Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2

2 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Francis would have killed both of these guys in under 1 min tonight. Both looked like chit

Someone on here with a great post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Francis would have killed both of these guys in under 1 min tonight. Both looked like chit

I like Ngannou but DC would dump him on his head wrestle**** him until he gassed I think. 

• Like 4

DC fights kinda tall but when he gets tired he relies too much on leaning forward a little and crouching a little right with his rear elbow up which leaves him open for left knees, liver punches & left roundhouse to body & head. 

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I like Ngannou but DC would dump him on his head wrestle**** him until he gassed I think. 

Neither one of them would stand and trade with NG like they did tonight

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

He was winning the fight you clown.

He was dominating that fight.
He got tired and should have finished it before the 4th.
good for Stipe though, he still has some fights in him. DC probably wouldnt have done much going forward

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lol I actually put 50 bucks down on a 4th round finish

+1750

Sure you did WTFlow

• Haha 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

He was dominating that fight.
He got tired and should have finished it before the 4th.
good for Stipe though, he still has some fights in him. DC probably wouldnt have done much going forward

I had 30-26 with Stipe having no choice but to finish the fight.

I like both fighters btw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I had 30-26 with Stipe having no choice but to finish the fight.

I like both fighters btw.

I never saw a 10-8, but definety didnt see DC losing a round, even when Stipe got some behind him. 

When Stipe would land, DC would get 1 - 2 right back.

DC impressed me. He wasnt using his size and wrestling like he did at LHW, and he outstruck Stipe with a 8" reach disadvantage.
Now the fat ****er can go eat his chicken in peace

4 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I never saw a 10-8, but definety didnt see DC losing a round, even when Stipe got some behind him. 

When Stipe would land, DC would get 1 - 2 right back.

DC impressed me. He wasnt using his size and wrestling like he did at LHW, and he outstruck Stipe with a 8" reach disadvantage.
Now the fat ****er can go eat his chicken in peace

The first round was a wipe out in Daniel's favor.  Well depends on what scoring system we are using!

Stipe did nothing at all in the 1st round.  He landed 6 strikes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Dude is far from a gangsta. He faked smoking weed earlier this week to try to look cool. 

He was smoking CBD.

He owns a CBD company.

Are we confused about what his angle was here?

might be the first and only time youll see a fighter stick his tongue out in order to check a head kick

image.png.cf7d945fd4b32bfe4a864767c5b43219.png

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Lols, now dc has 2 guys he has to beat. Dc is so fat now, hes never going back to lhw to fight Jones,  would kill him and seeing as jones is happy with his 2 wins over dc, its Probably going to be ba third fight with stipe before retirement or just retirement. 

Roidmero was robbed, no idea how that was a unanimous decision. 

Petis wilted once again, hes got a lot of miles on the clock for his age. Diaz vs masvidal would be nice.

43 minutes ago, agtx said:

Lols, now dc has 2 guys he has to beat. Dc is so fat now, hes never going back to lhw to fight Jones,  would kill him and seeing as jones is happy with his 2 wins over dc, its Probably going to be ba third fight with stipe before retirement or just retirement. 

Roidmero was robbed, no idea how that was a unanimous decision. 

Petis wilted once again, hes got a lot of miles on the clock for his age. Diaz vs masvidal would be nice.

You must weigh 103lbs if you think 236lbs is fat lmfao. 

DC doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. When Jones is bankrupt in ten years, DC will still be making money with his businesses and commentary. 

DC's a winner in life and at least not a coward to fight people three feet taller than him. 

P.s. Costa bodied Romero. Get over it. 

Some good fights, Stipe took a lot of damage but finally shut DC up, so happy about that one, can never be the GOAT if he is being run out of 2 divisions 😂

Romero won but I am kinda glad the judges gave it to Costa, Romero is too old for another title run

Diaz put on a clinic of how to just wear someone down and beat the life out of them

Roy nelson is jealous of dcs hanging belly.

dc is 5”11 236lb, his bmi is 32.6 aka obese. Most heavyweights are over 6ft. Hes fat. Sorry.

costa lost round 2 & 3, was exhausted & bloodied by the third & did nothing the whole round. Clearly romero is the past & costa is the future in the ufcs eyes, robbed.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you were crying when Woodley called out Nate Diaz, I better not see you applauding a potential Diaz vs. Masvidal matchup. 

That chit makes zero sense. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, agtx said:

dc is 5”11 236lb, his bmi is 32.6 aka obese. Most heavyweights are over 6ft. Hes fat. Sorry.

costa lost round 2 & 3, was exhausted & bloodied by the third & did nothing the whole round. Clearly romero is the past & costa is the future in the ufcs eyes, robbed.

Lmfao at using BMI to determine if someone is obese or caring if another man is overweight. 

Seth Feroce is morbidly obese then too according to BMI. Stay in your lane stringbean. 

What a moron. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agtx said:

So a short obese guy became a two division defending champ. 

That makes him more of a GOAT.

3 hours ago, agtx said:

Lol. BMI in 2019.

Prime Arnie was obese according to BMI. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Just like his self admitted superior Cain Velasquez, Ngannou underhooks DC and lays him flat dead with uppercuts

well if you have a hard on for obese men, im sure dc will double in size once hes retired & quits training. Guy will be eating a big mac during broadcast.

2 hours ago, agtx said:

well if you have a hard on for obese men, im sure dc will double in size once hes retired & quits training. Guy will be eating a big mac during broadcast.

You're the one bringing up his weight and his gut. Seems like you want to put your head under it after a sweaty training session. 

• Haha 1

Just watched the 241 Post Show

1) Henry Cejudo is a total moron

2) Nate Diaz is a total retarded moron

That's all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1