12еr

The biggest loser of tonight is...

Peon Edwards. That crying can has been begging for a Masvidal fight to try to steal his shine and now Nate comes off a 3 year lay off and calls his name and we all know that's the fight to make.

Masvidal vs Diaz is the superfight of the century. I'm going to call out of work for that one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was fixing drinks at the salsa club, so I didn't get to see this event (yes, I've been back at that place for nearly a year now.)  First thing I did when I got home was read the results of this event.  A rare thing happened, everyone who I thought would win tonight actually did.)

Anyway, Diaz calling out Masvidal is something I never saw coming, but it makes more sense than anything.  A lot of you guys actually think these two well-cared-for professional fighters who were once well-cared-for children are "street" or thugs or whatever, so it would be great to see which fake thug is tougher. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I was fixing drinks at the salsa club, so I didn't get to see this event (yes, I've been back at that place for nearly a year now.)  First thing I did when I got home was read the results of this event.  A rare thing happened, everyone who I thought would win tonight actually did.)

Anyway, Diaz calling out Masvidal is something I never saw coming, but it makes more sense than anything.  A lot of you guys actually think these two well-cared-for professional fighters who were once well-cared-for children are "street" or thugs or whatever, so it would be great to see which fake thug is tougher. 

Masvidal is the only thug in the equation. 

Diaz grew up the younger brother of a professional fighter. lol.. He needs to cut the chit with the street routine.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Diaz would shoot for takedowns from round 1. 

I'm confused why no one calls Diaz out for doing this on Saturday. He was the first to initiate going to the ground against a LW. By his own logic doesn't that make him a **** for holding on for dear life?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

I'm confused why no one calls Diaz out for doing this on Saturday. He was the first to initiate going to the ground against a LW. By his own logic doesn't that make him a **** for holding on for dear life?

Diaz is also a lightweight. The only fights he's won at Welterweight are against other guys who have fought at lightweight. I thought only Conor fans pretended Diaz hasn't been a 55er his whole career.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Diaz is also a lightweight. The only fights he's won at Welterweight are against other guys who have fought at lightweight. I thought only Conor fans pretended Diaz hasn't been a 55er his whole career.

He is a big LW who has struggled to make weight before. He looked a full weight class above Pettis.

Fought Joe Hurley at 160lbs and RDA at 160.5lbs because Diaz missed weight. Then 7 more fights at WW. 9 out of 32 fights not at LW. He has fought 78% of his career as a LW not his whole career.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoToGuy said:

He is a big LW who has struggled to make weight before. He looked a full weight class above Pettis.

Fought Joe Hurley at 160lbs and RDA at 160.5lbs because Diaz missed weight. Then 7 more fights at WW. 9 out of 32 fights not at LW. He has fought 78% of his career as a LW not his whole career.

Pettis recently said 155 was rough and all he focused on was his weight  so it's crazy he did two fights at 145.  The interviewer asked what he walks at and he replied 190 out of camp.  Just like Masvidal he's that modern WW and they grappled recently and Anthony looked like he had a few pounds on Jorge who granted was closer to a fight.

28 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Leon Edwards would whoop the dog **** out Masvidal

Shut up Chokesond1ck you idiot lol 

8 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Account bet me then you p#ssy

First of all,  you're not even remotely worthy.  Secondly,  that bum is never getting a fight against Masvidal,  so we'll never know. 

That retard arguably drew with Gunnar Nelson and had to wall and stall Lique.

His best wins are against two veteran lightweights.  

Just take a seat, kid.  You're way out of your league.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, OzStraya said:

First of all,  you're not even remotely worthy.  Secondly,  that bum is never getting a fight against Masvidal,  so we'll never know. 

That retard arguably drew with Gunnar Nelson and had to wall and stall Lique.

His best wins are against two veteran lightweights.  

Just take a seat, kid.  You're way out of your league.  

Thats what I thought p#ssy stay in your lane

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Thats what I thought p#ssy stay in your lane

"bEt Me oN SoMeThInG tHaT WiLl nEvEr HaPpeN"

You ****ing idiot.  

You're finna make me reopen my online propeller hat store for you aren't you?  Smdh

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

image.png.4c7cc0ff178afc84f0aec4fd2ddb83bd.png

That's not fair. If Leon knew that was coming, he would have gone for the over-under and pushed Masvidal to the wall til the round was over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

lol fight already happened.

Jorge sliced him up.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OzStraya said:

"bEt Me oN SoMeThInG tHaT WiLl nEvEr HaPpeN"

You ****ing idiot.  

You're finna make me reopen my online propeller hat store for you aren't you?  Smdh

Just admit your too much of a coward to bet me and sit down

• Like 1

Taylor_Dipchittenstadt, if you don't GTFOH with the Peon Edwards stanning, I swear to ****ing god, man...

• Thanks 1