Sign in to follow this  
America

Penniless Perry

I guess fake black people don't know how to manage their money either.

Perry, who suffered one of the worst nose breaks in MMA history last weekend at UFC Uruguay, posted a story on his Instagram detailing his financial troubles. Here’s what Perry had to say.

“58 to show, Uruguay took 17, Management and team 15%, Still got last years taxes, Nose job priceless, Money in the bank $6.00, 400k fans on IG tho”

This is another example of an MMA fighter who is struggling financially despite fighting in the UFC, generally the most profitable organization in the sport. Perry is one of the UFC’s top stars at the moment and despite that he is really struggling to get by financially. He’s likely hoping UFC president Dana White sees this message and gives him a raise on his next contract.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Whoever wrote that "Perry is one of the UFC's biggest stars at the moment" needs to be fired.  

Perry would sell more PPVs fighting a homeless man than the two Kiwi cans will whenever they finally unify the fake belts.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jay101 said:

17k for Uruguay?? Quite expensive 

Flew his whole team out, paid all expenses & went shopping with bae? 

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Flew his whole team out, paid all expenses & went shopping with bae? 

Ohh okay i get it. I thought he meant 17k as taxes for Uruguay.

16 minutes ago, Jay101 said:

Ohh okay i get it. I thought he meant 17k as taxes for Uruguay.

You might be right. Looking back "Took 17" does suggest he was taxed that. Who knows though. 

• Like 1

So fighters get taxed by the countries they fight in? 

No wonder they can never get anyone decent to fight in Sweden... handing over 52% of your winnings would sting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Nobody wants to go, cause it’s a hole.

Stockholm was a huge let down. Looked like Calais 

Hmm.  Not sure if trolling, or if you got badly conned by your travel agent and they actually sent you to Calais instead of Stockholm.

There's a slight difference I think.

eur-sweden-stockholm.jpg

Overview_of_Calais_Jungle.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Hmm.  Not sure if trolling, or if you got badly conned by your travel agent and they actually sent you to Calais instead of Stockholm.

There's a slight difference I think.

eur-sweden-stockholm.jpg

Overview_of_Calais_Jungle.jpg

The place I was staying at looked like the Yemen. 

People going through bins etc etc.... The main station at Stockholm was like a jungle. Full of bad dudes, looking dodgy at ****e. No wonder there was tons of police hanging around all day.. Rough

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

The place I was staying looked like the Yemen. 

Were there not photos available at the time of booking?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

So fighters get taxed by the countries they fight in? 

No wonder they can never get anyone decent to fight in Sweden... handing over 52% of your winnings would sting. 

If that's the case im surprised people even agreed to fight in Copenhagen, I have heard its the cheapest of the Scandinavian countries but still really expensive. 

11 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Mate... I went for the cost.... £120 for 3 nights, instead of £120 per night...

Bruh, I can't stay in Detroit for that price, and you're surprised you were in a dump???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Yeah...for that price, that wasn't somewhere in Stockholm mate.  You get what you pay for.  They probably put you in Rinkerby, which is where they housed most of the Syrian and Somalian refugees.

Actually I do remember having a brief conversation with you in a thread; I gave you a list of cool places to visit and you just wanted to know pubs that did cheap beer.  Pretty sure if that's your approach you'll think every city is a dump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah...for that price, that wasn't somewhere in Stockholm mate.  You get what you pay for.  They probably put you in Rinkerby, which is where they housed most of the Syrian and Somalian refugees.

Actually I do remember having a brief conversation with you in a thread; I gave you a list of cool places to visit and you just wanted to know pubs that did cheap beer.  Pretty sure if that's your approach you'll think every city is a dump.

9 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

LMAO!

what do you expect? cheapskate lol 

Kistahöjden, Kista is where I stayed.....

Yes, it was a dump. However, I was close to the Metro line and several Mosques (haha)... Dodgy at night time....

Went to the Student bit, where the Meatball for the people is. That was cool..... Other than place. I found central Stockholm rather Poo

7 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Kistahöjden, Kista is where I stayed.....

Yes, it was a dump. However, I was close to the Metro line and several Mosques (haha)... Dodgy at night time....

Went to the Student bit, where the Meatball for the people is. That was cool..... Other than place. I found central Stockholm rather Poo

Kista is not exactly downtown Stockholm...it's basically one of the main business suburbs. I've got some friends who live in Kista and they happily let their 9 year old daughter walk around on her own though, so I don't think it's too dodgy.

