Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Valentina Shevchenko responds to praise over last nights Fight Of The Year candidate against Liz Carmouche

Valentina fan here but she only fought enough to keep the belt. 

My point is that Valentina could EASILY finish that can if she pulled the trigger and took a bit of risk but instead she chose to manage the fight to a decision. Sorry, I have a problem with that especially because she knew (and everybody else knew it too) that Liz was NOT gonna come forward either.

Valentina has way too much potential to be in a 25 min fight with Liz.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I know everyone's perception is colored by the recency effect, but I didn't think the fight was that bad all things considered. It wasn't a barn burner by any stretch of the imagination, but we've seen worse in the recent past.

Did we forget the awful fight that was Woodley vs Maia? That was worse than this one. Holly Holm vs Bethe Correria was a horrendous fight where even the ref started admonishing both girls for not fighting. It's remembered primarily for the highlight reel headkick KO at the end, but before that it was simply atrocious. Black Beast vs Ngannou? It's amazing how quickly we've forgotten that one and how bad it was. Perhaps its because they're two likeable fighters that just had a really off night and put on a terrible show.

2 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

It was more entertaining than a GSP fight tho

you can just turn around and leave this thread, thanks. 

there has never been a gsp fight that wasnt exciting.  the one with dan hardy would probably be the one potential candidate, but still gsp spent 25 minutes of utter domination making a grown man with a mohawk his b!tch, and fans all over the globe were loving every minute of it.

Edited by -idyb-

FOTY  lmao,i commented on that fight being an absolute snoozefest,i turned it off it was so boring.Both women seemed like they were waiting to counter,imo one of the worst fights of the year.

• Like 1

Make it happen Dana. World needs to see the first iNtErGeNdEr WoRlD cHaMpIoN!!!

ECCECNIVUAAAc1x.jpg

EB4U3-VUcAE56MH.jpg

I love the fact this could rustle some SJW jimmies both with gender and guns. haha tew savages

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Make it happen Dana. World needs to see the first iNtErGeNdEr WoRlD cHaMpIoN!!!

ECCECNIVUAAAc1x.jpg

EB4U3-VUcAE56MH.jpg

I thought you like Valentina? Why get her killed?

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I thought you like Valentina? Why get her killed?

I do she's all class but Henry is gentleman & this is hilarious on soo many lvls. 

They legit should have a WWE or grappling match. That would be awesome. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I do she's all class but Henry is gentleman & this is hilarious on soo many lvls. 

They legit should have a WWE or grappling match. That would be awesome. 

Cejudo's gimmick is quality. Obviously, we all know that fight wouldn't get sanctioned anywhere on the planet, so it'll never happen and he knows it. He's just trolling WMMA fans, and I love that chit.