Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Will Nate Diaz regain consciousness after Showtime snatches the life out of him on Saturday?

Petis has been through war after war in recent fights & has taken injuries vs Diaz who id assume has no injuries & no concussions in recent times, stays in shape all the time, coming into this fight fresh. Im thinking petis will losing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agtx said:

Petis has been through war after war in recent fights & has taken injuries vs Diaz who id assume has no injuries & no concussions in recent times, stays in shape all the time, coming into this fight fresh. Im thinking petis will losing.

Diaz was born with a concussion, dude is a solid retread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, Bwana said:

Diaz was born with a concussion, dude is a solid retread.

He was born with fetal alcohol syndrome, a heroin addiction, and about nine brain cells to start. After the concussions, he would get p0wned by literal chimpanzees on an IQ test.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Will Anthony Pettis retire after he quits on the stool?

Will you stop posting when this comment proves to be the most idiotic thing we've ever seen?

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You mean walking backwards and throwing jabs?

They remember him spamming jabs at Michael Johnson, who is about 5'7 with T-Rex arms, and fights at FW now. 

The same idiots must have missed Pettis p0wning Michael Chiesa and Wonderboy, who both have better striking AND better defense than Nate Diaz. lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

They remember him spamming jabs at Michael Johnson, who is about 5'7 with T-Rex arms, and fights at FW now. 

The same idiots must have missed Pettis p0wning Michael Chiesa and Wonderboy, who both have better striking AND better defense than Nate Diaz. lol

mcgregor would flatline Pettis,

Diaz beats mcgregor

mma math

I've been a Diaz fan since TUF 5, but I've been out of the UFC fight picture for 3-4 years, just now catching up on all the hype and interviews that was between him and Connor (pretty funny stuff - ie: balloon animals Lmao). Nate was definitely outmatched in the trash-talking department (felt sorry for him - looked mega stressed in their interview exchanges). However, Nate was clearly a full weight class above Connor (maybe even 2). Wondering why all the rematch hype??...clearly a mismatch trilogy in Nate's favor. And yes, without Connor, Nate would still be slugging it out for $50K chump change purses. Good for Nate in finally making some decent coin, but in reality, his fight resume is not that impressive.

Nevertheless, here we are with Diaz vs Pettis. Should be a good fight, and Nate's open workout reefer was both funny and boss. However, after seeing Pettis get boo'd by fans at the weigh-in, I am looking for him to do well. Nate's front leg should be an easy target for Pettis.

Again (watching some of the interviews), it should come as no surprise that fighters (like Pettis) stay clear of Diaz when passing by him in public places (hotel lobbies, etc). Nate is so unstable, who knows when he's going to come uncorked and snap at someone for merely making eye contact with him. Imo, the issues that him and his brother have go beyond their childhood environment. More likely some form of fetal drug or alcohol syndrome. The entire interview that he recently did for ESPN was incomprehensible.

giphy.gif

On 8/13/2019 at 11:12 AM, cashfl0w said:

Bet?

Showtime is going to knock Nate on his **** the same way he has Chiesa, Ferguson, and Wonderbread in his last three fights. That front leg is getting destroyed too. Nate will be walking funny by the end of the first round. 

Lol sure.

Av + name bet? 3 weeks?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PunchBag said:

mcgregor would flatline Pettis,

Diaz beats mcgregor

mma math

Finally you make a solid post!

• Like 1

Pettis hasn't had back to back wins since 2013-2014 and has changed weight classes 3 times in that time frame trying to chase wins. He's starting to hit Kevin Lee levels of canliness.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Nate is jacked now. He's going to sleep Anthony with a **** slap, literally a **** slap KO.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, America said:

Pettis hasn't had back to back wins since 2013-2014 and has changed weight classes 3 times in that time frame trying to chase wins. He's starting to hit Kevin Lee levels of canliness.

He would still roll over Clownboy the same way he did last time.

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Nate will turn Pettis into Michael Johnson pt II tonight.

Except Pettis is a far better, and longer striker. And he just fought three straight better fighters than Nate and should probably have won all three. 

25 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Nate is jacked now. He's going to sleep Anthony with a **** slap, literally a **** slap KO.

