, as she is Asian and she's 4 years younger than me.  She was really, really cute at 19.  

Sir I don't want to call bullshiit, but I'm willing to say without fear of contradiction...bullshiit

leana-wen.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Sir I don't want to call bullshiit, but I'm willing to say without fear of contradiction...bullshiit

leana-wen.jpg

 It would be a very strange claim for me to make, but okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took Brittney Spears out on a d8 when she was 19. We went to the movies & saw

 716kLb0fsiL._SL1500_.jpg

I bought her wide-theater.jpg?hei=203&wid=360&fmt=jpg

and after the movie we went to Burger King & split a 

Whopper_detail.png

Asked her what movie she'd like to see next and she said 

v1.bTsxMTE3MTk0ODtqOzE4MTc0OzEyMDA7ODAwO

I was definitely a playboy back then so I'd like to think that i inspired her to make this album

maxresdefault.jpg

I had a bit of a spandex fetish & made her dress up like this. We did a photo shoot at my apartment. Here's the photo i took. U can imagine the freaky things i did to her after. 

265C823600000578-2981823-Nearly_15_years

Yrs later when she shaved her head & went bat$hit crazy which i felt i had a role in.I felt so guilty that I sent her these beads as a token of appreciation considering the gravity of the situation. 

Chelsea-liar-631x394.jpg

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jaybird86 said:

giphy.gif

Soup has the most interesting stories for a homeless man.

I await the day he tells us the story about his days partying with Trump and Clinton.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Megasoup said:

 It would be a very strange claim for me to make, but okay.

Let's look at this in a objective and scientific view point.

 

Leana Wen 36 yrs old, was really really cute at 19

leana_wen.jpg

 

Brooke Burke 47, has given birth to 4 children

bb1.png

bb4.jpg

Brooke-Burke-On-the-beach-in-Malibu-08-5

 

Which one would you let eat crackers in bed ?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bwana said:

 

 

Leana Wen 36 yrs old, was really really cute at 19

leana_wen.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

This one couldn't earn 20 pesos on a rainy night in the Philippines .... derailment incoming >

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen, I thought she was really cute.  And she had a great mind.  And there's a part of me that still thinks she's cute, though it's hard to overlook some of her views which clash with mine.  I was young and probably the best version of myself.  Young and thin and rockstar hair to my shoulders and a couple charmingly ****ty vehicles.  I had my first bartending job; I was working 2 jobs and I was temporarily back in school and I believed I would redeem myself, as I had already fecked my life up quite a bit.   And she was 19 years old with a college degree already, and a year of med school under her belt.  She was the girl in my life at a very special time.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Let's look at this in a objective and scientific view point.

 

Leana Wen 36 yrs old, was really really cute at 19

leana_wen.jpg

 

Brooke Burke 47, has given birth to 4 children

bb1.png

bb4.jpg

Brooke-Burke-On-the-beach-in-Malibu-08-5

 

Which one would you let eat crackers in bed ?

 

 

Neither. I don't give women the queen treatment simply because they are prettier. I'm drawn to beauty no doubt but not a sucker for it above all else.

If they give ultimate head ( < my weakness ) & don't cause drama to constantly try to test me which is lack of respect & needs to be checked immediately b4 it gets out of hand then in that case i'm much more relaxed about what i'll put up with. 

Looks are important but what have you done for me lately & not being a pest is way more important to me. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Listen, I thought she was really cute.  And she had a great mind.  And there's a part of me that still thinks she's cute, though it's hard to overlook some of her views which clash with mine.  I was young and probably the best version of myself.  Young and thin and rockstar hair to my shoulders and a couple charmingly ****ty vehicles.  I had my first bartending job; I was working 2 jobs and I was temporarily back in school and I believed I would redeem myself, as I had already fecked my life up quite a bit.   And she was 19 years old with a college degree already, and a year of med school under her belt.  She was the girl in my life at a very special time.  

I respect all of that, and the powerful influence she had in your life at that time of your life...but don't tell me she was "really really cute", or I'll have to assume you're gay.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I respect all of that, and the powerful influence she had in your life at that time of your life...but don't tell me she was "really really cute", or I'll have to assume you're gay.