I genuinely have not had anyone visit who hasn't loved Stockholm.  Suspect your quest for cheap beer and burgers led you away from the good stuff....I guess one man's treasure is another man's rubbish...

8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

So you stayed in an extremely cheap area and then you were surprised it was a ****hole?

I can understand, usually the highly sought tourist areas are the most cost efficient.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Kista is not exactly downtown Stockholm...it's basically one of the main business suburbs. I've got some friends who live in Kista and they happily let their 9 year old daughter walk around on her own though, so I don't think it's too dodgy.

I genuinely have not had anyone visit who hasn't loved Stockholm.  Suspect your quest for cheap beer and burgers led you away from the good stuff....I guess one man's treasure is another man's rubbish...

I understood, there were no cheap bars etc etc. I knew the booze, from the Swedish supermarket, was the best option... 

I'll be honest. I was disappointed with the Swedes as well. Having met many, i searched for opinions and understood why, I felt how I felt. They don't like outsiders....

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

So you stayed in an extremely cheap area and then you were surprised it was a ****hole?

I can understand, usually the highly sought tourist areas are the most cost efficient.

Did you not read what I wrote about Stockholm trainstation...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I understood, there were no cheap bars etc etc. I knew the booze, from the Swedish supermarket, was the best option... 

I'll be honest. I was disappointed with the Swedes as well. Having met many, i searched for opinions and understood why, I felt how I felt. They don't like outsiders....

Hmm... close... Swedes just don't like interacting with strangers. Saying hello to someone you don't know is totally alien to the Swedish. So they come across as rude and arrogant but they're really just incredibly self absorbed and awkward. 

Or as a colleague of mine puts it; they're a bunch of arseholes.

I still contend that the city itself is one of the nicest to visit - it was in my top 3 in the world long before I moved here. Calais doesn't even make the top 3 million. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Hmm... close... Swedes just don't like interacting with strangers. Saying hello to someone you don't know is totally alien to the Swedish. So they come across as rude and arrogant but they're really just incredibly self absorbed and awkward. 

Or as a colleague of mine puts it; they're a bunch of arseholes.

I still contend that the city itself is one of the nicest to visit - it was in my top 3 in the world long before I moved here. Calais doesn't even make the top 3 million. 

I totally get you.. I sway more to the fact that Swedes, like Swedes and no one else. I could tell you some stories, but I won't go on.... I'll never go back....

Shame I'm not going Denmark. Really fancied it. With a Country that loves Bacon. I'm sure Denmark is safe from the things I witnessed 

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I totally get you.. I sway more to the fact that Swedes, like Swedes and no one else. I could tell you some stories, but I won't go on.... I'll never go back....

Shame I'm not going Denmark. Really fancied it. With a Country that loves Bacon. I'm sure Denmark is safe from the things I witnessed 

Fair enough. 

Swedes do think they're basically better than the rest of the world and can't really understand why the whole world doesn't try to be Swedish. 

So as an ex pat, they instinctively view me as having 'seen the light', and treat me way better than they would treat your average tourist. 

Denmark's a bit meh. Norway is very cool but makes Sweden look cheap. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Did you not read what I wrote about Stockholm trainstation...

Your first post was so dumb that I didn't bother to read the follow ups.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fair enough. 

Swedes do think they're basically better than the rest of the world and can't really understand why the whole world doesn't try to be Swedish. 

So as an ex pat, they instinctively view me as having 'seen the light', and treat me way better than they would treat your average tourist. 

Denmark's a bit meh. Norway is very cool but makes Sweden look cheap. 

Always fancied Norway and Iceland... 

I imagined Denmark would be a nice place. Maybe next time 

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Silence you criminal

Lol

Did you share a 6 bed suite at a backpackers?  Or was it an Ikea staff training centre they let homeless people sleep in after hours?  

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Top tip virgin.....

Let's throw this retard a map, and we'll all laugh at him

I've probably been to more countries in the last 24 months than you have in your lifetime,  idiot.  I was just curious what you would consider a better destination.  Since clearly,  you're either broke or a tightarse of very low intellect and you have absolutely zero taste. 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Vert alt confirmed

• Like 1
  • Confused 1