Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Stipe vs Jones

Jones vs Stipe  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it

It's the fight to make.  Stipe got molested until he hit the fat guy in the guts, and to be honest, both of them looked terrible.  

Literally got picked up and dumped on his head. 

Since Jones pink Socked DC twice,  he should destroy Miocic and earn his true King of the Jungle self proclaimed title.  

What say you? 

Edited by OzStraya

Jones won't take that fight. He was too shook to fight DC at heavyweight, and he already has a W over him. There's zero chance he fights Stipe.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That said, Stipe would make him grab the comb.

Hot take m8

• Like 1

f*ck that.  brock didnt job out and lose his world heavyweight title at summerslam for nothing.  he's clearly leaving the wwe to train for the fight of his life.

brock lesnar vs stipe vs jon jones. triple threat no-holds-barred tables, ladders and chairs match at ufc 250 for the ufc world heavyweight championship. with DC as the special guest referee

Edited by -idyb-

23 hours ago, OzStraya said:

It's the fight to make.  Stipe got molested until he hit the fat guy in the guts, and to be honest, both of them looked terrible.  

Since Jones pink Socked DC twice,  he should destroy Miocic and earn his true King of the Jungle self proclaimed title.  

What say you? 

Stipe came in light.  He'd bury Jon.  We can stop pretending Jon is good without PED's.  He lost to a middleweight that was knocked out in the 1st round against Vicente Luque.  Mike Perry beat that dude 29-28

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Stipe came in light.  He'd bury Jon.  We can stop pretending Jon is good without PED's.  He lost to a middleweight that was knocked out in the 1st round against Vicente Luque.  Mike Perry beat that dude 29-28

You OK mate?  This post is Soup level depressing on many fronts.  

4 hours ago, *Haze* said:

230lbs weight limit and Jones smokes Stipe

Jones can barely beat Middleweights. There's a reason he doesn't want to move up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Jones can barely beat Middleweights. There's a reason he doesn't want to move up. 

Did OK against the guy who dumped the 'HW GOAT" (lol) on his head on the weekend, twice.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

What are you talking about???

He made Smith sniff his own jockstrap for best part of 25 minutes and he stand(ed) and bang(ed) for the whole 25 against Santos

The Santos fight was not close, he dominated that motherlover. Knockdowns, spinning ****, the whole caboose and caboodle

why would Jones fight Stipe when he can make ALOT more money fighting DC at LHW?????????Nobody wants to see Jones v Stipe.

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

Did OK against the guy who dumped the 'HW GOAT" (lol) on his head on the weekend, twice.. 

He got boxed up for 12 minutes before he landed that head kick and can't fight him clean. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

why would Jones fight Stipe when he can make ALOT more money fighting DC at LHW?????????Nobody wants to see Jones v Stipe.

I mean, I do. Not quite as much as I'd like to see Jones make DC cry (again) but not far off.

Think of DCs level of rustle when Jones becomes legit LHW HW GOAT.

Not through suspensions and all that ish... LEGIT LHW HW KING

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

He got boxed up for 12 minutes before he landed that head kick and can't fight him clean. 

Just no. DC did start to find his range, but there was definitely parity in strikes landed until....

Just now, *Haze* said:

I mean, I do. Not quite as much as I'd like to see Jones make DC cry (again) but not far off.

Think of DCs level of rustle when Jones becomes legit LHW HW GOAT.

Not through suspensions and all that ish... LEGIT LHW HW KING

He will never be a legit anything because he can't do it without roiding.

• Like 4

Just now, juice64011 said:

He will never be a legit anything because he can't do it without roiding.

He's never been caught clean though brah...

Also, don't want beef with you, you're one of the posters I like...

Just stating my feels... you get me!

• Like 1

I forget the exact words he used but sure in the post fight press conference when asked about a move up to Heavyweight he said has plenty of challenges still left for him at Lightheavyweight. Oh yeah because we're all foaming at the bit to watch him face Corey Anderson, Chris Weidman or Dominick Reyes. 

• Like 2

Just now, *Haze* said:

Just no. DC did start to find his range, but there was definitely parity in strikes landed until....

