Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Well That's That, Folks - Cans of UFC 240

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Welp, head on down to bantamweight and Petr Yan will send him into retirement. 

lol Solong Yadong finna retire that fool.  Little Frank can wrassle the Asian back into a title fight at 135 where the number one contender absolutely sucks.  Sterling is terrible and they should just let Marlon spark him again while Henry does the heal up champion routine.

• Like 1

Frank spent his entire career solely fighting opponents bigger than himself. He fought dudes the same size as himself exactly twice, one time he knocked Chad Mendes dead in the first round. The other time he handed Uriah Faber his first L in a non-title fight. 

Meanwhile, MMA fans worships WCC's like this. 

b8bc69a6c682434c40dca834cf28495a.jpg

smh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Frank spent his entire career solely fighting opponents bigger than himself. He fought dudes the same size as himself exactly twice, one time he knocked Chad Mendes dead in the first round. The other time he handed Uriah Faber his first L in a non-title fight. 

Meanwhile, MMA fans worships WCC's like this. 

b8bc69a6c682434c40dca834cf28495a.jpg

smh.

can edgar.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

can edgar.jpg

giphy.gif

Does it sting to know that Frank has 9 title fights, and Magny will never fight for a title no matter how many steroids he does?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor would put that boy in a cemetary in under five minutes.

Negative. Frank would do to him the same thing Khabib did to him. There's a reason Dana kept Frank away from him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Negative. Frank would do to him the same thing Khabib did to him. There's a reason Dana kept Frank away from him.

Kevin pls :(

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at anyone thinking Conor would stand a snowballs chance in hell against Frankie.

The bucket of chicken and three sides he unloaded on Alvarez would look like a snack compared to what he would serve Frankie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like when Frankie is on a card, it's a guaranteed 15 or 25 minute bathroom break. That midget can't even crack a smile

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The fact that Wee Frank's lack of discipline to make a proper weight cut like everyone else is touted on here as a good thing - and not just by cans like @NoCakeForYaya, but by erudite philosophers like @12er is one of the more perplexing stances on an increasingly perplexing fora. 

Frank dances around point fighting bigger guys because he has chosen to fight in those weight classes. He deserves no sympathy for his poor career choices, and his rightful place is indeed on the side of a can via the gift of @sobercuban.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Edgar did a remarkable job competing above his weight class, but at age 37, he is over the hill. If he was smart with his earnings, by now he should have a house paid for and a decent sized nest egg in the bank. Time to call it a day (while he still has a nose to breathe through).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The fact that Wee Frank's lack of discipline to make a proper weight cut like everyone else is touted on here as a good thing - and not just by cans like @NoCakeForYaya, but by erudite philosophers like @12er is one of the more perplexing stances on an increasingly perplexing fora. 

Frank dances around point fighting bigger guys because he has chosen to fight in those weight classes. He deserves no sympathy for his poor career choices, and his rightful place is indeed on the side of a can via the gift of @sobercuban.

Will you be watching BJ Penn get owned by Nik Lentz? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Will you be watching BJ Penn get owned by Nik Lentz? 

It's hard to remember after 9 years of Penn being a known can, but Frank exposing Penn as a can is the original reason everyone was salty about Frank in the first place.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

It's hard to remember after 9 years of Penn being a known can, but Frank exposing Penn as a can is the original reason everyone was salty about Frank in the first place.

This is 100% the reason @Bubba_Sparks is so upset with Frank. 

It's pretty sad really that 10 years later someone still holds his jimmies :(. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

This is 100% the reason @Bubba_Sparks is so upset with Frank. 

It's pretty sad really that 10 years later someone still holds his jimmies :(. 

Robert Sparks wants to support a black man, and a Hawaiian appears black to a pasty white ginger such as himself.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 12еr said:

Robert Sparks wants to support a black man, and a Hawaain appears black to a pasty white ginger such as himself.

He managed to move from England to a place with MORE pasty white boys, which is actually quite impressive really. He's almost tanned in Sweden. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

He managed to move from England to a place with MORE pasty white boys, which is actually quite impressive really. He's almost tanned in Sweden. 

I can't blame him tbh. I would leave the country too if our national hero got stopped twice by GSP in the same round.

I think Sweden is the only country he could go to where his complexion wouldn't blind the locals.

• Like 1

Just now, 12еr said:

I can't blame him tbh. I would leave the country too if our national hero got stopped twice by GSP in the same round.

Here we were getting on just fine with our mutual Frankie love, then you trigger my timbers with this. 

It was fun while it lasted friend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Here we were getting on just fine with our mutual Frankie love, then you trigger my timbers with this. 

It was fun while it lasted friend.

Sorry, m8. I forgot you were a Bisping fan.

I quite enjoy his podcast if that makes you feel better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

Does it sting to know that Frank has 9 title fights, and Magny will never fight for a title no matter how many steroids he does?

You gunna write a dissertation on a Conor vs Frankie matchup, pal?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

In the spirit of this statement:

canjpenn.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LayDownDead said:

You gunna write a dissertation on a Conor vs Frankie matchup, pal?

No need. All it requires is a single paragraph.

"Frank murders him via superior speed, heart, and skill. After Conor tapped to strikes in the third round, he had to reevaluate his career. With Frankie at featherweight, and Khabib at Lightweight, his chances of winning a title again were nil. Dana decided to give him a tuneup fight and desperate to find a winnable fight for the Irishmen, they matched him up with perennial bum, Neil Magny. Conor starched him in less than a minute, and then Magny was hit with a four-year suspension for his second USADA violation."

3 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

I think Sweden is the only country he could go to where his complexion wouldn't blind the locals.

The funny thing is after two weeks wandering around the Rockies in the sun, I'm about as black as carnages at the moment. 

• Haha 1