Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
broke_fl0w

The cell phone towers are out.

Recommended Posts

It's basically the end of the world. I think I'm going to get shwasted and then go loot some stores.

Anybody have any suggestions on what I should grab?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's basically the end of the world. I think I'm going to get shwasted and then go loot some stores.

Anybody have any suggestions on what I should grab?

the latest iPhone of course

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

#madefromglass

DISRESPECT ANTHONY PETTIS AGAIN, AND I'M CRASHING THE TRUCK INTO THE FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE, BUDDY.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill make sure to throw my cup of dip spit at him when hes walking back to the locker room to get into the amberlamps after he gets stiffed unconscious in 2 weeks like fellow Puke Doofus fighter Ben Askren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rumbin said:

Ill make sure to throw my cup of dip spit at him when hes walking back to the locker room to get into the amberlamps after he gets stiffed unconscious in 2 weeks like fellow Puke Doofus fighter Ben Askren

LEL

When's the last time Nate Diaz left somebody unconscious?? That's a trick question. It's never happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He actually got be banned from twitter for 12 hours the other night

He reported a tweet I made mocking his daughter.

Dude is a SNITCH and a PEDOFILE!!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

He actually got be banned from twitter for 12 hours the other night

He reported a tweet I made mocking his daughter.

Dude is a SNITCH and a PEDOFILE!!!!

The village drunk got put in the Twitter drunk tank! lol.. Priceless. 

It really is a shame he's allowed to have children though. Shows the decay of society in the UK.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's basically the end of the world. I think I'm going to get shwasted and then go loot some stores.

Anybody have any suggestions on what I should grab?

Obviously chips and grape drink

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two of the sickest individuals I know in one forum!!!

P.S. Rumbin got himself banned the dumb **** and tried to shell out the blame.....like always!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jonthedon16 said:

Two of the sickest individuals I know in one forum!!!

P.S. Rumbin got himself banned the dumb **** and tried to shell out the blame.....like always!

I miss you, you sick ****. Hope your pedo adventures land you in a prison cell sooner than later though. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jon somehow slipped threw the cracks

Who do you think Iain Kidd was trading those elicit images with?

You should see him he keeps mentioning how his subscription expires next week like Buh Buh Braden

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Jon somehow slipped threw the cracks

Who do you think Iain Kidd was trading those elicit images with?

You should see him he keeps mentioning how his subscription expires next week like Buh Buh Braden

Your boy Braden, huh?

What's Shakes the Clown up to these days? Keeping it shakier than Freddie at an AA meeting?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im worried hes gonna jump me in Anahiem and snap his own spine throwing a punch up 1 foot

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I miss you, you sick ****. Hope your pedo adventures land you in a prison cell sooner than later though. 

I miss you too man, all went downhill after you dropped out the premium forum and Rumbin decided to try and take over as the alpha male!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Im worried hes gonna jump me in Anahiem and snap his own spine throwing a punch up 1 foot

They added Minakov to that Bellator card in Bridgeport. You going to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Na Florida Miami that night. 

Sucks its on not on Friday night. Bridgeports like a 2 hour drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 8:28 AM, cashfl0w said:

This thread is for comedic purposes only, btw. I don't want one of the lower forms of life here to get any ideas. 

Yes @Rumbin, I mean you.

You are a lower life form and that's why this low-life idea came to you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jason_H. said:

You are a lower life form and that's why this low-life idea came to you.  

You matter. lol

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×