Sign in to follow this  
broke_fl0w

Conor catches another L.

Punched some old dude in a bar because he didn't want a shot of his piss (I think Conor calls it "whiskey", but he ain't fooling me.)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/conor-mcgregor-irish-pub-old-man-punch-whiskey-dispute/

This man wasn't even aware he got punched. Guy would have probably rolled over Conor and everybody with him, if he had noticed. But seriously..... Aldo took a dive! We've got to be honest now.

Say stupid chit below.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, agtx said:

Conor super rustled by everyone hating on his nest egg piss whiskey.

I've tried the stuff, and I don't think anybody is necessarily hating. I'm not drinking most of the trash on the shelves at a bar, but Proper 12 is egregiously disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got to try his whisky over the weekend,  my mate brought it back from a recent trip.  I know my whisky and can say with absolute confidence that it's average.  It's not terrible,  but it's not great.  It's a 6/10 and I wouldn't get offended if you mixed it with coke. I'd NEVER pay for it myself.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Punched some old dude in a bar because he didn't want a shot of his piss (I think Conor calls it "whiskey", but he ain't fooling me.)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/conor-mcgregor-irish-pub-old-man-punch-whiskey-dispute/

This man wasn't even aware he got punched. Guy would have probably rolled over Conor and everybody with him, if he had noticed. But seriously..... Aldo took a dive! We've got to be honest now.

Say stupid chit below.

AAAAAAnnnnnndddd -

1 there goes a couple million bucks...

2 the old guy took it like a champ

3 I can't stand the pr!ck or his product.  Wife bought a bottle.  I took a sip.  She took a sip.  We sent the rest away to college with the boy and I'm sure they drank the swill in a weekend in a not so proper manner.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He probably is a tough man from a tough background & took the punch as a man, or conor threw some fookin money at him to forget about it. Youll do nuttin old man.

Imagine how s*** Proper 12 is when you'd rather take a cheap shot from Connor than a cheap shot of whiskey. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I'm done.  

With the internet?

With Proper 12?

With whiskey?

With Irish pubs in general?

So many questions left unanswered...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Conor has never claimed to have power in his left.  He's always maintained that Precision beats Power (and Timing beats Speed).

Video clip is a great example of this; manages to punch the old dude without spilling a drop of whiskey, and times it just right so he can escape before the old fella hits him with a counter.

Smh. It's bloody hard being a Conor fan these days :(.  Money/Fame have ruined him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

With the internet?

With Proper 12?

With whiskey?

With Irish pubs in general?

So many questions left unanswered...

all of the above 

I wake up, roll over, grab my phone, open Twitter and "CONOR SUCKER PUNCHING OLD MAN" is everywhere.  I decided right then and there that today is going to suck.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I'm done.  

Same

He came, he saw, he did ok, he got spanked three times, he went back to being a Crumlin scumbag, which is not surprising considering he always was one

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Another example of Comber throwing a punch at a non-midget that does zero damage and then immediately getting outgrappled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Conor has never claimed to have power in his left.  He's always maintained that Precision beats Power (and Timing beats Speed).

Video clip is a great example of this; manages to punch the old dude without spilling a drop of whiskey, and times it just right so he can escape before the old fella hits him with a counter.

Smh. It's bloody hard being a Conor fan these days :(.  Money/Fame have ruined him.

Image result for macaulay culkin

• Like 1

If you merely go on the past years' stats alone (on paper) this genuinely looks very close.

Edited by jaybird86
  • Like 1

Yet more evidence Mcgregor will never fight again, he has lost the plot entirely.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

If Conor did this he needs to be locked up for at least five years flat.

Do you prefer AOC or Harris? 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

If Conor did this he needs to be locked up for at least five years flat.

Victim hasn't pressed charges, this is from months ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ah, Conor lad, ya know ya should never fook with an Irishman while he's drinking a Guinness.  Be lucky he didn't lather yer bones with his shillelagh.

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Old man took the punch like a boss.

Eddie must be jealous

The old man is going to be Eddie's next loss in One.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

The victim barely knew he got punched. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I'm done.  

Too late bro, if you haven't seen fit to jump ship by now you're in for the long run hah

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nope, he was always the same obnoxious tool he is today....some of us saw it, some didn't.....

5 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

Nope, he was always the same obnoxious tool he is today....some of us saw it, some didn't.....

I would hang out witn Conor all day before I spent five minutes with you.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

Too late bro, if you haven't seen fit to jump ship by now you're in for the long run hah

I've really been done with him sine the bus thing.  Pretty sure my post history reflects that ( I'm not certain it does, but that seems to be the time I gave up).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I would hang out witn Conor all day before I spent five minutes with you.

would you rather be locked in an elevator with Conor or wickles?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

would you rather be locked in an elevator with Conor or wickles?

I got sucker punched once by a dude bigger than Conor and I turned around and went "That's it?!?"..

Conor and I would get along fine. He can't hurt me. Wickles is intolerable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

It was in Ireland, I don't think punching someone is even illegal if you're at a bar.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2