Sign in to follow this  
NikkiNeversleep

Moments That Stop You In Your Tracks....

Had probably one of the most harrowing moments today.... My older brother who I rarely see anymore or get to talk to like we did when we were kids, hits me out of the blue with a link to a song that we loved when we were kids "He Lives In You" from the Lion King movies (can't remember which one). We used to call mi papi Mufasa when we were kids and I was obsessed with the movies as a little girl. He was the Lion King in our house and we were his pride. Right after I get this text from my brother with the link.... my reminder goes off on my phone "Happy Birthday Papi </3" stopped me dead in what I was doing.

Don't think I was quite ready to feel like that so early this morning. 

What about you guys? Any heart stopping moments? Scary, sad, funny, etc?

Edited by NikkiNeversleep
  • Like 2

When i found out from my ex's sister that my ex had an accidental overdose & passed away.

When i got a call from my brother at the hospital in Lafayette informing me my dad wasn't gonna make it after a complication after successful heart surgery that suddenly went wrong.

When police knocked on my door and informed me my eldest brother passed away. 

All of them broke my heart, shook my world to the core & took away a piece of me away. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On the lighter side when i met my ex she stopped me in my tracks in a good way. The moment i met her i knew right away she a woman i was meant to be with & i'm grateful for the time we shared....but some days i wish i could forget her. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Yesterday. Summer of Cash. I'm disc golfing, and I throw into the tall grass. I go to grab my disc, and didn't notice until the last second that I almost stuck my face right into a giant yellow and black spider.

Cat-like reflexes though. I jumped backwards five feet instantly. lol

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I once bit into a car air freshner because it smelled so good (vanilla). I thought to myself, something that smells so good can't taste that bad. Proved myself wrong that day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

can't think of any track-stoppers, .... except maybe a geisha I met in Nagoya or a  cobra I met in my laundry room,

other than those, pretty dull life -

whenever wickles posts on a thread. stops me in my tracks when i see how stupid some people can be 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

I once bit into a car air freshner because it smelled so good (vanilla). I thought to myself, something that smells so good can't taste that bad. Proved myself wrong that day.

I've heard these are delicious

tide-pods-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

When i go to UFC section, read some dumb thread & realize i almost posted in a wickles thread & have to post in a Vert thread to cancel the cringe out. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

I've heard these are delicious

tide-pods-2.jpg

not so much, but it helped clean my bong out after i blazed one in it

On 8/16/2019 at 9:44 PM, Dark_Horse said:

⏸️

When I found out my ex's (we dated BEFORE she met this dude) baby-daddy blew his brains out.....

... I remembered that the last conversation I had hit with him was me saying I was going to beat him into the hospital.  I had that brief moment of pause.......

......when I realized I should have beaten the ѕhit out of him that day because I'd never have another chance to do it.

..... so I ****ed his chick on the 1-year anniversary of his death instead.  

Just wore her right-the-fuϲk-out, right on the floor.  

Wheel talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

When I found out my ex's (we dated BEFORE she met this dude) baby-daddy blew his brains out.....

... I remembered that the last conversation I had hit with him was me saying I was going to beat him into the hospital.  I had that brief moment of pause.......

......when I realized I should have beaten the ѕhit out of him that day because I'd never have another chance to do it.

Just wore her the **** out right on the floor.  

Mah netta

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Mah netta

I'd piss on his grave today if I remembered where he was buried.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'd piss on his grave today if I remembered where he was buried.  

if i come across it on my ventures i will let you know

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Wheel talk.

This is morbid & almost twisted sick and yet i can't help but respect the savageness of it lol

• Haha 1

Sometimes when i listen to certain nostalgia music i come across a song i hadn't heard in a while and it's like a flood of memories come back. Kinda instantly re-sets my mood & makes me think maybe i'm missing a little something from how i used to be in the past & should try to enjoy every moment more than i do because i can get caught a little up sometimes & be distant towards people & sometimes that's great but sometimes i don't think it's too healthy. 

Just took a little ride & was listening to the radio and this song came on and did that for me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 12:15 AM, NikkiNeversleep said:

Had probably one of the most harrowing moments today.... My older brother who I rarely see anymore or get to talk to like we did when we were kids, hits me out of the blue with a link to a song that we loved when we were kids "He Lives In You" from the Lion King movies (can't remember which one). We used to call mi papi Mufasa when we were kids and I was obsessed with the movies as a little girl. He was the Lion King in our house and we were his pride. Right after I get this text from my brother with the link.... my reminder goes off on my phone "Happy Birthday Papi </3" stopped me dead in what I was doing.

Don't think I was quite ready to feel like that so early this morning. 

What about you guys? Any heart stopping moments? Scary, sad, funny, etc?

I must be missing something. Doesn't seem too crazy to me.

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Wheel talk.

1-r7eMuzfMbWFSoWA2EBgosg.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I must be missing something. Doesn't seem too crazy to me.

Mostly just a moment that stopped me from doing my normal routine is all. Like it hit me really quick and hard.

16 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Wheel talk.

