Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

McGregor/Aldo 2 at UFC 244?

14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

2 cans

Will struggle to get 200,000 PPV buys

Someone save this post to humiliate this fool later. NewFC will hype the **** out of this 1 mil ppv buys easy.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Be an odd one for Conor to come back for. He can't knock Jose deader than he did last time. 

He's coming off a loss where he got destroyed. Would make sense for him to want to come back to what he probably thinks is an easy win.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Hopefully it goes to the ground and Aldo taps him out....

Oh the laughter

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

He dodged Cowboy.. He's dodging Masival..

Guy's ruined

@12er, with this kind of revisionist nonsense, I now consider wickles82 to be your responsibility. 

Please take his ongoing fora development from here. 

Thank you kindly. 

• Like 1

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Aldo get redemption and drop that Irish piece of trash with a liver shot. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@12er, with this kind of revisionist nonsense, I now consider wickles82 to be your responsibility. 

Please take his ongoing fora development from here. 

Thank you kindly. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Aldo get redemption and drop that Irish piece of trash with a liver shot. 

They'll probably slide Aldo another couple million under the table to let Conor win a decision this time.

He flopped last time. FACT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Aldo got knocked out, and there is footage of Conor before the fight going over that shot. Yes he’s a jumped up **** talker who got rag dolled by a wrestling freak but put some respect on the mans name. You think if he fights Aldo, or even Poirier again, they won’t get pissed off and go after him again? 

One of Conor’s issues is that he’s such a name he will always headline. Which means 5 rounds, which is debatable he has the gas tank for. 

But id have him winning this again. 

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I actually like the idea of this fight. After all the build up, 13 seconds left me feeling short changed. 

Agree, the chances of it happening again are next to nothing. No idea who takes it.

At 155 Im assuming ?

Washed up Aldo does not beat Conor.

This rematch should had happened long time ago.

I see what Conor and NewFC are doing here ...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

At 155 Im assuming ?

Washed up Aldo does not beat Conor.

This rematch should had happened long time ago.

I see what Conor and NewFC are doing here ...

I have no doubt Aldo will be extremely motivated for this fight.  I hope it is at 155, but it could potentially be at 145 as Conors chances of beating holloway or better than ever getting the 155 belt.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

No way Conor is making 145... 

I still think, If Nate beats Pettis...Dana will have Conor and Nate 3, as the 165lb inaugural title fight... Conor is losing the fanbase and Dana needs to sell the all the Conor Merch... No way is he sending that tripe out to Africa, for free

LMAO

Nate is going to be looking at up at sky wondering what happened. So you can cancel that.

59 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

I have no doubt Aldo will be extremely motivated for this fight.  I hope it is at 155, but it could potentially be at 145 as Conors chances of beating holloway or better than ever getting the 155 belt.

In a perfect word Conor should fight Aldo at 145 and get a shotbat Max if he wins but I just dont see Conor cutting to 145

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

In a perfect word Conor should fight Aldo at 145 and get a shotbat Max if he wins but I just dont see Conor cutting to 145

I agree, a fight at 155 is a gift to CMG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Agree, the chances of it happening again are next to nothing. No idea who takes it.

if aldo can stay in the fight for longer than 30 seconds, conor will run out of gas and start tapping

14 hours ago, JSW said:

Aldo got knocked out, and there is footage of Conor before the fight going over that shot. Yes he’s a jumped up **** talker who got rag dolled by a wrestling freak but put some respect on the mans name. You think if he fights Aldo, or even Poirier again, they won’t get pissed off and go after him again? 

One of Conor’s issues is that he’s such a name he will always headline. Which means 5 rounds, which is debatable he has the gas tank for. 

But id have him winning this again. 

DP would make Canor tap to strikes now.  No way that drunk Irish foglet takes that fight 

4 hours ago, OzStraya said:

DP would make Canor tap to strikes now.  No way that drunk Irish foglet takes that fight 

lol no

Conor would obliterate that guy the same damn way he did before. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

All we need is 1 more tap or a good beating on Conor.. 

Were talking a cross between Oliver Reed and any school shooting maniac 

No idea who Oliver Reed is, and I don't care enough to Google it. I assume he's a millionaire living on a yacht?

Nah, he’s dead. 

Oh ok. Then as usual, you're way off.

Conor is the biggest star in this sport, kid. He could schedule a shadowboxing session for PPV and it does more PPV buys than the best superfight they can put together. And he's lost plenty of times, so I don't know how even a pea brained nitwit like you can think another loss hurts anything.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Oh ok. Then as usual, you're way off.

Conor is the biggest star in this sport, kid. He could schedule a shadowboxing session for PPV and it does more PPV buys than the best superfight they can put together. And he's lost plenty of times, so I don't know how even a pea brained nitwit like you can think another loss hurts anything.

He’s lost 4 times

However, from the things I’ve read and things I’ve seen. His latest loss, seems to have hit him the hardest.

