Sign in to follow this  
12еr

The forums biggest draw

Is clearly Cashflow and myself. Once we stopped jabbing at each other and started roasting the OP the mods deleted the entire bet thread! 

I guess it makes sense since the main event got canceled.

Bow down to the legends. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

This thread looks a lot like a gay man throwing out "feelers" to see if the other person is receptive. Which in my opinion is really unnecessary.

If you haven't figured out by now that Cash is gay as well, then there is no hope for you two.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Is clearly Cashflow and myself. Once we stopped jabbing at each other and started roasting the OP the mods deleted the entire bet thread! 

I guess it makes sense since the main event got canceled.

Bow down to the legends. 

I'm past my prime, by like 5 years.  Pretty sure I'm still the only member to troll my way into a modship though.  

• Like 3

I started smacking other people, and the forum police stepped in and separated it.

They don't like it when I start swinging on any and everybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm past my prime, by like 5 years.  Pretty sure I'm still the only member to troll my way into a modship though.  

Having an affair with G_Rows imaginary wife so she would make you a mod doesn't constitute trolling.

Unless it was to troll G_Row, then it counts

• Thanks 1

Just now, America said:

Having an affair with G_Rows imaginary wife so she would make you a mod doesn't constitute trolling.

Unless it was to troll G_Row, then it counts

Lol Leonie asked me like 3 times to mod before I accepted.  She just wanted someone who was friends with the troll posse around here.  I can't remember if the G row stuff happened before or after I became mod.  

Reading through the mod thread when Leonie told the others that I was going to be a mod was fun.  A whole lot of "ummmm, maybe that's not the best choice" comments.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, America said:

This thread looks a lot like a gay man throwing out "feelers" to see if the other person is receptive. Which in my opinion is really unnecessary.

If you haven't figured out by now that Cash is gay as well, then there is no hope for you two.

You know what's really gay? Losing an account bet and then being so addicted to a forum that you have to welch and come crawling back to a place where no one even likes you.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

'Swinging'

We're all terrified 

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Ronda would have your parents plotting out your grave site.

• Like 2

Just now, 12еr said:

You know what's really gay? Losing an account bet and then being so addicted to a forum that you have to welch and come crawling back to a place where no one even likes you.

You know what's gayer than that? Caring so much about people's opinion of you on a forum that you make a Vert style thirst thread.

• Thanks 1

Just now, America said:

You know what's gayer than that? Caring so much about people's opinion of you on a forum that you make a Vert style thirst thread.

Yes, I care so much about everyone's opinion, that's why I'm so agreeable with everyone around here.😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Her Judo was average.. Her striking, still better than yours

Cringe

You have a dude in your neighborhood trying to throw hands, and here you are talking about my striking? You wouldn't even make it to the boss level in America. You're ducking the hands on the lowest level possible.

• Like 2

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Saying a man, who created a thread about HIMSELF....

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP

I give the people what they want. Sit the **** down, idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, 12еr said:

Yes, I care so much about everyone's opinion, that's why I'm so agreeable with everyone around here.😄

Dude, you literally just made a look at me thread......you care.

• Thanks 1

Just now, America said:

Dude, you literally just made a look at me thread......you care.

I made a look at me and cash thread to trigger the forum foglets. 

It was a resounding success so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Cringe

You have a dude in your neighborhood trying to throw hands, and here you are talking about my striking? You wouldn't even make it to the boss level in America. You're ducking the hands on the lowest level possible.

You throw like a bad Ronda

You throw like a bad Ronda

Boy, I can chuck a football sixty yards right now. I would spin your head clean around on your shoulders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 12еr said:

I made a look at me and cash thread to trigger the forum foglets. 

It was a resounding success so far.

I think trigger is a little strong, unless you're talking about the kid with downs.

BTW I do have to give credit where it's due, if you two had a big hand in getting that idiot banned after saturday, then kudos.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You couldn't throw fresh air. Go home sissy

Get a win or two on the local scene, and then we'll talk. I'm not into victimizing bums.

@Dark_Horse, is this can still ducking?

• Like 2

You love abusing bums

Dark_welch ducked for 3-4 days... No replies, no nothing

Bold is why I've tried to have limited interactions with you. Gives that appearance.

Btw, you can just look through someone's post history. It takes thirty seconds. So don't make up stories please.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Btw, you can just look through someone's post history. It takes thirty seconds. So don't make up stories please.

Not sure what you're getting at. Are you alluding to the fact, Dark_welch welched on talking billy big balls, then shat himself 

Yes, Cashflow dominates the forum, 12er, not so much. However, I dominated the forum when there were 100s of active forum members. Now there are around 10.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 @ss appreciation posters dominated without even trying by simply liking big round ones & posting them by the @ssful but the fora can't allow that because mods r gay :lol:

So back to chit posting & saying stupid chit below it is. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Yes, Cashflow dominates the forum, 12er, not so much. However, I dominated the forum when there were 100s of active forum members. Now there are around 10.

source.gif

I was voted member of the year 3 years in a row. You're about as relevant as your namesake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

3 @ss appreciation posters dominated without even trying by simply liking big round ones & posting them by the @ssful but the fora can't allow that because mods r gay :lol:

So back to chit posting it & saying stupid chit below it is. 

Let's face it. That's all we've ever done here.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

It's threads like this and the Wikles one which further my suspicion that this forum is a crazy social experiment I somehow stumbled upon..

This is what happens when a company cares so little about their own forum that they can't be bothered to even have it removed from their website.

All of the mods who took it seriously have long since tapped out and the inmates run the asylum.

No social experiment, just pure unadulterated internet at it's finest.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 3

We need to implement a feature where if you don't have 50K likes, your posts have to be approved by Sobercuban before they show up on the forum.

That would really increase the quality around here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Wtf are you talking about old man?

When the hell and which reality are you thinking about?

I pretty sure if all the people left, I've been on here the longest, or the very least top 2 and at no point ever have I seen you dominating this forum.

Dementia is ****ing with your head.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Colby Cringe Levels...

We feel sorry for you

What did I tell you about talking when the grownups are talking.

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I pretty sure if all the people left, I've been on here the longest, or the very least top 2 and at no point ever have I seen you dominating this forum.

I was thinking the same thing, I've been here off and on since 09' and I don't remember it ever happening.

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Lol Leonie asked me like 3 times to mod before I accepted.  She just wanted someone who was friends with the troll posse around here.  I can't remember if the G row stuff happened before or after I became mod.  

Reading through the mod thread when Leonie told the others that I was going to be a mod was fun.  A whole lot of "ummmm, maybe that's not the best choice" comments.  

The first thing I did as a mod. 

Mine was boring though since I was widely accepted as a pillar of the community...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Mine was boring though since I was widely accepted as a pillar of the community...

Your image is too clean this won't do. You need to tell at least one poster to go fk themselves & put some respect back on your name. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The gay community?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

The gay community?

This man should be reported. How dare you spread hatred... That's a hate crime and should not be accepted here...

There has been users abusing the racial and anti homosexuality trends of late. Can the Mods please wake up and take note of these hate crimes...

Disgusting

37 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

CB's poster of the week thread was the dominant force for the first 6 months of 2016. CB was basically the kingmaker in those days.

• Like 2