VertFTW

Yoel v Costa immediate rematch

C R I N G E. Yoel couldn't finish the guy with the worst cardio in the division. Dude should just retire and wait for the AARP card in the mail

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Yoel got destroyed lol 

Yoel has no visual damage to face and Paulo might not look the same ever again lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, King_Can said:

I feel like I’m the only one who had costa winning 

So did I. Not by a lot but enough.

• Like 1

Costa didnt win & hes a lhw cutting to mw. Yoel is a legend, obviously won that fight, crowd booed costa until he left the arena, only person who got more boos was covington.

• Like 3

Costa won that, he was doing all the work whilst Yoel spent most of the fight with his **** against the cage sticking his awful tongue out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yoel has no visual damage to face and Paulo might not look the same ever again lol

Costa did most of damage to the body plus yoel doesn't even bleed really lol

Look man I actually thought that yoel won the 2nd Whittaker fight fairly convincingly but he lost last night. The first 2 rounds for sure.

Yoel got beat up by a much bigger blacker guy that loves jesus way more. Deal with it m8

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King_Can said:

I feel like I’m the only one who had costa winning 

1 minute ago, GoToGuy said:

So did I. Not by a lot but enough.

I had Costa ahead by a pico.

• Like 1

Romero just coasted the whole fight. Dancing around like you're doing Tai Chi is not being offensive. I thought Romero barely won but I also wasn't surprised that Costa got the nod. Romero just looked like he was waiting too often.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Romero just coasted the whole fight. Dancing around like you're doing Tai Chi is not being offensive. I thought Romero barely won but I also wasn't surprised that Costa got the nod. Romero just looked like he was waiting too often.

Yoel gasses and does nothing in every fight ever. He just didn't hit his YOLO strike last night. It's honestly pretty embarrassing that Costa slowed down enough to lose the last round (possibly last 2)

Edited by LayDownDead
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Fake weidman fan

He was confirmed a fake Weidman fan a long time ago. He ghosted the forum after every loss and then I caught him talking about Weidman having bad fight IQ. 

There's only one ride or die Weidman fan, and that's me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He was confirmed a fake Weidman fan a long time ago. He ghosted the forum after every loss and then I caught him talking about Weidman having bad fight IQ. 

960.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i really don’t think it was a robbery like everyone’s saying. first round clearly went to costa, third went to yoel. it all comes down to the second round which could be scored either way, it was a super close round.  i thought costa would win by decision but even so i would’ve had no problem if the judges scored the fight for yoel 

4 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Yoel got destroyed lol 

I think you misinterpreted what destroyed looks like.  Here's a few examples for you m8, you're welcome xx

WelcomeMinorIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

giphy (19).gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

giphy (20).gif

giphy (21).gif

kjBeU.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, agtx said:

Costa didnt win & hes a lhw cutting to mw. Yoel is a legend, obviously won that fight, crowd booed costa until he left the arena, only person who got more boos was covington.

Like Yoel isnt a LHW cutting to MW?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Like Yoel isnt a LHW cutting to MW?

I'd love to see Yoel at LHW.  Lots of good match ups. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

Weidman does have bad fight IQ. That's literally not even arguable lol.

Quit trolling for unnecessary likes you desperate halfwit Clinton apologist ****

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Weidman does have bad fight IQ. That's literally not even arguable lol.

Quit trolling for unnecessary likes you desperate halfwit Clinton apologist ****

Bringing up Clinton in an MMA discussion is a level of butthurt rarely seen.

Keep setting the standard for garbage, m8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Bringing up Clinton in an MMA discussion is a level of butthurt rarely seen.

Keep setting the standard for garbage, m8.

This isn't even an mma discussion anymore. Calling me a fake fan for actually having a life and not being glued to a keyboard after each loss should be embarrassing to even make an accusation of.

What's even worse though is Oz attempting to hijack this yoel getting destroyed thread with weidman gifs. Now that's even more pathetic. 

• Like 1

This isn't even an mma discussion anymore. Calling me a fake fan for actually having a life and not being glued to a keyboard after each loss should be embarrassing to even make an accusation of.

What's even worse though is Oz attempting to hijack this yoel getting destroyed thread with weidman gifs. Now that's even more pathetic. 

You being a fake Weidman fan is literally an MMA discussion.

You're hysterical, go calm down and come back when you've composed yourself.

Just now, 12еr said:

You being a fake Weidman fan is literally an MMA discussion.

You're hysterical, go calm down and come back when you've composed yourself.

Not really, you issuing a personal attack on me for no ****ing reason other than not having a life is not mma related and quite frankly should be a bannable offense. 

Now go grab your cheetos and play in the corner until mom finishes making dinner. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Stick to your guns, don't back down now bro

user9890-pic1472604-1437707349.jpg

Not really, you issuing a personal attack on me for no ****ing reason other than not having a life is not mma related and quite frankly should be a bannable offense. 

Now go grab your cheetos and play in the corner until mom finishes making dinner. 

You attacked me first yesterday, so take it like a man and shut the **** up, foglet.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Last I heard he was going to go back to being a man.

GTFOH, are you serious ?

• Haha 1

i hope they scraped all the excess steroids off the canvas after that fight. those guys are roided through the roof

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You attacked me first yesterday, so take it like a man and shut the **** up, foglet.

Lol oh yeah I forgot about that 

Fine very well then we can call it.

Now back on topic let's discuss how great it was seeing Yolo DECIMATED by a bigger and BLACKER guy last night 

Why did Romero fight the entire night with his mouth wide open and tongue sticking out, that was weird....trying to act like he wasn't being owned.

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Why did Romero fight the entire night with his mouth wide open and tongue sticking out, that was weird....trying to act like he wasn't being owned.

I was hoping for a nice uppercut when he was sticking his tongue out.

Teach the guy a lesson.

• Like 1

Two tanks. Both of them are the real deal. It's a trip to me Yoel is still so crazy athletic @42 yrs though. 

*ItakeRoids mode activated* Lol @ these fkn beta clowns talking chit on Yoel in this thread. Guaranteed they're either string beans or fat couch potato slobs & they're not even in their 40's yet. Post something of you doing anything athletic or STFU & sit ya un-athletic @ss down. 

• Haha 1

It was a LHW bout.

Both guys deserved the win. Both guys could give a good fight to Izzy or Whittaker but Im glad Costa won so we can see someone fresh getting a title shot (Im assuming Costa gets the next shot considering the MW picture).

Romero should consider moving to 205 imo

13 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Id love to see a rematch but my geuss is they'll give Costa the next title shot. Im curious to see how well Yoel does in his next fight, I hope he still has "it"

Im sure he has "it".

But I think he could try 205 like Weidman and Luke are doing.

He beat both dudes so why not

9 hours ago, Bwana said:

Because he IS weird hah.

14 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I think you misinterpreted what destroyed looks like.  Here's a few examples for you m8, you're welcome xx

WelcomeMinorIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

giphy (19).gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

giphy (20).gif

giphy (21).gif

kjBeU.gif

Weidman has still beaten more MW champs than duckles mate. 

Also what's with signing off posts with kisses? I have observed this several times now and it's unbecoming. 

• Like 4