Sign in to follow this  
America

Any word or rumors on who is headlining MSG?

gotta say i hope the rumors about Conor aren’t true. i don’t feel like paying 1,000 dollars for nosebleed seats to watch a washed up whiskey salesman get his **** beat 

• Thanks 2

If it is colby vs usman, you can guarantee leon vs jorge on the card in case someone misses weight or gets injured, and or some champ who's available? But idk who is available champ wise

• Like 1

I think it is pretty obvious that Usman vs Colby will be the headline and tbh Im ok with it.

However the card will be stacked to give support to such headline.

Im sure Masdival will be on it so he can step in just in case someone in the main event pulls out.

I would go nuts if Colby vs  Masdival for the interim title turned out to be the main event tho

Yup has to be colby/marty, and jorge/leon, leon isnt a draw anywhere, but he might have his best chance of finding a fan on the east coast, jorge is a 305 guy, his fans are everywhere on east coast. Colby headlined in newark, Jim Miller will be on card most likely, maybe Frankie's 135 debut? Ponzi vs wonderboy would be a draw adder, its gonna be huge or bust on this card.

Jones vs DC maybe? at Heavyweight?

Usman vs Colby would possibly be the worst MSG fight in history, not because their both bad, but they are very boring to watch, thats the sad truth.

Conor could happen, would be the only other fighter who could create enough buzz for MSG that is currently not scheduled to fight, that said, I don't want him to fight at it, doesn't deserve it and should really be fighting in a 3 rounder next vs someone mid rank

14 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I think it is pretty obvious that Usman vs Colby will be the headline and tbh Im ok with it.

However the card will be stacked to give support to such headline.

Im sure Masdival will be on it so he can step in just in case someone in the main event pulls out.

I would go nuts if Colby vs  Masdival for the interim title turned out to be the main event tho

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116de45238d648a5642b

Edited by Teemu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jones vs Jan or Dc at HW

Usman vs Colby

Masvidal vs Edwards 

Walker vs Anderson 

Two title fights. Two back ups for injury/missed weight. 

On 8/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, JSW said:

Jones vs Jan or Dc at HW

I think there is no way DC is getting that much turn around ESPECIALLY against Jones, m8.

No way he is gonna fight Jones in Nov coming from a tough opponent like Stipe. Also, it would be one of those promotions where the UFC would need reasonable time to work on it I think.

Jones vs Jan ? Yeah that could be it

Jones vs DC at HW ... SB weekend maybe ?

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

Schevchenko vs Carmouche 3 needs to happen. I couldnt think of a better venue to host it than madison square garden

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Schevchenko vs Carmouche 3 needs to happen. I couldnt think of a better venue to host it than madison square garden

Totally agree.

That trilogy will sell way more than Jones vs DC III

Make it happen, Dana

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I think there is no way DC is getting that much turn around ESPECIALLY against Jones, m8.

No way he is gonna fight Jones in Nov coming from a tough opponent like Stipe. Also, it would be one of those promotions where the UFC would need reasonable time to work on it I think.

Jones vs Jan ? Yeah that could be it

Jones vs DC at HW ... SB weekend maybe ?

M8 he walked straight through him the first time without a scratch. It's going to happen again 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

M8 he walked straight through him the first time without a scratch. It's going to happen again 

lol wut?

Stipe was landing punches on him before DC landed the KO shot. Stipe was actually winning up until that moment. What fight did you watch?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut?

Stipe was landing punches on him before DC landed the KO shot. Stipe was actually winning up until that moment. What fight did you watch?

Landing but not damaging.  DC took all those weak mini combos and rekt him as soon as he got one opening.  Light work

18 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Honestly m8 ?

I re watched that fight and I changed my mind and I wanna say Stipe was close to finish DC tbh. He got over confident and kinda pushed too hard and got caught .. But thats just my point of view and Im a can lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Landing but not damaging.  DC took all those weak mini combos and rekt him as soon as he got one opening.  Light work

I think those mini combos were just a set up for some KO.

DC was about to get clipped at some point in that fight

• Like 1