Sign in to follow this  
America

Masvidal continues to serve up roasted duck to Edwards.

Probably has to do with Edwards just laughing at him after his three sucker punches didn't do chit to him. 

Here's ol gaylord talking about how he deserves to be paid and get a title shot for that big 2 fight win streak he's on.

I’m going to kick his ****. It’s not going to be on his terms or whenever the f**k he wants it,” Masvidal said during a UFC Uruguay media scrum. “It’ll always be on mine. That’s what bothers him so much inside. He’s got to look at this interview and people are going to call him and tell him. You’re a f**king nobody. I run this show. You listen to me. When I say I’m going to kick your f**king ****, I’m going to kick your f**king ****.”

”I’m going to get paid now. Like I said, 16 years I’ve been chasing this dream of getting the belt. You think I’m going to let some f**king bug like this guy even slightly throw me off my road, my destiny towards my greatness? Towards the belt? I’m going to get the belt and I’m going to eliminate him off the face of the earth. I’m going to wipe the floor with that guy. It’s going to happen. I swear to you it’s going to happen. It’s just not going to be on his terms.”

That's Diaz level delusion without the Diaz talent.

lol who said you could come back around, bum?  I'm of fan of the Diaz brothers and Jorge would wreck both of them.  Nick already ducked back in March.

Leon is a decision machine.  Finish a fight and maybe he can get a shot at the best in the division.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol who said you could come back around, bum?  I'm of fan of the Diaz brothers and Jorge would wreck both of them.  Nick already ducked back in March.

Leon is a decision machine.  Finish a fight and maybe he can get a shot at the best in the division.

This idiot wants a shot at Usman. If they fought 100 times, it would go to decision 100 times. lol

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You proved @cashfl0w right by the way.  I was thinking we should let you come back.  He said you're a retard and that was that.

Now piss off back to Sherdog, little boy.

Where's this "Hall of Shame" everyone keeps talking about ?....how do you lose an account bet then come strolling in like a cvnt ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Where's this "Hall of Shame" everyone keeps talking about ?....how do you lose an account bet then come strolling in like a cvnt ?

2 things.

1. 99% of the members here are on the hall of shame, it's meaningless.

2. This place has like 8 members ( only 3 good ones) be thankful to anyone who gets bored enough to post here.

34 minutes ago, America said:

2 things.

2. This place has like 8 members ( only 3 good ones) be thankful to anyone who gets bored enough to post here.

If that's true,,,,,,welcome back America

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, America said:

2 things.

Don't let Vegas f*cking up the odds make you think someone like Edson can beat a pressure fighter then you idiot.  When Kenny Florian and you both picked Edson I thought Good lord they just got this man killed.

You put your account on the line quite confident it seemed.  Edson can't just wheelkick KO everyone, dummy.  Hell the last time he did it he didn't even win the fight.  He got smashed for like 23 minutes.

It's like that creepy The Police song I'll be watching you, boy.  If you're gonna step you better step correctly.  Your arms are too short to box with God.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Don't let Vegas f*cking up the odds make you think someone like Edson can beat a pressure fighter then you idiot.  When Kenny Florian and you both picked Edson I thought Good lord they just got this man killed.

You put your account on the line quite confident it seemed.  Edson can't just wheelkick KO everyone, dummy.  Hell the last time he did it he didn't even win the fight.  He got smashed for like 23 minutes.

It's like that creepy The Police song I'll be watching you, boy.  If you're gonna step you better step correctly.  Your arms are too short to box with God.

Your second post shows that you are a follower, not only a follower, but a follower of Cashflow of all people, don't double back and call yourself god lol

Jorge need not waste his time with a can like Edwards. Edwards needs to fight another top guy or two and prove than he can finish. Don't talk about how great your standup is then dive for ankles in the first 30 seconds. Besides, you've already lost to the current champ. Back of the line.

I used to not care for Masvidal but he's really grown on me in recent years. He took his loss to Maia without complaint and kept soldiering on. He's dropped some fights, but many of them were razor thin split decisions that could've gone either way (Bendo, Larkin, Iaquinta). He just melted a former (and recent) title challenger and knocked the face off a guy who probably would've been given a title shot with another win. Jorge needs to fight for the belt.

49 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Guys... Have you seen how many decisions Masvidal has... 

He’s the latest hype machine, who’s took 16 years to get to the big boys table.

Edwards needs the push

You're a retard.  Congratulations I guess. Even the Poms that get respected here aren't pushing that idiot's case, it's literally only you.  Just stop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, America said:

2 things.

2. This place has like 8 members ( only 3 good ones) be thankful to anyone who gets bored enough to post here.lf.

If I'm not one of those three, then you can go fck yourself 😉

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This post is top tier. Bravo.

18 hours ago, America said:

Probably has to do with Edwards just laughing at him after his three sucker punches didn't do chit to him.

Strange argument coming from a Werdummy fan. Remind me again when he didn't boomerang attack someone 5 weight classes below him or attack a trainer?...

And here's a reminder for you, of Edwards laughing

Screenshot-2019-03-17-at-01.53.20-3e23-e

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Strange argument coming from a Werdummy fan. Remind me again when he didn't boomerang attack someone 5 weight classes below him or attack a trainer?...

22 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

This changes Masvidal doing everything he can to duck him and fight someone 2 weight classes below him how?

2 hours ago, America said:

This changes Masvidal doing everything he can to duck him and fight someone 2 weight classes below him how?

Ducking someone he already pieced up, in front of his entourage?

Mas has fought at LW many times. McTapper has been fighting at WW recently. Colby has fought at HW how many times?

Didn't see the scrum so just watched it.

Kind of funny Jorge goes over and starts teeing off on Edwards,3 shots and did squat,so much for the power puncher lmao.Furthermore,it looked like after the 3 cheap shots Jorge was actually starting to backup for fear of getting hit back.

I would say Edwards is going to be a tough match but then again Jorge is a bit over rated,i like him as a fighter but he is arrogant and not as good as he thinks he is.

He KO's Askren,is Ben a striker,not a chance in hell and he would be the first to tell you ,so there was literally no risk coming out the way he did,not like he misses and Ben catches him with a counter lol.

Jorge looked sketchy to beat Till but hey he did a great job and won that legit,so he has one legit win,Askren's was a fluke,9/10 Askren wins it.

I highly doubt he has a chance at all versus Colby,he needs another fast start catch him off guard type win or else it would be a long night.

What Jorge brings us is a fighter that will actually engage and fight,so kudos to him for bringing us some exciting fights,i am really tired of watching guys dance around the ring never engaging.Just watched Schevchenko-Carmouche and was falling asleep,unreal boring,had to turn it off.

Jorge always has a punchers chance but so did Hendo and i would never say Hendo was a great fighter.