Alright, I'm not going to lie.  And I know this is stupid and there's absolutely no chance of this, but I worry that since she's all over the media (and apparently has a little more time on her hands at the moment) she might google her name and scroll through, reading everything to see who is talking trash, and then she might see this, so I don't want to say anything that would offend her, although I probably already have.  

 

She's probably too busy curing cancer or bringing smallpox vaccinations to a village in a third world country at the moment to worry about petty **** like that, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Alright, I'm not going to lie.  And I know this is stupid and there's absolutely no chance of this, but I worry that since she's all over the media (and apparently has a little more time on her hands at the moment) she might google her name and scroll through, reading everything to see who is talking trash, and then she might see this, so I don't want to say anything that would offend her, although I probably already have.  

 

She's probably too busy curing cancer or bringing smallpox vaccinations to a village in a third world country at the moment to worry about petty **** like that, though.

I'm thinking a woman of her intellectual stature, has better things to do than surf MMA sites for possible smack talk. Considering the deep divides on the abortion issue, Google is the last resource in her tool box for sanity alone.

PS: If you truly had concerns about arbitrarily insulting her, you shouldn't have started the thread.

Edited by Bwana
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

post a pic w her brah

Definitely DON'T do that.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Excuses for not having any incoming. 

why did you duck the politics thread when I destroyed you reg Bill Clinton?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

why did you duck the politics thread when I destroyed you reg Bill Clinton?

Destroyed?

 

Slick willy could be guilty as ****. I dont deny that.

But where is the evidence.

If your theory is Willy got some kiddies on the flights, with no evidence besides that he has been on the plane.

 

Then I say, there are videos of Yrump partying with the same sick ****, grabbing women, laughing it up and also booked flights with Trump on the same said flight. So be consistent in your assumptions, or quit trying to make friends with Cash, he wont buy it and he will still call you an idiot in the next thread.

😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

are you gay bro?

Are you hitting on me bro ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Destroyed?

 

Slick willy could be guilty as ****. I dont deny that.

But where is the evidence.

If your theory is Willy got some kiddies on the flights, with no evidence besides that he has been on the plane.

 

Then I say, there are videos of Yrump partying with the same sick ****, grabbing women, laughing it up and also booked flights with Trump on the same said flight. So be consistent in your assumptions, or quit trying to make friends with Cash, he wont buy it and he will still call you an idiot in the next thread.

😀

26+ confirmed flights on the pedo express lol there are pics of Clinton on pedo island also. What more do you need?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only read the headline of this thread, did she press charges against you finally?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me guess, her bloated naked rotting corpse just washed up on a beach somewhere and police are trying to identify a man last seen with her...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Destroyed?

 

Slick willy could be guilty as ****. I dont deny that.

But where is the evidence.

If your theory is Willy got some kiddies on the flights, with no evidence besides that he has been on the plane.

 

Then I say, there are videos of Yrump partying with the same sick ****, grabbing women, laughing it up and also booked flights with Trump on the same said flight. So be consistent in your assumptions, or quit trying to make friends with Cash, he wont buy it and he will still call you an idiot in the next thread.

😀

Dates matter, dummy. Bill is in photos on his island very recently. Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago fifteen years ago. lol

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

why did you duck the politics thread when I destroyed you reg Bill Clinton?

Because he has no retort, and he realizes his replies are total TDS nonsense. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Alright, I'm not going to lie.  And I know this is stupid and there's absolutely no chance of this, but I worry that since she's all over the media (and apparently has a little more time on her hands at the moment) she might google her name and scroll through, reading everything to see who is talking trash, and then she might see this, so I don't want to say anything that would offend her, although I probably already have.  

 

She's probably too busy curing cancer or bringing smallpox vaccinations to a village in a third world country at the moment to worry about petty **** like that, though.

Sorry - I don't go "THERE" too often but if she were googling herself in light of being removed from such a prominent and important position just to read articles and opinions about herself, that would mean she is as big of an attention wh0re as her former d!psh!t boyfriend.  If she is intellectually superior, she would put that behind her.

She graduated college and had a year of medical school under her belt at 19 - I further call hogsh!t.  Most people graduate high school at 19.