..but why?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

..but why?

Dude was a massive piece of ѕhit.  He had serious mental health issues, was violent, heard voices all kinds of ****.  When I found out he killed himself my first thought was "at least he didn't kill her and the baby as well".   I was having to give her money on the side because he would spend all their money on something stupid every time he got paid.  

This bitсh was fuсking crazy too though.  I ended up getting screwed the fuсk over in the end.  Fuсk her too.  

It's a shame she had a kid, because when I first dated her she was 18 and I was 23, perfect tiddies, pierced nips, I paid for her to get her hood pierced too.  Tight body.  But she blew up to 230 pounds when she was pregnant and when she got back down to 125-ish, everything just sagged :( Damn shame.

41 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Dude was a massive piece of ѕhit.  He had serious mental health issues, was violent, heard voices all kinds of ****.  When I found out he killed himself my first thought was "at least he didn't kill her and the baby as well".   I was having to give her money on the side because he would spend all their money on something stupid every time he got paid.  

This bitсh was fuсking crazy too though.  I ended up getting screwed the fuсk over in the end.  Fuсk her too.  

It's a shame she had a kid, because when I first dated her she was 18 and I was 23, perfect tiddies, pierced nips, I paid for her to get her hood pierced too.  Tight body.  But she blew up to 230 pounds when she was pregnant and when she got back down to 125-ish, everything just sagged :( Damn shame.

And you banged that?

And you banged that?

You never banged a chick who's had a kid before or something?  She was a goddamn Yoga instructor and a fitness nut.  A little extra skin isn't going to stop me from bending her over. 

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

You never banged a chick who's had a kid before or something?  She was a goddamn Yoga instructor and a fitness nut.  A little extra skin isn't going to stop me from bending her over. 

Fitness nut that let herself go?🤔

Fitness nut that let herself go?🤔

How about this:

Why don't ya suck my fuсking diсk, faɡɡot?

Did ya catch all that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Big moment for me was when sober mod attempted to peer pressure me into committing illegal acts outside ufc in Norfolk live

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

How about this:

Reveal hidden contents

Why don't ya suck my fuсking diсk, faɡɡot?

Did ya catch all that? 

I'm not obese enough for your liking.

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I'm not obese enough for your liking.

You wouldn't be interested anyway since y'all not related. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Big moment for me was when sober mod attempted to peer pressure me into committing illegal acts outside ufc in Norfolk live

haha, that weed sucked too, next time there's a card up there I'll bring some fire.  

37 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I guess I should have clarified for imbiciles like you:  🙄

She was 130 pounds or less when I was fuсking her.  She got fat while pregnant and lost all of it within a year, about a full year before I started banging her again.... soooo, what are we talking about? 

Yeah she's fat as fuсk. That's her, when I was fuсking her, AFTER her kid was born.  Kid is 2 in that pic.

Sober I am disappointed in you.

Not because you ****ed this broad, but because you gave a **** what Bartaloni the king virgin was saying.

Who gives a **** if he believes you or not, he is still 20 years away from touching a set if tits, none the less getting his **** wet.

Also, I ****ed my wife when she ballooned up to 180 ish when she was pregnant with my son. ****ed her a lot, then she dropped the weight and I ****ed her more. 

Pregnant is different than just a cow

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Not because you ****ed this broad, but because you gave a **** what Bartaloni the king virgin was saying.

Who gives a **** if he believes you or not, he is still 20 years away from touching a set if tits, none the less getting his **** wet.

Also, I ****ed my wife when she ballooned up to 180 ish when she was pregnant with my son. ****ed her a lot, then she dropped the weight and I ****ed her more. 

I was really just putting them up there to prove a point.  They were coming down once I figured he had seen them.  

Dude is a bozo, why would I make any of that up? Either he saw the pics or he didn't.  

I only used pics where she's got those giant sunglasses on just so she couldn't be easily identified, btw.  Her and I aren't friends on Facebook or anything, nobody creeping my **** can put 2 and 2 together.  

21 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Lol, moz and sober bang fatties. 

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

oh ok

I guess its somehow an insult, even though I just spoke up about banging my pregnant wife.

Bart really burned me.... 

Oh wait, i didnt care what the incel thought to begin with.

• Haha 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

I guess its somehow an insult, even though I just spoke up about banging my pregnant wife.

Bart really burned me.... 

Oh wait, i didnt care what the incel thought to begin with.

That's why you made a post about what I thought? Obviously you dont care

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

That's why you made a post about what I thought? Obviously you dont care

I make a lot of posts calling out morons. Dont think you've earned some special title now kiddo.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I make a lot of posts calling out morons. Dont think you've earned some special title now kiddo.

You just told sober you were disappointed in him for entertaining my opinion, and now you're doing the same. All good, I have that affect on people.

Was opening my shop yesterday and saw an Islander couple walking by with their tew kids. Younger was maybe 3 or 4, it was hard to tell because of the majestic as fark skullet that ran the whole way down  his back. Genuinely stopped me in my tracks

• Like 1