Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Bigfoot joins Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Antonio Bigfoot Silva

Another MMA fighter has joined the world of bare-knuckle fighting as former UFC heavyweight contender Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva has signed with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship.

The promotion announced Thursday they have inked the gargantuan heavyweight to a contract. Here’s what BKFC said in its press release.

We are happy to announce the signing of ‘Bigfoot’ Silva to our roster,” said BKFC President David Feldman. “He has fought and beat some of the best in the world. We have some intriguing matchups that we are talking about with him now. I really expect great fighters from Antonio.”

The promotion has not yet announced Silva’s debut date or who he will be fighting in his first fight with BKFC.

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

BKFC needed a hw punching bag -

Silva bout to take the Homer Simpson approach

Image result for homer boxing gif

• Like 1

He needs real friends that'll sit him down and have a word.  He's a death in the ring waiting to happen at this point

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, crangs said:

He needs real friends that'll sit him down and have a word.  He's a death in the ring waiting to happen at this point

I mean... he's not fighting Stipe in BKFC. lol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, crangs said:

I would tell him  - "Son, you need to protect that mush pumpkin between your shoulders, ... not expose it"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I feel like Bigfoot knows he's going to die young anyway, CTE be dammed! 

... he never did come off quite right imo, ...  more so after Cormier -

• Like 1

Do you just post all the news from your favorite mma news sites on here or is it like a few different sites you use? also do you post all the news articles or do you just pick a few a night?.. Also I hope he doesn't get seriously hurt... He has been rekt a few good times and life isn't going to be to kind to him in his old age..... lol just looked 2 of his 12 losses arent by KO or TKO