Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

Cat Zingano released

Yo can we get finish him back? These idiots can learn a thing or two about being a paperboy from him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Yo can we get finish him back? These idiots can learn a thing or two about being a paperboy from him.

Finish him was an inspiration to all other paper boys. Nobody dared start threads without a link when he was around. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

We're actually formulating a theory that Wickles is FH.

They're kindred spirits at the very least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 12еr said:

We're actually formulating a theory that Wickles is FH.

They're kindred spirits at the very least.

That would RUIN finish him's legacy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Dude, I don’t sandbag other Peoples work 

Do you teabag other people ?...asking for a friend

• Haha 1

Cat Zingano was recently released from her Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) contract after spending the last six years and seven fights of her professional mixed martial arts (MMA) career with the promotion.

Related

Cat Zin-Gone-O

While details as to why “Alpha” was let go were sparse, ESPN’s Ariel Helwani got the scoop directly from the horses mouth. Indeed, Zingano revealed that the split was mutual due to a special project she is currently working on.

“I didn’t want to take the ultimatum this time,” Zingano said in her statement. “So I guess you can say it was mutual. I had a project that was very, very important to me, and to the MMA community and fans, and I needed to put me, my son, my training and that first before I had anything to give to the UFC,” she added. Still, Cat made it clear that her fighting days are from from over.

“It’s ****ty timing, but it happens, and I’m still a fighter and ready to **** **** up.”

On the bright side, there will be some suitors who wouldn't mind take a chance on Zingano, though her record with UFC is less than stellar at 3-4. Still, she does have some pretty big wins on her resume, including defeating Miesha Tate in her Octagon debut way back in 2013.

Plus, Zingano is the only person to ever defeat current women’s champ-champ, Amanda Nunes, inside the Octagon, defeating her via technical knockout at UFC 178 back in 2014.

After starting her MMA career at 9-0, Cat suffered three straight loses, including getting submitted by former women’s Bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey, in just 14 seconds. In her last five fights, Cat is 1-4 and was last seen coming up short against Megan Anderson at UFC 232 thanks to an unfortunate eye injury.

• Thanks 1

So, I'm guessing we'll see Cyborg vs Zingano later this year or early next year in some second tier promotion. Cat has expressed interest in fighting Cyborg on numerous occasions, and she's a bigger name than most of the cans Cyborg usually crushes.

40 minutes ago, ijosef said:

So, I'm guessing we'll see Cyborg vs Zingano later this year or early next year in some second tier promotion. Cat has expressed interest in fighting Cyborg on numerous occasions, and she's a bigger name than most of the cans Cyborg usually crushes.

They'll feed both of them to Kayla Harrison in PFL, but I think both of them duck and go to Bellator.

• Like 1

1-4 in her last 5 can't really complain. 

Yes she's the last girl to beat Amanda but that was pretty much 5 years ago.

18 minutes ago, ijosef said:

I forgot that Cat is also 37 years old, so who knows how much longer she'll want to compete.

“I didn’t want to take the ultimatum this time,” Zingano said in her statement to ESPN (via MMA Mania). “So I guess you can say it was mutual. I had a project that was very, very important to me, and to the MMA community and fans, and I needed to put me, my son, my training and that first before I had anything to give to the UFC,” she added. Still, Cat made it clear that her fighting days are from from over.

“It’s ****ty timing, but it happens, and I’m still a fighter and ready to **** **** up.”

Sounds like she isn't stopping anytime soon, this move will probably be good for her wouldn't be surprised if Coker offer's her a crack at Budd.

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

Always felt a bit sorry for her. The countdown for her and Honda. Lost her husband, had a daughter, trained for two years, then ran straight at and jumped into a RR hop toss/armbar special in about the first 5 seconds