Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Will Nate Diaz regain consciousness after Showtime snatches the life out of him on Saturday?

Yeah

It took him about 45 seconds to tell people about it

Mike Beltran must of lost money on a Pettis fight before, cuz he shoulda stopped it when he turned his back, the universal sign for I surrender

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's worth a cute number next to your name that the UFC can use to raise ticket prices here or there. That's it.

Otherwise, we have to cut this chit with this subdivision of dipchits in the WW division. There's the upper tier of real contenders: Usman, Woodley, Colby. Then there's a bunch of cans. Nate is the latter.

What?  Showtime can actually fight.  Those guys all suck and they're boring AKA don't really fight.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Yeah

It took him about 45 seconds to tell people about it

Mike Beltran must of lost money on a Pettis fight before, cuz he shoulda stopped it when he turned his back, the universal sign for I surrender

Pretty sad when Nate can't even finish a dude who gave up. LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

What?  Showtime can actually fight.  Those guys all suck and they're boring AKA don't really fight.  

Showtime is better to watch those goofs, but they would all rape him, let's be honest.

But while we're being honest, let's just go ahead and state that Nate Diaz would also get his facial structure rearranged by every single one of them, as well.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 5:37 AM, broke_fl0w said:

Showtime is better to watch those goofs, but they would all rape him, let's be honest.

But while we're being honest, let's just go ahead and state that Nate Diaz would also get his facial structure rearranged by every single one of them, as well.

I agree and disagree.  By rape they would wrassle them and be big, strong and good enough grapplers to not get submitted.  Woodley is past it, he would still beat Nate and Anthony but he's past his prime.

Colby and Marty would dominate but I don't think they would do truly significant damage.  Yeah Nate would definitely be bleeding with all of that scar tissue.  I only see Showtime getting stopped in a 5 round match and it wouldn't even be some Joe Rogan loses his mind type stoppage.  It would be the exact opposite that Anthony who weighed 177 against Nate's 180 was carrying Usman's 193 pounds for too long wrestling and is just gassed.  I could see the same for Nate but even though I think Colby the underdog is going to outwork Marty I don't think he finishes these boys he walks real light for WW.  He doesn't hit hard and they are durable.

We're talking decision machines and there's a very entitled one named Leon in that division.  I don't know about you but I tune in to see VIOLENCE.  I'm not even sure Colby has finished a fight in the octagon and when it was brought about about Marty from Colby.......................... Karyn Bryant had a SNAP CALL OF SERGIO MORAES for poor Marty there.  It's like Tyron said "Who?  I'm talking about the greats."

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Bwana said:

Anthony-Pettis-on-Instagram-natediaz209-

Pettis always makes excuses when he gets mauled lol

Wouldnt suprise me if it wasnt broken

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yes, because you're an idiot who doesn't know what it looks like when it's broken. 

The rest of us non-idiots can verify that ankle is broken from that photo.

2 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

Yes, because you're an idiot who doesn't know what it looks like when it's broken. 

The rest of us non-idiots can verify that ankle is broken from that photo.

Hes faked injuries in the past so I am skeptical until I see proof. Id does look like it might be tough but ill investigate.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/20/20825701/ufc-241-injuries-medical-suspensions-paulo-costa-anthony-petts-draw-six-month-suspensions-mma

Anthony Pettis: 180-day suspension for possible fracture to foot, right orbital unless cleared by a physician. 45-day suspension, 30 days no contact.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/18/20811050/coach-confirms-anthony-pettis-broke-foot-in-ufc-241-fight-with-nate-diaz

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Hes faked injuries in the past so I am skeptical until I see proof. Id does look like it might be tough but ill investigate.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/20/20825701/ufc-241-injuries-medical-suspensions-paulo-costa-anthony-petts-draw-six-month-suspensions-mma

Anthony Pettis: 180-day suspension for possible fracture to foot, right orbital unless cleared by a physician. 45-day suspension, 30 days no contact.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/18/20811050/coach-confirms-anthony-pettis-broke-foot-in-ufc-241-fight-with-nate-diaz

lol reading through the mmafighting comments and people there are also skeptical....Id like to see a medical report actually. While it does look swollen and broke...it could just be a significant amount of swellling.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, carnages said:

Nate was getting KO'd had he not shot for takedowns and pushed Anthony against the fence

very true. Nate only won because of cardio which is very pathetic and borderline homosexual.

edit: Also I probably won't ever watch another nate diaz fight after watching him shoot for take downs and clinch after getting lumped trying to stand and bang.