Why do you bother?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Dates matter, dummy. Bill is in photos on his island very recently. Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago fifteen years ago. lol

Because he has no retort, and he realizes his replies are total TDS nonsense. 

We should probably take this to the politics thread but where are photos of him on little St. James aka JE's island recently? I'm not aware of any @ any time that surfaced. I'm sure authorities have some as it's very likely Epstein did. 

Are you referring to this one that surfaced on the net? If so that is Palmilla, Bayahibe according to anon's that did a deep dig & found out. 

mueller-witness-bill-clinton-678x381.png

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Let me guess, her bloated naked rotting corpse just washed up on a beach somewhere and police are trying to identify a man last seen with her...

 

they havent kicked my door in. obviously theyre not looking hard enough for the perpetrator.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

We should probably take this to the politics thread but where are photos of him on little St. James aka JE's island recently? I'm not aware of any @ any time that surfaced. I'm sure authorities have some as it's very likely Epstein did. 

Are you referring to this one that surfaced on the net? If so that is Palmilla, Bayahibe according to anon's that did a deep dig & found out. 

mueller-witness-bill-clinton-678x381.png

 

 

 

Looks like one of those Greek bath house parties, boys only

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bwana said:

Looks like one of those Greek bath house parties, boys only

Last one in is gay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jaybird86 said:

Sorry - I don't go "THERE" too often but if she were googling herself in light of being removed from such a prominent and important position just to read articles and opinions about herself, that would mean she is as big of an attention wh0re as her former d!psh!t boyfriend.  If she is intellectually superior, she would put that behind her.

She graduated college and had a year of medical school under her belt at 19 - I further call hogsh!t.  Most people graduate high school at 19.

Why do you bother?

Huh?  Yeah if you failed a grade or two.  Most graduate at 18 and some of my friends were still 17 for a month or two after graduation.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 1:42 AM, cashfl0w said:

Dates matter, dummy. Bill is in photos on his island very recently. Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago fifteen years ago. lol

Because he has no retort, and he realizes his replies are total TDS nonsense. 

Your evidence, bull partied with the guy

 

Your defense with trumo, the guy parties with the guy, but then banned him from a golf course.

 

As for not being in the politics thread, its painful time watch so many morons suck off an orangutan like I see. I laugh at what the United states has turned into and how stupid the right side has become. You expect stupid from the left, but the right has brought a whole new level to the field.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Your evidence, bull partied with the guy

 

Your defense with trumo, the guy parties with the guy, but then banned him from a golf course.

 

As for not being in the politics thread, its painful time watch so many morons suck off an orangutan like I see. I laugh at what the United states has turned into and how stupid the right side has become. You expect stupid from the left, but the right has brought a whole new level to the field.

Nah, you're sick of getting pied in debates. You are friggin awful at it. Look at how pitiful of a response you mustered. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Nah, you're sick of getting pied in debates. You are friggin awful at it. Look at how pitiful of a response you mustered. lol

The Politics thread is really the " Attack the Democrats" thread. You guys no longer talk politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

The Politics thread is really the " Attack the Democrats" thread. You guys no longer talk politics. 

I actually attempted to have an honest discussion with you about the Trump tweets/North Carolina crowd chant. Pretty sure I maintained that.

I form my opinions based on facts. I don't care who likes who. I hated Trump before the election, but I'm honest and impartial. I feel like a majority of people who think like me are siding with the country-loving president vs. The country-loathing Somalian congresswoman. ABC News, CNN opinions be damned.

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I actually attempted to have an honest discussion with you about the Trump tweets/North Carolina crowd chant. Pretty sure I maintained that.

I form my opinions based on facts. I don't care who likes who. I hated Trump before the election, but I'm honest and impartial. I feel like a majority of people who think like me are siding with the country-loving president vs. The country-loathing Somalian congresswoman. ABC News, CNN opinions be damned.

Yes, we did respectfully agree to disagree. My point was that Trump lumped all 4 of the congress women into one stereotype, when 3 of them are actually natural born American citizens. As for the Politics thread, it really is just applauding Trump and bashing the democrats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×