Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

BJ Penn still not done, Returning to face Nik Lentz

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Lol

I'm not sure who's more pathetic, BJ refusing to go away, or Dana "I don't want to make a dollar of that kind of money" White for giving him fight after fight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real thing I’m wondering is if he’s still some kind of a draw? Like seriously who wants to see him fight?? His fights are horrible 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

I'm not sure who's more pathetic, BJ refusing to go away, or Dana "I don't want to make a dollar of that kind of money" White for giving him fight after fight.

Considering a 28 year old boxer just died to do brain injuries suffered in the ring I have to say Dana is more pathetic 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Can we bump the thread where Baldie said BJ was done and see who bought that garbage?

Still waiting for it to be bumped. These idiots don't get it. UFC hall of famers get lifetime contracts.

And I've concluded after watching BJ's last few fights that the only way you beat him is attack his leg. If Carny spams leg kicks early, it's a wrap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a fun way to look at his record setting streak he's on. BJ Penn debuted as a pro in May 2001and his last win was in 2010.

In his 18 year career, he's been on this losing streak for HALF of it.

Incredible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Still waiting for it to be bumped. These idiots don't get it. UFC hall of famers get lifetime contracts.

And I've concluded after watching BJ's last few fights that the only way you beat him is attack his leg. If Carny spams leg kicks early, it's a wrap.

Or take him down and smash him. Or flying heel hook. Or boxing his face off like Diaz. Or knocking him out with flashy spinning kicks like that Mexican scrub did.

At this point, you could actually just go in there try out anything you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King_Can said:

Considering a 28 year old boxer just died to do brain injuries suffered in the ring I have to say Dana is more pathetic 

I am reminded of the SNL routine with Joe Piscipo interviewing Eddie Murphy, who is playing a vague, Parkinson's riddled Muhammad Ali.  For the love of God Jay, don't become that guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

For the love of God Jay, don't become that guy!

You're not the boss of BJ. Shut your filthy hole 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Or take him down and smash him. Or flying heel hook. Or boxing his face off like Diaz. Or knocking him out with flashy spinning kicks like that Mexican scrub did.

At this point, you could actually just go in there try out anything you want.

I still want to see BJ fight. Just not these point fighters who "beat" him.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PATSTER said:

I still want to see BJ fight. Just not these point fighters who "beat" him.

All the fights I referenced are stoppage losses, except Diaz who would have probably beat him death if it was five rounds. I don't see how any of them are point fighting.

 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jay101 said:

The real thing I’m wondering is if he’s still some kind of a draw? Like seriously who wants to see him fight?? His fights are horrible 

I don't know, maybe fooking fight fans ya DUMMY

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

All the fights I referenced are stoppage losses, except Diaz who would have probably beat him death if it was five rounds. I don't see how any of them are point fighting.

 

Ryan Hall fight doesn't count.  He was bullying that boy before he dove head first at BJ's ankle.  That's not fighting.  Little Frank wouldn't stand and go one for one with BJ and Yair fight was a fluke just like his win over Jung.  He would never duplicate it.  This goofy looking motherf*cker is getting the same BJ that beat up his friend and bouncer at the strip club.

After this they should give him an easy fight against another alcoholic with even worse cardio.  Conor fits the bill.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

All the fights I referenced are stoppage losses, except Diaz who would have probably beat him death if it was five rounds. I don't see how any of them are point fighting.

 

Nick would have beat GSP that night so I don't hold that against BJ. All of his other losses are BS though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol @Eclipse76 are you still pretending BJ Penn isn't a massive can or is it going to take him consolidating his brain damage against Lentz for it to sink in? 

he's going to be crushed :( the sad Chad

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Still waiting for it to be bumped. These idiots don't get it. UFC hall of famers get lifetime contracts.

And I've concluded after watching BJ's last few fights that the only way you beat him is attack his leg. If Carny spams leg kicks early, it's a wrap.

 

done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised they give CM Punk a shot at BJ at this point. It would probably be a competitive fight until they both gassed 4 minutes in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I'm surprised they give CM Punk a shot at BJ at this point. It would probably be a competitive fight until they both gassed 4 minutes in.

Suck it 12er.  Bashing legends of the game that come to bang is a bad look, brother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Suck it 12er.  Bashing legends of the game that come to bang is a bad look, brother.

He has a Mark Hunt-esque record of 16-14, m8. He's not a legend.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like they are going to keep giving him fights until he realizes he doesn't have it anymore... which I dont know how he hasn't noticed yet.. maybe hes sucking the glass **** I know they love it in Hawaii 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He has a Mark Hunt-esque record of 16-14, m8. He's not a legend.

