Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Mike Perry calls out Mickey Gall, and Gall says he wants the fight

Mike Perry, Mickey Gall

UFC welterweight contender Mike Perry called out Mickey Gall following Gall’s decision win over Salim Touahri at UFC on ESPN 5.

Perry and Sanchez were former teammates at Jackson-Wink and clearly it struck a nerve with Perry when Gall said that the only reason Sanchez beat him at UFC 235 was because Gall was sick.

In his post-fight scrum with reporters, Gall responded to Perry’s callout. Here’s what Gall had to say when he heard what Perry wrote in the tweet.

“Green? Green meaning like you’re a beginner? F*ck Mike Perry,” Gall said.

When asked if Gall would want to fight Perry, he emphatically said yes.

“Yeah, f*ck yeah. Hell yeah. If he gets through my boy Vicente Luque, then me and Perry could absolutely do it,” Gall said.

Edited by Jolldan

If he gets through Vicente Luque?? LOL

I don't care if Mike loses eight straight, he's still a better fighter than Ricky Hall. He would murder that kid.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RadLad said:

Perry is about to get starched by Luque so yeah maybe it would be a good fight for Perry to get back in the win column after.

The dude who was getting the hands from Bryan Barberena is going to starch Platinum?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I honestly just don't get why Perry wants it. He beats Luque then he's in to the top 15, Gall is surely a step back.

In the UFC especially, they like to make sure you hit the end of your contract with as little value as possible.

Not saying Platinum is definitely coming up on the end of his, but if he is, it's not a terrible idea to go out with an easy win. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't care if Mike loses eight straight, he's still a better fighter than Ricky Hall. He would murder that kid.

They're pretending like Vicente Luque isn't the light heavyweight champion of the world right now.

Unbelievable.

Mike's just looking for that easy money.  Ricky would eat the canvas so hard he may take his ball home and retire.  Jorge has to sort out this Snoozeman and Cringington mess that's developed.  After that I would imagine Mike fights for the title first.  That is unless Conor wants the hands.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 3

I think Mike Perry coming off a L still has more drawing power and would deserve a shot at Gamebred with a W no doubt.  The last time Conor won a fight Mike was making his debut I think.

• Like 3

Mike would body Gall so badly. He'd go for a takedown, fall to his back after Mike stuffs it with ease, and proceed to tap to strikes. Probably the exact same fight as the last Hardy fight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Calling out the one of the lowest ranked and unexperienced fighters in the UFC is not a good look. 

And that **** calls out guys he already beat like Sage and called Diego out AGAIN after trying to get an easy win over an aging Lightweight in Diego and getting bodied/embarrassed.

Mike is willing to change his bum life because Mike is a real one. He's been asking for the hardest fights since day 1. He's probably sick of seeing a can like Gall trying to take the easiest route possible.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol I dislike Perry but I would enjoy him killing this idiot. 

This is basically my stance.  Gall should have been abandoned in the woods by the UFC tour bus long ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

This is basically my stance.  Gall should have been abandoned in the woods by the UFC tour bus long ago

Same here.

Cant stand that kid since when he was acting like he was the new biggest thing in the UFC for beating ** CM Punk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Same here.

Cant stand that kid since when he was acting like he was the new biggest thing in the UFC for beating ** CM Punk

Bro he wouldn't bang with CM. Guy immediately went for Jordans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 11:42 AM, juice64011 said:

Calling out one of the lowest ranked and inexperienced fighters in the UFC is not a good look. 

ill have you know that mickey gall is a legend.    he's fought icons of the sport like cm punk, sage northcutt, and some randy

people should be lining up just for the opportunity to call this man out

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 6:39 AM, cashfl0w said:

I just noticed that too lol

That fight will be made IF Mike loses, and even then it might not

Gull just beat a dude who is 0-3 in the UFC

Gall should make Perry get a couple wins before fighting him. Definitely a step down for Gall. 

Hell, Galls win over Sage is better than any win Perry has ever had.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, America said:

Gall should make Perry get a couple wins before fighting him. Definitely a step down for Gall. 

Hell, Galls win over Sage is better than any win Perry has ever had.

Who told this jobber that he could come back?

• Like 2