Lol. He started to find his range the first minute of the fight. DC landed double the head strikes through the first two rounds. 

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol. He started to find his range the first minute of the fight. DC landed double the head strikes through the first two rounds. 

For real?

I watched the fight recently as well.

At no point did I feel it looked like DC had the upper hand?

**** myself a bit when JJ's mouthpiece flew out but he ate those no probs

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, *Haze* said:

He's never been caught clean though brah...

Also, don't want beef with you, you're one of the posters I like...

Just stating my feels... you get me!

Juice is also one of my favourite posters, but he's one of the worst revisionists on here!  Guess it goes with being a Frankie Edgar fan.

26 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

DC never making 205 again. Plus, he know's he'll lose again. That's the final nail in DC's coffin

DC could easily make 205 again.  He weighed in only 30 lbs over the LHW limit - obviously after cutting 0 weight; there are welterweights who cut more than that to make weight, plus Daniel doesn't exactly strike me as a guy with no body fat to lose.

He's shorter than the FW champion, and has never missed 205.  If he wanted it, he'd make it.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He weighed in only 30 lbs over the LHW limit

He's shorter than the FW champion, and has never missed 205.  If he wanted it, he'd make it.

Granted.... However, I bet he was 270+ before camp....?

I'd hate to see him after getting beat again by Jones, especially at 205.  

There is no fight for jones at hw.

Stipe? Really? Stipe only losses by ktfo, jones doesnt possess the power anywhere to ko lhw let alone a hw champ.

And dont say the head kick to DC, it doesnt count when a 6'5" guy head kicks a 5'9 tellytubby

Hw is kind of a joke right now and has been for a long time.

Werdum was the last legit hw champ and he got starched by the special kid while moving backwards. 

Stop with the dc talk already, yes he probably could beat brock, that's not saying much.dc is too small and old for hw.

DC would be the goat had he started mma earlier. But he didnt so he isnt

1 hour ago, *Haze* said:

For real?

I watched the fight recently as well.

At no point did I feel it looked like DC had the upper hand?

**** myself a bit when JJ's mouthpiece flew out but he ate those no probs

I thought DC won the first 2 rounds. I think the judges had it 1-1. 

DC does well for how short he is and both Jones and Stipe are hittable but Stipe has more power which is why I think he would win. 

As a few of you m8's along with me have already figured out, Twig Legs Jones isn't fighting anybody at HW.   NGFH.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 3:09 AM, 12еr said:

Jones won't take that fight. He was too shook to fight DC at heavyweight, and he already has a W over him. There's zero chance he fights Stipe.

This.  He made some Twitter posts acting like he could move up, but just that he's not interested, oh okay.  

3 hours ago, *Haze* said:

What are you talking about???

He made Smith sniff his own jockstrap for best part of 25 minutes and he stand(ed) and bang(ed) for the whole 25 against Santos

The Santos fight was not close, he dominated that motherlover. Knockdowns, spinning ****, the whole caboose and caboodle

Santos won that fight on one leg, m8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

DC 13-8 head strikes in the first round and 14-7 in the second round.

shqpXJH.png

good man, struggled to find round by round break down

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Santos won that fight on one leg, m8.

nope.

And it was Jones' defence that bust it. Santos over cooked a leg kick for a target that wasn't there, tried to pull it and ****ed himself

18 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Jones got his work cut out for him at 205 actually.

Worst case scenario he needs to fight Corey/Walker winner and give Santos a rematch.

Walker pies him DEEP

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, *Haze* said:

good man, struggled to find round by round break down

Yes, googling fight stats is a brutal endeavor.

• Haha 1

WeidGOAT is about to have a career resurgence at 205.

He's going to KO Jones quicker than he did Androsterone Silva. 

jon jones should beat up a couple strippers and pregnant ladies at heavyweight first before he gets a title shot

Edited by -idyb-

On 8/18/2019 at 12:08 AM, OzStraya said:

What say you? 

You think Jones looked good when he fought Santos and Smith? Miocic would beat that Jones with ease.

Edited by BART-O-LINI