Edited by Teemu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, carnages said:

Nate was getting KO'd had he not shot for takedowns and pushed Anthony against the fence

Nate out-boxed, out-kicked and out-grappled that bum. Not since Hugbib KO'd the ginger with a left hook have I seen someone impose their will so thoroughly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, carnages said:

Nate was out on his feet six times in the first two minutes. If Showtime doesn't break his foot on that giant's leg, he probably breaks it over Nate's big **** head.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol Nate fights like a **** against a striker and all his fans are okay. The same people who were crying about Condit like 6 years later. 

This can't be true; I've always found people to be completely consistent on here, regardless of whether it's their favourite involved or not. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

Nate was out on his feet six times in the first two minutes. If Showtime doesn't break his foot on that giant's leg, he probably breaks it over Nate's big **** head.

1) No.

2) Nate broke Anthony's ankle by checking one of his cowardly leg kicks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol Nate fights like a **** against a striker and all his fans are okay. The same people who were crying about Condit like 6 years later. 

We're fine with it because your assertion is incorrect. He didn't spam takedowns or turn his back and flee like Condit/McRunner you dunce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Makes sense bro.

Nate threw one takedown attempt and landed it. He did it just to prove he was better there too before going back to smashing Anthony with hands.

• Like 1

Just now, 12еr said:

Nate threw one takedown attempt and landed it. He did it just to prove he was better there too before going back to smashing Anthony with hands.

I don't even know why I'm bothering with this one as I don't even like Pettis lol. I'll leave my hating to the Diaz that truly deserves it.

On an actual discussion note, who do you have winning between Nate and Masvidal as I believe you are a fan of both?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I don't even know why I'm bothering with this one as I don't even like Pettis lol. I'll leave my hating to the Diaz that truly deserves it.

On an actual discussion note, who do you have winning between Nate and Masvidal as I believe you are a fan of both?

The fans and the sport win that one, m8. 

I see paths to victory for each of them. It will just depend on who performs that night. I think I give the slight edge to Masvidal, though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 12еr said:

1) No.

lmao cardio bunny nate was getting smoked on his feet and had to resort to shooting for takedowns and clinching for dear life. it was a sad night for mma

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Teemu said:

lmao cardio bunny nate was getting smoked on his feet and had to resort to shooting for takedowns and clinching for dear life. it was a sad night for mma

He shot 1 takedown. Dong had to spam 7 on Nate to avoid getting sparked clean out.

lmao. Pettis pulled guard more times than Nate shot for takedowns.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

1) No.

What ??? Leg kicks are cowardly lol

34 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He shot 1 takedown. Dong had to spam 7 on Nate to avoid getting sparked clean out.

king dong **** slapped nate back to 209 then called out GSP like a legend. GSP ducked king dong his whole career after seeing that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Teemu said:

king dong **** slapped nate back to 209 then called out GSP like a legend. GSP ducked king dong his whole career after seeing that.

Diaz is his best win and he had to hold for dear life. 

I think that bum retired anyway.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Diaz is his best win and he had to hold for dear life. 

I think that bum retired anyway.

dong is now making billions as a successful actor on television in Korea, he doesn't need to participate in human **** fighting anymore like some low life savage.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2019 at 6:22 AM, VertFTW said:

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, VertFTW said:

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Are these emojis supposed to represent your idiocy?

Your stance of "his foot was swollen and purple, but I havent seen a single x-ray, so it cannot be broken" is easily one of the dumbest thing we've seen posted here, and we see some very, very dumb chit on this site. Do you think feet just turn purple and swell up because you had a bruise? That's your stance, right nimrod?

5 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

Are these emojis supposed to represent your idiocy?