Like Gamebred that record is not accurate.  He beat Pulver both fights.  He beat Machida who turned into a wrestler because he was tired of catching the hands.  GSP lost the first fight and the second he should have been DQed.  I already said the Ryan Hall fight doesn't count.  Grabbing a man's ankle isn't a win.  He only has a loss to Hughes because he replaced an injured GSP on short notice.  GSP was coming off a loss to Penn and granted a title shot.

Do I need to continue?  Masvidal is 43-4 but if you wiki him it says he's 34-13.  Big difference, homie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I feel like they are going to keep giving him fights until he realizes he doesn't have it anymore... which I dont know how he hasn't noticed yet.. maybe hes sucking the glass **** I know they love it in Hawaii 

You would know all about hitting the turn pipe.  Now pipe down, son.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Like Gamebred that record is not accurate.  He beat Pulver both fights.  He beat Machida who turned into a wrestler because he was tired of catching the hands.  GSP lost the first fight and the second he should have been DQed.  I already said the Ryan Hall fight doesn't count.  Grabbing a man's ankle isn't a win.  He only has a loss to Hughes because he replaced an injured GSP on short notice.  GSP was coming off a loss to Penn and granted a title shot.

Do I need to continue?  Masvidal is 43-4 but if you wiki him it says he's 34-13.  Big difference, homie.

The only big difference is that Masvidal is a good fighter and BJ absolutely sucks, m8.

He's always struck me as a **** and he's done nothing but suck for nine straight years now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder if nik lentz feels bad enough for bj penn that he takes a dive in the first round out of sympathy for the guy, just so BJ can celebrate his first win in nearly a decade and then go on to talk about how hes back and in better shape than ever and ready for his title shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The only big difference is that Masvidal is a good fighter and BJ absolutely sucks, m8.

He's always struck me as a **** and he's done nothing but suck for nine straight years now. 

Masvidal is the best in the world.  Get it right, son.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall his fight against Fitch @ UFC 127 (draw - Fitch probably robbed by biased judges), but if you discount that fight and the lucky punch he scored against Hughes @ UFC 123, he would be sitting at 11 straight losses over a span of 10 years. By refusing to do any serious exercise on a consistent basis, he was done at age 30. Money probably isn't an issue for him, so by continuing to fight, instead of feeding his narcissistic ego with wins, he is just further embarrassing himself and tarnishing his legacy. He is not very likable either. I recall him being a classless A-hole towards Jens Pulver on TUF 5. Poetic justice that none of the fighters on his team even made it to the finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 6:44 PM, 12еr said:

The only big difference is that Masvidal is a good fighter and BJ absolutely sucks, m8.

He's always struck me as a **** and he's done nothing but suck for nine straight years now. 

Your boy Edgar may need to call BJ out after losing his 10th straight title fight.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Your boy Edgar may need to call BJ out after losing his 10th straight title fight.

 Is it really 10?

It felt like a lot more than that. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Your boy Edgar may need to call BJ out after losing his 10th straight title fight.

He could lose 10 more and it still wouldn't equal the shame of being stopped by retired GSP.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dana White: I will never give BJ another fight 

*** LESS THAN 6 MONTHS LATER***

Dana White: We're giving BJ one more fight but this is definitely it after this one. 

Related image

 

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dana says this is 100% Pens last fight with the ufc, win or lose & bj agreed to retire.....doesnt stop him going elsewhere though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, agtx said:

Dana says this is 100% Pens last fight with the ufc, win or lose & bj agreed to retire.....doesnt stop him going elsewhere though. 

so bascially this indicates he's gonna sign like a 6 fight contract after he fights nik lentz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Just Listening to Ariel..

BJ is lost.. I wonder if Conor is that level yet?

Conor used your ar$e, then dumped you. Fcking move on, m8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Conor used your ar$e, then dumped you. Fcking move on, m8. 

Mate. Your homosexual tendencies are off the chart.

 

Its either goats or man on man action. 

 

You just cant stop, can you..

 

 

Someone, please help this anti ****, Army Drill Soldier, who’s hiding in the closet

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Mate. Your homosexual tendencies are off the chart.

 

Its either goats or man on man action. 

 

You just cant stop, can you..

 

 

Someone, please help this anti ****, Army Drill Soldier, who’s hiding in the closet

 

Don't be homophobic, m8. I know you and your gang want to behead gays in the street, but try not to make it obvious to everyone. 

Conor is never gonna take you back. Deal with it and move on with your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

It’s all you talk about.

 

like a 12 yo virgin

Is there a thread on this entire forum that you aren't getting bodied in?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Name one 

A thread you aren't being bodied in? I don't think anyone possibly could? 

Everywhere I look someone is exposing your salty fаggotry.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×