broke_fl0w

Stipe will win on Saturday.

He was winning the last fight. If DC doesn't land that short hook in the clinch early in the fight last time, he probably ends up losing a decision.

Stipe via UD in DC's last fight.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I like Stipe, but DC will rerun the 1st fight....keep Stipe on his heels, tons of pressure and fence work, take downs if they're there. DC always donates the first round, getting the timing and then starts coming on strong.

Unless it's Jones lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, carnages said:

Yep. DC has some of the worst distance striking I have EVER seen.

I guess he would considering hes about two feet shorter than his opponents on average. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I'll check back in to see your bet slip with DC by KO on it

You used to be a Stipe fan, but you dove off the train when he lost to DC. 

You will not be reboarding on Saturday.

Still generally no idea how this one's gonna go a second time. 

The biggest x factor for me is how Stipe looks coming back from over a year off. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Still generally no idea how this one's gonna go a second time. 

The biggest x factor for me is how Stipe looks coming back from over a year off. 

Hasn't DC only fought fat **** Derrick Lewis in that same year? I refuse to believe that somehow kept him sharp.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Hasn't DC only fought fat **** Derrick Lewis in that same year? I refuse to believe that somehow kept him sharp.

It at least kept him active.

I don't know, it could have been exactly what Miocic needed get some rest and some time away from taking damage or he could come back a step off his normal game. Will need to wait and see.

Not fussed whatever way it goes as I like both guys.

15 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

It at least kept him active.

I don't know, it could have been exactly what Miocic needed get some rest and some time away from taking damage or he could come back a step off his normal game. Will need to wait and see.

Not fussed whatever way it goes as I like both guys.

I suppose. I just don't know what a minute or two against a bum does for anybody.

Also, the ages come into play once we start up with relatively long layoffs. Didn't DC last fight in November? That's not exactly last week either. And he's what now... 40 years old?

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I suppose. I just don't know what a minute or two against a bum does for anybody.

Also, the ages come into play once we start up with relatively long layoffs. Didn't DC last fight in November? That's not exactly last week either. And he's what now... 40 years old? 

Yeah true it wasn't a long fight and age does start to seem to swinging against DC's favour. 

Shocked I never noticed myself before but after hearing Schaub mention it I can't not notice just how punchy Stipe sounds in a lot of interviews (don't know if that could partially be a product of his accent as well) but it sounds bad sometimes. 

If I had to pick gun to my head who I want to win I would probably say Stipe because the first fight gave DC that moment of accomplishment that he's always wanted that can't be connected to Jon Jones. If Stipe can get the win here I think the comeback and regaining his title would be bigger for him than DC making just another defense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You used to be a Stipe fan, but you dove off the train when he lost to DC. 

You will not be reboarding on Saturday.

No,  that's not true.  I've always felt he was overrated, he's just in a mediocre division so the champ doesn't tend to hold the belt long so his defence record seems like a crowning achievement.  

13 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

No,  that's not true.  I've always felt he was overrated, he's just in a mediocre division so the champ doesn't tend to hold the belt long so his defence record seems like a crowning achievement.  

So I cannot find posts where you are fanboiing him, correct?

Stipe got this, last fight he showed 0 respect for cormier which is why he got kod in a fight he was winning. This time he will come in with a gameplan and get the W.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, America said:

Stipe, Diaz, Costa.

Just gonna leave this here before Stipe loses and fu*ks me over.

Edit- Wooooooooooo!

Edited by America

On 8/16/2019 at 4:16 PM, PunchBag said:

Stipe got this, last fight he showed 0 respect for cormier which is why he got kod in a fight he was winning. This time he will come in with a gameplan and get the W.

Ya, DC showed no respect for Stipe's power and got tko'ed in a fight he was winning .

11 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

Ya, DC showed no respect for Stipe's power and got tko'ed in a fight he was winning .

I disagree he was winning, first round DC second was a 50/50 round and third was Stipe, 4th stipe was winning anyway.