KiwiM8

Ultimate Membership

Hey. I'm looking at purchasing tickets for UFC 243 and want to get in early through fight-club pre-sales.

I believe I have to buy Ultimate membership to do this. I'm just wondering if I get the membership now is it instant or do I have to wait to get approved.. the fight club pre-sale tickets are available tomorrow so I don't want to get membership if it will not clear in time. Any info appreciated.

Btw, I just tried emailing but the auto reply says they reply in up to 2 days.

Dan

It's really a strange practice Dan, but once you put your credit card in and have confirmation of the charge, you have to fight the top 15 in the heavy weight division.  After that, they review the extensive application and accompanying math test.  If you pass all tasks, they grant your membership.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I did the same thing early for the exact same reason. It was cleared straight away after I got my confirmation email. It only took a matter of minutes. 

I hope that helped and good luck with the tickets. 😊

Just to hijack the thread with a similar question:

What does the Premium membership gain me other than access to the other forum ?,,,,do you still get discount codes on PPV's ?

Apologies to the OP, just looking to see what the "Dark Side" looks like  :)

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Just to hijack the thread with a similar question:

What does the Premium membership gain me other than access to the other forum ?,,,,do you still get discount codes on PPV's ?

Apologies to the OP, just looking to see what the "Dark Side" looks like  :)

Nope, free ppvs went away with the ESPN deal. You get a t-shirt and early access to tickets but most of the time you can get good tickets without early access.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Nope, free ppvs went away with the ESPN deal. You get a t-shirt and early access to tickets but most of the time you can get good tickets without early access.

Wow, that's a deal that's tough to pass up  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1