Nate doesn't put people to sleep. Stahp

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lol sure.

Av + name bet? 3 weeks?

Done.

Be here after the fight, can. Don't go missing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Except Pettis is a far better, and longer striker. 

MJ is a better boxer no question...pettis is a slightly better kickboxer overall. Will be interesting to see if pettis can be sucessful with kicking game.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

MJ is a better boxer no question...pettis is a slightly better kickboxer overall. Will be interesting to see if pettis can be sucessful with kicking game.

The odds of Michael Johnson knocking Wonderboy dead are exactly zero. 

Dillon Danis (@dillondanis) twitteó a las 5:50 p. m. on vie., ago. 16, 2019:
you need some new friends @Benaskren wtf 🤦‍♂️ https://t.co/7HtPo2JmNR
(https://twitter.com/dillondanis/status/1162496873669758980?s=09)

pettis is a disloyal pos

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Dillon Danis (@dillondanis) twitteó a las 5:50 p. m. on vie., ago. 16, 2019:
you need some new friends @Benaskren wtf 🤦‍♂️ https://t.co/7HtPo2JmNR
(https://twitter.com/dillondanis/status/1162496873669758980?s=09)

pettis is a disloyal pos

Askren is at Pettis' gym. He can **** off if he wants. 

Ben Askren (@Benaskren) twitteó a las 11:10 a. m. on sáb., ago. 17, 2019:
I agree Dillon this is unacceptable.  @Showtimepettis and I aren’t bffs but I thought we had a respect and kinship where feelings and statements like this did not happen.  I hope Anthony can clear this up and make his feelings transparent. I don’t need fake friends.
(https://twitter.com/Benaskren/status/1162758561686007810?s=09)

Pettis tried to quit in the third round. He completely turned away and fell to the ground hoping for the stoppage. But the ref refused to let him be a ****.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Pettis tried to quit in the third round. He completely turned away and fell to the ground hoping for the stoppage. But the ref refused to let him be a ****.

Some idiotic stuff here. Way to blend in with the crowd.

• Like 1

Alright cash, thanks for being a sport man. Here goes.

New name:  Broke_Fl0w

New av:

Homeless_BA_2018_233.jpg

3 weeks. Good luck sir

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll be home in like an hour. I have to do it from my laptop.

Still won't be as bad as watching people pretend skinny fat Nate Diaz is a contender at WW. That's torture on the eyes.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I'll be home in like an hour. 

Still won't be as bad as watching people pretend skinny fat Nate Diaz is a contender at WW. That's torture on the eyes.

I'm a huge Diaz stan and even I don't have the audacity to imply that a W over Pettis is worth anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'll be home in like an hour. I have to do it from my laptop.

Sounds good homie

Just now, 12еr said:

I'm a huge Diaz stan and even I don't have the audacity to imply that a W over Pettis is worth anything.

It's worth a cute number next to your name that the UFC can use to raise ticket prices here or there. That's it.

Otherwise, we have to cut this chit with this subdivision of dipchits in the WW division. There's the upper tier of real contenders: Usman, Woodley, Colby. Then there's a bunch of cans. Nate is the latter.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:23 PM, cashfl0w said:

That's not a thing. lol

Like i said, Diaz pressure breaks pettis.

We will educate you on this Chit eventually no matter how many bad decisions you call out.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's worth a cute number next to your name that the UFC can use to raise ticket prices here or there. That's it.

Otherwise, we have to cut this chit with this subdivision of dipchits in the WW division. There's the upper tier of real contenders: Usman, Woodley, Colby. Then there's a bunch of cans. Nate is the latter.

What does that make Pettis who got dominated for 15 minutes in every facet of the fight?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Some idiotic stuff here. Way to blend in with the crowd.

What's idiotic about it? I used to be a huge Pettis fan until he turned into a ****. He quit in the Ferguson fight (broken hand that wasn't broken at all), he quit in the Poirier fight(tapped to MOUNT) , and those are only his last 2 losses. I told my girlfriend if this fight gets tough he'll look for a way out and he did. The guy is a world class quitter. Are you going to tell me he doesn't quit when fights get hard?

• Thanks 1