Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

ESPN+ UFC Fight Night: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche

9 minutes ago, Banham said:

Youre prolly one of those dudes who thought diego lost to kampmann because his face got rearranged despite him whooping martins azz. Give Luque the last round (he didnt win it anyway) and he still lost 29-28. Dude got outboxed the first 2 rounds. You're holding a huge L tonight after those garbage xbox takes on this fight regardless

Dude got bodied bell to bell, and Perry’s baby hands couldn’t even put a scratch on Luque. One fighter was separated for stalling, and it wasn’t Luque! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Liz at angles looks like Faber pre USADA

Right now she's looking more like clay ****ing guida. Stop dancing around and get stuck in ffs.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Dude got bodied bell to bell, and Perry’s baby hands couldn’t even put a scratch on Luque. One fighter was separated for stalling, and it wasn’t Luque! 

Lol ur boy got outstruck and will imposed on. Perry wanted to work his clinch bows against the cage but luque was holding on for DEAR life

• Like 5

Just now, Banham said:

Lol ur boy got outstruck and will imposed on. Perry wanted to work his clinch bows against the cage but luque was holding on for DEAR life

Lol your boy ran and shot for takedowns. And got his face rearranged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BABA_JI said:

Lol your boy ran and shot for takedowns. And got his face rearranged.

He foughta heavyweight and still whooped his ****. That chit was inspirational! Carnage add this boy to the list of fighters who beat giants!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Liz didn't come to fight just lose rds & survive. 

And somehow she won the first round! This is embarrassing

• Like 3

Gone are the days of Diego/Clay on fight night cards. Instead we are stuck with two dýķë§ who think they're equal to men, when in reality a clean right from Perry would cave in their skulls. 

This is what this chit has become? A ****ing dance around circle jerk? 

Go watch Gargano/Cole from NXT takeover about two hours ago and see what REAL entertainment is. 

This chit is just that, straight up bottom of the septic tank sludge. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

And the ****ing sickening thing about all of this is that they have the ****ing AUDACITY to put Volkan lower on the card and have this borderline mongoloidal TRASH headline. Then to top it off, the main card starts at 8pm eastern for chit that people don't even want to watch anymore. 

lmfaooooooooooooo. I should have wrapped my car around a pole earlier gone one fiddy to SPARE MYSELF THE ****ING AGONY 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Bullet vs. Lioness 3 

I give Jessica Eye props for at least trying to fight. 

Totally agree with the trilogy.

Yep Eye at least tried

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And the ****ing sickening thing about all of this is that they have the ****ing AUDACITY to put Volkan lower on the card and have this borderline mongoloidal TRASH headline. Then to top it off, the main card starts at 8pm eastern for chit that people don't even want to watch anymore. 

lmfaooooooooooooo. I should have wrapped my car around a pole earlier gone one fiddy to SPARE MYSELF THE ****ING AGONY 

Lol, we should have just watched Volkan’s fight 3 times in a row instead of this chit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

Worst title fight in UFC history. Valentina had a top 5 easiest defense in UFC history and did this. Cut her ****

Not fully her fault. Liz didn't wanna fight & is good enough to play it safe & survive. 

And then, the best part of it is, there are femnazis here actually DISCUSSING THIS ****. 

What the fack did yas do before WMMA? GOTO LAMAZE CLASSES WITH YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS WHO PUT YOU IN THE FRIENDZONE FOR ENTERTAINMENT? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Not fully her fault. Liz didn't wanna fight & is good enough to play it safe & survive. 

It’s 100% her fault. She’s a boring can

• Like 2

I could have been playing Boderlands right now but just the thought of this organization anymore has me sick in my stomach that I cant even function right. My **** is flaccid, I cant have a bowel movement because I'm constipated, just overall disgusted. 

Thanks UFC. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And then, the best part of it is, there are femnazis here actually DISCUSSING THIS ****. 

What the fack did yas do before WMMA? GOTO LAMAZE CLASSES WITH YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS WHO PUT YOU IN THE FRIENDZONE FOR ENTERTAINMENT? 

There are people in here that thinks this thing is attractive. I’ve seen hotter homeless chicks cracked out on the side of the road than this ghoul

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nah i went to yoga class & fked the instructor. I'm not bull chitting either. She's still a good friend of mine i met through my local art community before they closed the gallery. Her and another friend of mine did a  threesome for my 40th b-day this yr. Was glorious. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Thanks 1

Just now, carnages said:

lmao and you IDIOTS thought this dummy won a round against the LIONESS!?

you watched a wmma fight? lmfao

• Like 3

Just now, Teemu said:

you watched a wmma fight? lmfao

lmao I didnt watch this actually but read the summary from reliable sources above, not surprised

I'll only watch if the Lioness is on

• Like 3

Just now, carnages said:

lmao I didnt watch this actually but read the summary from reliable sources above, not surprised

I'll only watch if the Lioness is on

I'll only watch Cyborg cuz technically i'm still watching a dude throw hands with a woman and that's not as bad as watching 2 women throw hands.

• Like 2

Rip perrys nose, the one part of him not made out of platinum like the weak spot on a video game boss. Guy is tough as hell, cant imagine how he felt with that face injury while being choked too, blood streaming out, hes in the right profession. 

That broken nose was absolutely disgusting, the worst I have ever seen.

WMMA should never be allowed, one of the apparent best female fighters ever taken 5 rounds against some ****ebag, one of the worst fights I have ever had to watch.

The card was complete trash, UFC is diluting their cards so much that even the supposed big cards are taking hits, I mean look at the international fight week card....

Had two rounds of this fcking dross on in the background whilst I scientifically researched nude pics of Ameri Ichinose before I had to switch off. 

5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Listen. It was an awkward fight for both fighters. Both tried to out tactic the other fighter.

Calm yourselves down

imagine using Mike Perry to defend wmma lmao

• Like 1

I can't believe Perry has only lost 5 fights.  If I had to choose between 13-5 and 5-13 I'd have been tempted to bet on the latter.  I must have missed his first 7 or 8 fights against nobodies.

Punching Bag Perry needs to go.