He’s saying some very strange things on social media and some think it’s the drugs and booze, fuelling his nonsense.

Whatever the case. The money and Khabib has taken something from him. 

For the Casuals, he still a draw. However, in the sport, he’s turning into a bit of a joke.

Nate 3 doesn’t exactly get people wet anymore (hence why I think Dana will add the 165 belt to it, to pump up the numbers).

The sport is moving on, quickly. Time is ticking and he has to understand, he just can’t walk into a Mega PPV anymore.

18 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

He’s lost 4 times

However, from the things I’ve read and things I’ve seen. His latest loss, seems to have hit him the hardest.

He’s saying some very strange things on social media and some think it’s the drugs and booze, fuelling his nonsense.

Whatever the case. The money and Khabib has taken something from him. 

For the Casuals, he still a draw. However, in the sport, he’s turning into a bit of a joke.

Nate 3 doesn’t exactly get people wet anymore (hence why I think Dana will add the 165 belt to it, to pump up the numbers).

The sport is moving on, quickly. Time is ticking and he has to understand, he just can’t walk into a Mega PPV anymore.

So much nonsense.

The casuals drive the goddamn sport. You think the UFC gives a chit if you watch every week?? Of course not. They give a chit about PPV buys and ticket sales. McGregor will continue to draw interest til the day he retires. LOL @ saying Khabib somehow took something from him. Only an absolute casual thought Conor even stood a chance. The guy can't wrestle for chit. Everyone knew that. It's not like he got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather again. If that didn't hurt his brand, then nothing will. That's the reality of it.

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The casuals drive the goddamn sport. 

Now that’s nonsense.

The casuals aren't tuning into Fight Night London, Sweden etc

The casuals are not buying Fight pass or ESPN etc 

The Casuals buy 1 PPV a year at best.

Its the fans, who drive the organisation along. 

Something tells me, you just can’t be wrong or agree with anyone that thinks differently to you. Pretty Sad

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

13 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Now that’s nonsense.

The casuals aren't tuning into Fight Night London, Sweden etc

The casuals are not buying Fight pass or ESPN etc 

The Casuals buy 1 PPV a year at best.

Its the fans, who drive the organisation along. 

Something tells me, you just can’t be wrong or agree with anyone that thinks differently to you. Pretty Sad

Quite simply, you are the biggest cnt I have ever had the misfortune to come across anywhere on the internet. 99% of the chit you post is the exact opposite of the truth, you post the most mundane, thoughtless drivel I have ever seen, you're utterly consumed by Conor and won't stop pining for him, and you get your AIDS ridden terrorist loving ar$e handed to you by practically every other member of this forum.

If you were a UFC fighter right now, you'd be B.J. Penn. Only without the fame, money, hot wife etc

4 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Quite simply, you are the biggest cnt I have ever had the misfortune to come across anywhere on the internet. 99% of the chit you post is the exact opposite of the truth, you post the most mundane, thoughtless drivel I have ever seen, you're utterly consumed by Conor and won't stop pining for him, and you get your AIDS ridden terrorist loving ar$e handed to you by practically every other member of this forum.

If you were a UFC fighter right now, you'd be B.J. Penn. Only without the fame, money, hot wife etc

Wondered how long it’d be till Robin piped up

Are you kidding me??

You think there's 800K of hardcore fans that just decide all at once to buy Conor fights? Is that your moronic stance?

4 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Hardcore fans buy or stream, whoever is fighting dummy

If that was true every single event would have the same number of buys you dunce.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Hardcore fans buy or stream, whoever is fighting dummy

Maybe you should take a look at PPV buys, realize you look like a ****in doofus right now, and then just STFU.

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Remember.. Casuals drive the sport 🤦‍♂️

7B0C14E6-45DC-412A-9B1F-58DA437F1AA6.gif

I bet 95% of your phone's memory is filled with gay gifs like this.  What a can.

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

It’s ok Batman.. You were clearly bullied as a kid. Where you a school prefect too

Knobber

English, motherf*cker. We don't speak whatever this is over here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Hahaha.. So Salty Knobber

Tell your boyfriend, Robin to leave me alone. I don’t mind speaking to you. You’re like a little Spazzy fat American kid 

Son, I'm one of those full grown milk drinking Americans of your nightmares. One of the ones you see at all the Olympic basketball competitions flying through the air and putting their sacks on your foreheads. 

Know your role.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Son, I'm one of those full grown milk drinking Americans of your nightmares. One of the ones you see at all the Olympic basketball competitions flying through the air and putting their sacks on your foreheads. 

Know your role.

English speaking Casualfl0w

White men can’t jump. Go easy on that milk. I know you yanks can’t handle your drink 

English speaking Casualfl0w

White men can’t jump. Go easy on that milk. I know you yanks can’t handle your drink 

Google Brent Barry dunk contest. Mother****er flew in from the free throw line.