Your stance of "his foot was swollen and purple, but I havent seen a single x-ray, so it cannot be broken" is easily one of the dumbest thing we've seen posted here, and we see some very, very dumb chit on this site. Do you think feet just turn purple and swell up because you had a bruise? That's your stance, right nimrod?

He was clubbing in vegas the other day lol

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

He was clubbing in vegas the other day lol

In your mind, a broken ankle means he has to be laying in a bed then?

You somehow get dumber by the minute. I will ask you to confine your stupidity to your own threads. Thank you.

Edited by broke_fl0w

20 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

In your mind, a broken ankle means he has to be laying in a bed then?

You somehow get dumber by the minute. I will ask you to confine your stupidity to your own threads. Thank you.

Well for sure he shouldnt be walking on it like he has been doing the last few days...lol assuming he broke something.

Pretty sure it was just a deep bruse or something not serious.

Majority of fighters just shake those things off..even if they were mauled. 

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Well for sure he shouldnt be walking on it like he has been doing the last few days...lol assuming he broke something.

Pretty sure it was just a deep bruse or something not serious.

Majority of fighters just shake those things off..even if they were mauled. 

On 8/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Bwana said:

Anthony-Pettis-on-Instagram-natediaz209-

The evidence is right here, doctor. Those of us who have had ankle injuries (or even just simply aren't literally retarded) can just look at that and tell that's not a bruise. Bruises don't swell up both sides of your foot, dipchit.

8 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

The evidence is right here, doctor. Those of us who have had ankle injuries (or even just simply aren't literally retarded) can just look at that and tell that's not a bruise. Bruises don't swell up both sides of your foot, dipchit.

Did you get a splint and hard cast when you broke your ankle?

22 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Did you get a splint and hard cast when you broke your ankle?

Not every single time, no.

It turns out, there's varying levels to a "break". You can fracture your ankle, and be put in a walking boot so you can shower, and given crutches. 

It's very clear you've never done anything atheltic whatsoever. You keep going on about this, and it sounds super duper ridiculous to people who have. You seem to not understand that a SPRAIN of the ankle puts most athletes out for weeks. A SPRAIN of the ankle is extremely painful, and most people cannot walk on even that. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

Not every single time, no.

It turns out, there's varying levels to a "break". You can fracture your ankle, and be put in a walking boot so you can shower, and given crutches. 

It's very clear you've never done anything atheltic whatsoever. You keep going on about this, and it sounds super duper ridiculous to people who have. You seem to not understand that a SPRAIN of the ankle puts most athletes out for weeks. A SPRAIN of the ankle is extremely painful, and most people cannot walk on even that. 

Pettis spent the weekend partying and surfing the back of a speed boat in florida lol...if you dont beleive me check his insta lol.......Is that allowed when you "break" your ankle? or what level does that correspond to? most likely it was a sprain as you mention.

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Pettis spent the weekend partying and surfing the back of a speed boat in florida lol...if you dont beleive me check his insta lol.......Is that allowed when you "break" your ankle? or what level does that correspond to? most likely it was a sprain as you mention.

You cna break your ankle/foot bones and not need a cast. Seen it numerous times where a foot is broke but it's only a small bone and it swells up and it wont effect your foot that much. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You cna break your ankle/foot bones and not need a cast. Seen it numerous times where a foot is broke but it's only a small bone and it swells up and it wont effect your foot that much. 

^^There you go, dipchit.

You're not getting the x-ray. This is combat sports, Stupid. You don't inform your opponents how to hurt you in the future. If you haven't noticed, that doesn't happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, broke_fl0w said:

^^There you go, dipchit.

You're not getting the x-ray. This is combat sports, Stupid. You don't inform your opponents how to hurt you in the future. If you haven't noticed, that doesn't happen.

prob didnt even need an xray here brah.

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Looked at his insta, there are zero pics or vids that show his foot. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They amputated his foot ?,  holy fukk Batman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They probably all expired since they were in his timeline or he took them all down.

Just now, VertFTW said:

They probably all expired since they were in his timeline or he took them all down.

lol,,,,Instagram photos expire :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, juice64011 said:

21 hours ago, Bwana said:

They amputated his foot ?,  holy fukk Batman.

I beleeb it. He always had no hands but the Diaz fight confirmed he had no feet either.